It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I don't have it backwards. I get your point and got it the first time, 'things were bad in America already even before this born in kenya thing, people aren't doing enough.' It's simple enough and you're not saying anything I haven't heard many times before. Look at the big picture, etc. I get it.

I can agree with what you say about things being bad in America and perhaps people could do more (changing our situation isn't as easy as you seem to think....by the way, what are you actively doing to fix corruption in your government? since you must know how to do so as you are encouraging others to) while at the same time seeing the obvious importance of this biography stating the wrong birthplace for our sitting president for 16 years. The two aren't mutually exclusive...Plenty of us who are interested in this agree with the stuff you're saying.

Your bringing up other issues that the us is dealing with doesn't make this biography confusion go away. That you think Americans should do more to change our situation has ZERO to do with my concern about this huge mistake about our presidents place of birth in a bio about him that carried on for 16 years.

p.s. On the one hand you openly admit that protests like occupy failed because of being met with the brute force of the state, and yet you say we need to storm d.c., etc. Physical revolt is absurd for obvious reasons and as far as voting new 'honest' politicians in, the power of their positions and basic structure of government will make sure the honesty goes by the wayside for pretty much all politicians. It's like trying to reform the mafia by putting new members in.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

Its a bit more then that in this day of team politics.. Like i said before, people dont care about right or wrong or whats good or bad for America.. People care about the team.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Education over here is not that great ... proven by the fact that some folks are convinced mis prints on pamphlets are as good as a birth certificates for proving place of birth. I've had some folks even tell me they thought Germany was still rubble ...(from WW11).

We have no serious magazine's in our stores, if you want to read anything that requires paying some attention and critical thought you have to know to go looking for it... it's just not there in the mainstream.

so then is all hope lost?

then it falls on the rest of us to educate the masses. the moment we give up we have lost. You cant win a fight you decided was too hard to fight. I learned that the hard way.

No I do not think all hope is lost, I see more and more comments on yahoo and other more mainstream sites that show a lot more people have woken up to the charade over here. Also the "occupy" protests have been a lot larger than reported and are still on-going. Libertairian's are taking over the Republican party, so there is hope.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

I myself have taken the time to email the author asking her to further clarify specifically how she made such a giant error. What faulty info did she have to state he was born in Kenya.

This was really smart.
If she tells you anything, please share. The Arizona SOS is waiting for a response from Hawaii regarding birth certificate authentication and I sent him some of my thoughts. I've been on Darrell Issa's case about Eric Holder contempt of Congress allegation. This vigilance is the price we pay. Too long our country has been silent and political apathy is rampant. We must stand our ground here doing these things or we lose.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by talisman

You know what is really interesting, do a Google search on Obama + Senate + Hopeful
and just look at all of the titles-Kenyan born was common in the title!

Interesting here, I found an old discussion back in 2009 in The Military Times...
The title - 2004: Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

www.militarytimes.com...

Thread: June 27, 2004: Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

June 27, 2004: Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Source:
The Standard - Nairobi, Kenya
www.standardmedia.co.ke...

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
tiny url

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after hismain rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

edit on 18-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Holy crap what a find.
Look at all the article you found.

You do know that reading the same article, with the same title and content in more than one place does not make it multiple articles right? Just checking.

OMG, here is another one "2004 Kenyan born Us Senate hopeful...."
It is the same article.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Spoor, I can not cut and paste a pdf file, but you are most welcome to view it and read the affidavit..

I have already posted part 6 - which confirms exactly what I stated.... you really should read it!

I really did read it, twice. I really try not to spread misinformation, nor do I appreciate being accused of it every time I post. I stand by all my posts.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Way back a few pages, I stated partially why she would lie about the bio being her mistake. The best retort was why would she jeopardize her job by lying about making a mistake in order to cover this up?

First her job would not be in jeopardy. At the very worst case, she would lose some of the current clients.

Now, what would happen if she was to reply that the bio was correct? Would she be ridiculed? Would she lose her job? Maybe to both questions.

The big thing is what in the world do you think would happen in this country? Look at this thread. over 60 pages of replies most of which that can be said to be written out of emotion and suspicion. Some darker than others. We do pride ourselves as being a little more intellectual than the average person. There are people here in this country that truly hate Obama. They blame him for their situations whether it be that their house has become foreclosed due to losing their jobs and either not finding work or taking less than they were being paid. And yes, there are people that do hate him for being black. Sad that we still have such people, but they are there.

But it is more than just "blame Obama" that would be expressed. What of all the other politicians, judges, elected and appointed officials that have refused to look at this question. What is the angry man-on-the-street opinion going to be of them?

