It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Birther, just as you claim it is very possible for Obama to forge his birth certificate, did you stop for one moment, just one moment, and figure into your possibility memory bank that it is just as likely easy to forge such a sensational and convenient booklet as this one?

Would you have defended Bush against such allegations? Just a question.

link   

reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Birther, just as you claim it is very possible for Obama to forge his birth certificate, did you stop for one moment, just one moment, and figure into your possibility memory bank that it is just as likely easy to forge such a sensational and convenient booklet as this one?

Ah, there's the name calling. I knew that was coming.

link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah
And... what does this prove? My Senior Yearbook has inaccurate information about me... I wasn't born in FL, I never played Tennis or Volleyball, but hung out with people from both teams. I did however live in FL for 2 years before attending HS... So what does this prove?

You must have been born in Kenya, and are hiding that fact?

link   
It's odd this is being run on Breitbart.com, since Andrew Breitbart himself always considered the Birthers idiots (his words) who were dividing the Constitutional movement to the benefit of Obama and the Dems.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Screen shot of literary agents web site 2003, still has Obama listed

i48.tinypic.com...

It disappeared in 2004,

Now I was wondering about the significance of the year 2004

The 2004 United States Senate election in Illinois was held on November 2, 2004. Incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Peter Fitzgerald decided to retire after one term. The Democratic and Republican primary elections were held in March, which included a total of 15 candidates who combined to spend a record total of over $60 million seeking the open seat. State Senator Barack Obama won the Democratic primary,

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm curious what you think that proves? That Obama got rid of his literary agent after he was elected to the Senate?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

I usually avoid red herrings but just for ka ka and giggles, sure Bush would have been defended just as strongly as Obama is defended.

First disprove the Hawaii records and then maybe we can tackle the new revealing booklet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

It proves he or his handlers may cover his trail, there are other instances of this happening missing pieces of his TRUE history.

That have come to light.

edit on 033131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Covertblack

I usually avoid red herrings but just for ka ka and giggles, sure Bush would have been defended just as strongly as Obama is defended.

First disprove the Hawaii records and then maybe we can tackle the new revealing booklet.

I respect you for that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lets see lets look at the last few months, Andrew Breitbart died His coroner Died found with arsenic in his blood now this are you guys saying NOTHING stinks here

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

LOL..you think Andrew is having himself a huge big laugh as he stirs this gigantic pot?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm curious what you think that proves? That Obama got rid of his literary agent after he was elected to the Senate?

Like another post said, either way he lied.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'll go ahead and yield this one to you, if for no other reason than I don't really think arguing it either way will be fruitful at this point. You speak well and fairly on it, and either side is as likely as the other to me. I just wish these questionable things would quit coming up so this whole thing would just die, if he was born in Hawaii.

We'll see what those more interested in digging can prove either way - if anything, but even if it's proven then we're likely left with Romney (or whoever else the democrats are likely to offer up) anyway, which leaves me back at "eh, who cares?" yet once again.

Take care.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, but I couldn't wait. I suspected that this would happen eventually. People work the angles in life, and I suspected that it was highly probable that at some point in the past, it would have been advantageous for Obama to have been born in Kenya, and that there would be documentation of some kind reporting that information.

And now here it is, an author's bio, written by his publisher. Now this could be a lie told for any number of reasons, but it seems highly unlikely to me. I also suspect that he received support of some kind, meant for foreign students while at university, but these records have been sequestered.

The holy grail, of course, is documentation from someone, containing the same birth certificate serial number that is on Obama's birth certificate. It will probably turn up too, one day. But in reality, the horse is out of the barn and anyway, Americans don't sweat this constitutional stuff. As George W. Bush once said, I believe, "It's just a scrap of paper."
edit on 17-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
I just wish these questionable things would quit coming up so this whole thing would just die,

Praetorius this is a conspiracy website, with many birthers who frequent it. The majority of members here also frequent other right slanted websites. What do you expect in what is being posted here? You have to ask yourself for all the drama created on this forum, why does the world continue turning? Because again, this is a conspiracy website.

if anything, but even if it's proven then we're likely left with Romney

Yea this is true

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Lets see lets look at the last few months, Andrew Breitbart died His coroner Died found with arsenic in his blood now this are you guys saying NOTHING stinks here

Andrew Breitbart, if nothing else, was a gifted researcher. This was true even back when he helped launch the Huffington Post. He was never a "birther," and in fact, ridiculed and criticized them. But he started digging into the controversy, hoping to prove or disprove the claims once and for all. He had just completed his research and on the eve of publishing it, died.

(Did I mention I hate coincidences?)

I suspect, being a smart man, he provided copies of his findings to trusted individuals. I predict these pieces of evidence will be coming out over the next six months. I also predict more people attached to this will die. And I'm serious about something big happening to distract us from this story, quite possibly as soon as this weekend in Chicago.

You see, we have never had a President that was not constitutionally qualified to serve removed from office due to a constitutional conflict. We have no provisions for rolling back more than three years of legislation, Presidential Directives, and policy. It simply cannot be allowed to happen.

edit: My bad. Seems a lot of desperate folks valued member of ATS are taking my statement "never had a President that was not constitutionally qualified to serve" out of context. I will reword it above.
edit on 5/17/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
So it's just a freaky coincidence that back in 1980/81 a publicist made a random mistake in an obscure biography, incorrectly listing someone's place of birth? And not just city, but an entire continent off? And that three decades later, there would be a controversy over that same person's place of birth? Accusing that person of being born in the country that was mistakenly reported 30 years earlier?

Wow, that's some coincidence.

I hate coincidences.

The only coincidence here is that Barack Obama WAS born in Kenya and his son Barack Obama Jr. was in the process of writing a book about his father, Barack Obama, who was born in Kenya.

The publicist probably just read a snip about the book and translated that Barack Obama, the author was born in Kenya, coincidentally confusing the two Barack Obamas.

Now for the name calling, you blankity blank blank monkey man/woman/sir/maam!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You do realize that birth announcements are called into to paper.
Not exactly verified by reporters.
Like in the obituaries. People submit it to the newspaper.

Good lord, basic understanding of these processes would resolve 3 pages full of retorts constructed within your mind frame.

link   

You see, we have never had a President that was not constitutionally qualified to serve.

Very true, one of the few true statements you have made about Obama and all the other POTUS's

link   

You see, we have never had a President that was not constitutionally qualified to serve.

How do you know this? The only other president aside from Obama to have had a birth certificate shown to the public is Reagan, and his was a short form birth certificate sitting at the Reagan museum (unauthenticated). So what, did you just assume that all the other presidents were qualified as well? What made you come to this conclusion?
edit on 17-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join