It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The birther issue was started by Democrats/progressives.

Deal with it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
BIRTHERS WIN

!!!!! Its true !!! !!!!! Its true !!! Obama is from Kenya!!!!!!!
edit on 17-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago

What is this raised in Chicago ?

link   
If you haven't figured it out by now, that this entire Obama presidency and its controversy hasn't been a deliberate move then--- you're too naive.

No one is addressing this. Why? Not the Republican side. Not the Democratic side. Why? And it's not because he's been 'vetted' in 2008. What the hell does that mean anyway? He showed proof of a birth certificate and had all his required shots? Please.

This controversy is taking place because they want him right where he is. In the spotlight and a thorn in every one's side.

And lemme tell ya something, they have pre-selected Romney (aka the Ken tropical Barbie doll)....to insure Obama's reelection IF....Ron Paul doesn't win and IF there is an election this year

I know we say this every 4 years but this time more than ever ...there is more controversy (more than Bush and his ties with September 11th) that has this once great nation.... pitted against one another!

This has been done on purpose and with intent. Because NOTHING will be done about this newest finding. Not even a mention on government own media news. Watch!

edit on 17-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Simple fact is, he wasn't born in the US.

And....someone wanted him in power for a reason.

That's what we need to figure out. I get this Romary's baby vibe from him.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Breitbart would have laughed in your face:

Perhaps you can explain why. Perhaps you can't.
My post is accurate.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Breitbart would have laughed in your face:

Perhaps you can explain why. Perhaps you can't.
My post is accurate.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

He explains himself in the video I posted.

I'll post it again:

link   
I just luv this Obama born in Kenya thing. It's the conspiracy that keeps on giving ...
I can hear the heads exploding at MSNBC now. Panic mode? Betchya ....
(either that or they'll ignore it and hope it all just goes away )

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If you haven't figured it out by now, that this entire Obama presidency and its controversy hasn't been a deliberate move than--- you're too naive.

I agree with you on this H_A, but this decision Romney made today, the same one that lost McCain the election along with the fact they put Romney as their guy, makes me think they want to lose this one too.

Super PAC abandons plan to link President Obama to controversial reverend, after Mitt Romney ‘repudiates’ strategy

www.boston.com... wright-but-made-own-tie-february/SKiwVR6Exe1H1fnK3jxXsK/story.html

link   
I LOVE that the birther issue is coming up again. I LOVE that right wingers are putting this stuff out there.

It isn't convincing anyone except who is already a birther...and birthers are looked down upon.

If anything, birthers create sympathy for Obama...so keep up the crazy...I'm sure Obama appreciates it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Barry born in Kenya? Never saw this one coming .

I agree with AnonymousCitizen. Chicago just became must see tv this weekend, and watching the talking heads explode will be worth a stopover at MS'___'.

Semper Fi!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This has been done on purpose and with intent.

This should have been done in 2008 but everyone was watching Our Dear Leader walk on water.

If this hits the MSM, this is going to affect a lot of voters. I am beginning to see a double digit defeat for Obama and I never thought that would happen.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Agreed. Wholeheartedly. Th "Birther" meme was started by Hillary, and is perpetuated by the DNC. Breibart mocked it, Limbaugh mocks it, Beck mocks it, Coulter Mocks it, the list oges on and on.

Birthers useful idiots are perpetuating a Democratic divide and conquer tactic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I just luv this Obama born in Kenya thing. It's the conspiracy that keeps on giving ...

Are you kidding...this just gives them more reasons to laugh at the Right.

This will only influence simple minded irrational people...and honestly...I'm glad those types of people aren't supporting the same candidate I am.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I LOVE that the birther issue is coming up again. I LOVE that right wingers are putting this stuff out there.

It isn't convincing anyone except who is already a birther...and birthers are looked down upon.

If anything, birthers create sympathy for Obama...so keep up the crazy...I'm sure Obama appreciates it.

This is what i am saying. The birther meme is one that actual conservatives mock. Only useful idiots perpetuate this meme to the advantage of the Democrats.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Stormdancer777

minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago

What is this raised in Chicago ?

He was nursed on the Alinsky tit in Chicago Right after he graduated from Columbia prior to walking into Harvard. It was his first official grooming session!!

link   
Um, yeah, this is a hard one to spin. No way it's a mistake. I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it. I don't know about you, but, if I'm from NY and someone publishes that I'm from l.a., I'd correct it quick-fast. Also, I find it hard to believe its some kind of fake document. at the very least, now people can understand why birthers were saying these things. It's horrible for Obama even if he was born in Hawaii because he never addressed this. Add in Wayne madsen's investigation into Obama's CIA background, and we got a big problem here. Dude is hiding something, something big.

He will not be reelected.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Instead of acting like a school yard bully and yelling from behind the bleachers, why don't you explain why this brochure reads like it does!

Help us to understand why: in 1991 (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the controversy of today) was it written Obama was born in Kenya.
Was someone a time traveler and knew this would come in handy 20 years from then?

Help us. We need the help. So be an upstanding humanitarian and help your fellow brothers and sisters out. We're asking you. Thank you!
edit on 17-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Well, heck.

This is going to take something big to distract people. Like maybe Chicago blowing up.

What's going on this weekend in Chicago, anything?

p.s. This IS a conspiracy forum, right?

This ^^^

Look at the timing of the release jsut before May 20?

This timing is highly suspicious. It was obvious he was not American, but part of thier plan is to totally make a mockery of the American constituion and putting in some African as president just because they can does that.

The dooodooo is about to hit the fan.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The marginalization and irrationality of the "Birthers" by the "Forgers" is not working anymore.
They are going to have to find a different plan of attack...if they can.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join