What of the policies and pieces of legislation signed into law? What of the trillions of dollars that was handed out in funding and bailouts? Chrysler is now owned by Fiat, does that deal suddenly become null and void because part of the contract was facilitated by a government that was involved with some internal case of major fraud?

I am not so much worried about my taxes that were paid as I am that my taxes paid for young soldiers to die in foreign soil while at best the Commander in Chief can say "oops, you caught me." How can we ever restore that loss to the soldier and their families?

To say that this literary agent has no motivation to lie is to admit that you can't look past your own self and realize the magnitude of this impact.

When the House voted to approve HRC, they knowingly violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. Ever single member that voted yes usurped a power not granted to the Federal Government. Every single member could have been removed from the House by subjecting them all at once to review. Being under review they would have had no vote in theirs or other's outcome. The GOP could have cleaned out the House of most all the Democrats in one fell swoop. Then started impeachment proceeding once the Dem majority would have been gone. Such an action, while legal and within the rules, would have caused pandemonium to the country.

Obama's removal for the discovery of this lie (if it is a lie) about where he was born would be absolute chaos. So if you were this literary agent and was informed of (or could see) what would happen. Would you say that the whole born in Kenya was a mistake that you made to save the country? That you wrote the bio and made a mistake. Even if it was a complete and utter lie?

Like I said earlier, the big question here is if she had been contacted by the White House Staff after this story broke and before she started contacting MSM outlets? And has she ever had a conversation with Robert Bauer who is Obama's personal lawyer?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Face the truth Obummer is a criminal. Take all data in unbiasely, no party preferance or race preference , beyound a shadow of doubt Obummer alias, Barry is a Kenyan born and should go on trail too prove no one is above the US constitution and its laws.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rockinground

I have seen no real data that says Obama was not born in Hawaii.. I have seen FACTS that say Obama was born in Hawaii.. I think you should take a bit of youre own advice.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Actually, when/if we let this issue slide we might as well rip up Our Constitution and throw it in the trash.

That is exactly what birthers are trying to do right now!

If this gets brushed under the rug it will happen again. A country that does not follow the laws it makes is a sham.

And the USA is following the laws it makes, thus Obama is the legal POTUS. It is birthers who want to ignore those laws and get Obama out of office.

and having his records sealed is wrong.

And so you having your records sealed must also be wrong.

Why didnt you whine about all other Presidents, Vice Presidents, Members of Congress, Senators, Public Servants, in fact everyone in the USA has the exact same records sealed as Obama - but you do not seem to worry about them, only Obama's.... Why?

These things need to be changed.

So are you going to unseal all your records then?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The problem is where people get their facts nothing can be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt based off the internet or disproved.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This makes 2 on Michelle in one day from Karl Denninger.

Gee, It Wasn't Just Once? (Obama's Wife)
networkedblogs.com...

listen at 2:10

She's putting a noose around his neck.

Hey, I agree with him she is definitely a birther!
What a sales pitch.

Do you have to be born in Kenya to be a Kenyan???? And we thought he was an American, silly us.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this is a brand new can of worms, but this is almost like an episode of "I Love Lucy."

This was a 2007 fundraiser in Tampa. Guess she didn't know about the natural born citizen requirement.

And people wonder why we have questioning minds.

edit on 5/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This story comes down one of two ways....

1. Obama was born in Kenya.
If this is true, he and us are in Big trouble.

2. Obama lied about being born in Kenya.
There are multiple stories about Obama born in Kenya which he allowed people to believe about him pre 2003. If this was the only bio that stated that, then its plausible that it was some weird mistake, but thats not the case. This is what I call ' the Elizabeth Warren Syndrome'. He lied to get ahead, cheat foreign born students from grants or whatever and use this lie to get ahead politically.

Either way OBAMA IS A LIAR!!

It seems like the chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Why didnt you whine about all other Presidents, Vice Presidents, Members of Congress, Senators, Public Servants, in fact everyone in the USA has the exact same records sealed as Obama - but you do not seem to worry about them, only Obama's.... Why?

Congress has a 13% approval rating. I would say that's "whining" by a majority,don't you agree?

Second,can you name me ANY other President that has Biographical "mistakes" like Obama has ?
Any President that has been questioned about his birth,like Obama ?

So are you going to unseal all your records then?

First,lets get to Eligibility. Obama I believe was born in Hawaii,and is Eligible to be President. What I believe is that Obama has used this Kenya thing,to further his political career. No one here is the President. Hes one of the most recognized figures on the Planet. Hes had "mistakes" that keep bring up his eligibility. People scrutinize him,BECAUSE hes the President,not because hes Joe the Plumber. The real question,is why CANT he provide a reasonable explanation to all these mistakes ? If his school transcripts,say he was born in Kenya,or something other then his "official" stance,it would PROVE he has used it,to his advantage,thorough and up to him becoming President. I think that's what he is hiding. It would make him,look like a fraud. MHO

Why not end the ridiculous notion,once and for all ? Obama has the power to shut EVERY "birther" up,with a simple release. If I was the President,I would in a heartbeat. I would do it primetime.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Obama has the power to shut EVERY "birther" up,with a simple release. If I was the President,I would in a heartbeat. I would do it primetime.

