It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry, but what Bill Ayers connection? I thought that Ayers has long since disavowed his old beliefs?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

I find your avatar to be highly offensive. Using the mentally handicapped to make fun of others is NOT acceptable. Shame on you.

Calling people you have never met or talked with liars because of their political beliefs is NOT acceptable.

Shame on YOU.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sure it is that is how Democrats get elected.

Second.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I would be curious to see some of these.

Harvard records
Columbia College records
Occidental College records
Columbia College thesis.
Records from the Illinois State Senate
K-12 records
Student Loan Records
Social Security numbers (several)
Aliases
Obama Dunham Marriage License
Soetoro adoption records
Financial Aid Records
Illinois Bar Records
Passport Records

Maybe somebody can tell me where they are so I can see them or is it none of my business?

They are none of your business.

And the thing is...Obama doesn't have to spend a dime to keep them private...the law does that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by jimmyx

the author says it is incorrect...of course, you won't believe that....that would make a rigid arguement into a flaccid one. and the one thing the GOP does not want to have against a black liberal president is a flaccid arguement.

Once again how does one make a mistake like that and it happens to be Kenya...of course it was incorrect, but where did she get the info in the first place?

Has anyone EVER heard of an American tending college and someone in an official status mistakenly publishes a bio that they are from some other country?

Let me ask a simple question.

What is Obama's fathers name and where was he born?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Let me ask a simple question.

What is Obama's fathers name and where was he born?

Some people think Obama's Father's name was Malcolm Little

Born in Omaha, Nebraska.

Surprise Surprise !!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I see the resemblance.

Could be...

He sure looks nothing like the Kenyan guy.
edit on 20-5-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

But wait, how can we be sure there are no fact checking errors in that bio you found for her??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by sonnny1

But wait, how can we be sure there are no fact checking errors in that bio you found for her??

I didn't find the Bio,just posted about it.

Just so many "mistakes" when it comes to this President,hey?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So twenty years from now when she is running for president and they blame you for not checking your facts you will have no excuse?

My Dad actually cautioned me, when I was about 10 I think, to be careful about membership in a secret club that the neighborhood kids made up. I thought he was kidding but no, he was serious. And now I have a better understanding of what he was talking about.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

So twenty years from now when she is running for president and they blame you for not checking your facts you will have no excuse?

My Dad actually cautioned me, when I was about 10 I think, to be careful about membership in a secret club that the neighborhood kids made up. I thought he was kidding but no, he was serious. And now I have a better understanding of what he was talking about.

HMMMMMM.......

What are you talking about ??

I responded to a thread,and your saying I posted the thread that I was responding to??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Too bad the original Barack Hussein Obama was killed (murdered?) in 1982 while a guy named Barry Soetoro was being groomed(?) and most probably living with a radical leftist Marxist's family. There is a postman that swears he delivered mail to Mary and Tom Ayers' house (parents of the infamous Bill Ayers) and met the young man that is now POTUS and who, at the time, told the postman that he was going to be the president of the United States someday. Now who put that bug in his ear? Just the youthful dreams of a young man, or did someone tell him that he was being marked and set up for such a position? Shortly after the death of the man he now says was his father, he began using the name, Barack Hussein Obama.

There is evidence that the above statements are accurate. But, unfortunately, most parties that might give us the truth and nothing but the truth are dead or sworn to silence.....except of course, the Kenyan grandmother. Oh that's right, she has already spoken up, but surely her words were just the ramblings of an old and proud Grandmaw.

Has a marriage license for Obama the first and Stanley Ann Dunham ever been found?
edit on 20-5-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

There's been some talk of that .....

"What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama" & "Global Elite Picked Obama Long Before Voters"

Postman remembers: says Ayers family put "Foreigner" Obama through School

Ayers himself and his Father are definitely connected to the Obama caper more than we will ever know
(for now that is !)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Innerlight
Pathologizing dissent is an Orwellian tactic and mark of totalitarianism. Calling people "birthers" or "truthers" or "racists" or "homophobic", etc and other ad hominum attacks is a rhetorical logical fallacy designed to minimize the actual facts of the argument.

Bottom line in this topic thread is that author bios are always based on information provided BY THE AUTHOR (who completes a questionnaire), then written into a bio page by the marketing department, and then verified and APPROVED BY THE AUTHOR prior to going to print. Hence, Obama himself supplied the information regarding his place of birth and upbringing and approved it before it was printed and sent out. End of story.

So the real question is, was he lying then or is he lying now? Or both?

Some will say try to say it doesn't matter and point to "Well, George Washington wasn't born in America" and other distractions. But does it matter in terms of eligibility and credibility and character that information has been fabricated and that anyone who questions it is pathologized with ad hominum attacks?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ~George Orwell

Quoted for truth. The problem I'm having here is the selective application of the truth. Why the focus on Obama's issues when bush 41 and 43 got away with crimes much worse..and Clinton..well look into the stories about mena. Or vince foster. Or 100 other things. I'm actually convinced now that Obama was not born here..but why this focus on him and not the others? Yes..I'm saying that his skin color is an underlying reason, even though what's being said on his birthplace is probably correct. I'm saying that there's a double standard at work. That doesn't excuse anything Obama did, but where was all this teeth gnashing when bush 43 cowboy'ed us to Iraq? Where was all this angst when bush 41 did almost the same thing? Do you all have any idea how many innocent people we killed just on those two actions alone? Once you add in the effect of sanctions and depleted uranium poisoning from our munitions? In the millions. But all I remember hearing from the right, anyway, was how anyone who didn't support that bull# was with the terrorists. Obama lies about his birthplace, and everyone wants to hang him. Bush x2 and Clinton kill millions and they get speaking engagements on the rubber chicken circuit, and a comfy life.

Something is seriously out of whack here.
edit on 20-5-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

You are off topic.

Read the title.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

The confusion and assumptions are both your own. I have never discussed anywhere in this thread where Obama was born. I believe he was born in Hawaii.

I am not a birther.

You should try reading my post and THEN responding to it. Your response might make sense that way. I assumed nothing and you failed to respond to the actual content of my post.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You are off topic.

Read the title.

I don't think I am.
2nd line.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

I find your avatar to be highly offensive. Using the mentally handicapped to make fun of others is NOT acceptable. Shame on you.

It's called freedom of speech

Deal with it!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Where was all this angst when bush 41 did almost the same thing? Do you all have any idea how many innocent people we killed just on those two actions alone? In the millions. But all I remember hearing from the right, anyway, was how anyone who didn't support that bull# was with the terrorists. Obama lies about his birthplace, and everyone wants to hang him. Bush kills millions and he gets speaking engagements on the rubber chicken circuit, and a comfy life.

Something is seriously out of whack here.

We vent our angst on every President in office while he was in office. What you missed that?
Personally, getting over angst'd about every POC issue coming from the White House is enough to cause someone to go postal. Why not stick with current events??

What is out of whack is this - this story didn't even get on the boob tube in the U.S. (I would love for someone to prove me wrong on this).

Hey Obama's net worth is at $10,000,000. He won't be needing to get speaking engagements on the rubber chicken circuit. What he will do in retirement is a scary thought though.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Sure it is that is how Democrats get elected.

Second.

All you guys do is like and create innuendo -

You don't even have policy because half of it conflicts with the other half

"We are for FREEDOM!" ( but we just voted to keep indefinite detention!)

If you guys did have the emotional side of politics you would be royally screwed.

You guys are so good at it, you actively protect the banks that just robbed America
and still poll at 50%

You guys should quit politics and go into marketing

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join