But that is where you are wrong again. Birthers wanted Obama to release his birth certificate, and claimed if he did they would shut up.

Well, he released it, birthers did not shut up.

Then they demanded he release his long form birth certificate. Obama released it, birthers did not shut up.

The reason birthers will not shut up is it is not about any record Obama releases, it is that he is the legal POTUS. Some birthers hate the fact a black man is the legal POTUS, others just cannot stand a Democratic being President.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why is it all of a sudden the media's job to get to the bottom of his background? This shouldn't be about the media, or congress, or the senate, or dems versus repubs; it's about citizens and our right to defend the constitution ourselves. What has been proven is that EVERYONE running our country can be, and has been bought off, and all the laws that were once enforced have been paid for so those who enforce them look the other way.

That being said...where does this effect you? Seriously...no president in my lifetime has actually effected me; good or bad. Sure the tax rate has fluctuated, but hey the more I make the more I pay, but the more I make, the more I make also. I've owned three businesses and had two of them fail and one succeed...blame your problems on whoever you'd like, but they're still YOUR problems and YOURS alone. Misfortune, bad luck, probably your fault in some way and you just can't accept it. Delusion is a dangerous thing...it causes wars when they don't need to be.

Grow up people. The guys a fraud, we all know it. You, wasting your time and playing into this big puppet show your tax dollars pay for, is the most expensive entertainment bit ever produced. It's like a massive version of the Truman show and the drama drives the stock market. You're only effected as much as you allow it to effect you. I don't watch the news, I don't even have cable, I stick to Netflix and Vudu, I don't vote, I don't play into half of the crap I read and less than a 1/3 of the things I see. Like a duck in water, it rolls right off my back.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The reason birthers will not shut up is it is not about any record Obama releases, it is that he is the legal POTUS. Some birthers hate the fact a black man is the legal POTUS, others just cannot stand a Democratic being President.

I will agree with you on some of that.

People dislike Obama for many reasons. Presidents are highly scrutinized, and racism has played a role,in the United States,and the World.

For those like me,who believe he was born here, and would only like to see if Obama wasn't using the whole Kenyan thing,as a soapbox,to further his career. America has a right to know,if its President has been lying all along.Really,he ran on "Transparency",but I have yet to see him show what true Transparency,is all about.Its also a great way for him to undo,some of the polarization,hes caused for himself. For some,like me,hes done far more harm with resigning the Patriot act,and NDAA. Our freedoms,are in question,and that should concern,right,left Dem,Repub..................and anyone in between.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So, somehow to you Obama made birthers come out of the wood work for 4 years straight?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Worst case scenario, which I doubt will happen anytime soon would be that impeachment proceedings against him were initiated and he chose to fight rather than to step down. Watergate and Spiro Agnew's impeachment attempt didn't destroy the country.

Clinton survived an impeachment attempt didn't he? Obama might be able to do the same. At the rate we are going this is almost a surreal dog and pony show. Right now he is could be considered to be obstructing justice in the Fast and Furious scandal by not allowing, Keith O'Reilly, a U.S. soldier to testify. That looks bad, but I'm not the one weighing his options here. God only know what else might transpire.

Yes, this woman who claimed the mistake must have been terrified either way, if she had to admit to a lie and gets found out she has made herself an accomplice to the deed, if she is telling the truth it should blow over except for the doubt factor. It was quite suspicious that Brietbart said she would not return their calls for days. Seriously, I would think it very likely that she would talk with White House counsel. I would expect that. Here is one of her clients in the firing line and he should know what that accusations are. Whether she was advised by WH counsel to make the statement she did, we will never know. One would think she would have no trouble admitting an honest mistake right away. The time it took for her to do so make me think much deliberation went in to how this needed to be handled aka cover-up.

Let's hope that will still have a few good men somewhere in government that will stand out as heroes and not allow a crisis to be anything, but an opportunity to better ourselves and learn from our mistakes.

Truly I am not worried. I have faith in God and this life isn't the end-all be-all for me.

It's not fun hitting rock bottom, but sometimes it's the only way we can wake up, assess our situation and work to change it.

If Obama is guilty of lying about his birthplace he should face criminal charges. I don't want anyone to think, Obama pulled it off so can I. His being held accountable tells every other office seeker to expect the same.

edit on 5/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

sonnny you mention NDAA alot, this might make you feel a bit better.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join