It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You seem truly obsessed with the birth announcement.

When was that particular paper published ?

If you look at other "births", you will notice that the birth dates vary from July 30 thru Aug 6.

Very easy to "fix" it when necessary or part of a cover up.
(Like the real birthplace or the real Father)

link   
the only problem to this theory (that this booklet is real) is the fact someone in such a position would be remembered by at least a class mate or a professor. NO ONE in Harvard saw talked or met with this dude there!

link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

NO. The Hawaii Health Department would not have "copies of birth records from anywhere". They would have BC's from Hawaii ONLY. That would be true of ANY Health Department or Vital Records of ANY state. They would have BC's of births that ONLY happen in their jurisdiction.

What you fail to understand is that the Hawaii Department of Health would have to have an original or copy of a birth certificate if someone wanted to provide dual citizenship for their child. They don't only have original birth certificates from the state of Hawaii. They would have other documents on file if someone registered for dual citizenship.

Here's another example, if Obama was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, the original birth document would have been amended and in the file also before the process could have been completed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Deetermined

Why are you conveniently leaving out the follow up statement he made where he makes the point in no uncertain terms? You are showing a level of willful ignorance that should be shameful on your part.

I'm just showing that a follow up statement shouldn't have been needed. I have also stated that after the first statement, the cover up began in order to keep people from contacting the department any longer. They would have said anything at this point.

Do you or do you not think that the original statement would have been reviewed extensively before it's release? Don't you think they would have had Obama and his staff review it before it was released to make sure it said everything they wanted people to know? They never would have said a word without Obama's approval and review of their statement.

No, I do not think the original statement was reviewed extensively. I think it said what it needed to say, and the issuer of the statement afforded the average citizen enough common sense to understand what it meant, as most DO understand what it means. Even people as high up as Joe Biden often speak without Obama's approval, as evidenced by Joe's comment on Same Sex Marriage.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Furbs because: autocorrect!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Prior to 2004, who was Obama? Obama was an obscure writer with no particular name recognition or political office. Within three years of being elected to the Senate, the information was corrected (in 2007).

Now I'm guessing here, but the Web site information just perpetuated the original mistake Miriam Goderich had made when composing the text of the bio for the promotional booklet back in 1991. Considering the hundreds upon hundreds of bios the site hosts of all their clients, I rather doubt they were aware of any errors made in Obama's until after Obama rose to prominence and paid more attention to those sort of things.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It matters because he violated the constitution.

It matters because he lied about it.

It matters because of what he's done since he's been in office. NDAA and so on.

It matters.

Perfect example of Birther logic.

You guys all claim that you are just "asking questions" to get the "truth".

But it seems like you already have your "truth"...now you are just fishing for evidence to attempt to confirm your pre-determined conclusion.

Birthers use backwards logic...make the conclusion than attempt to find supporting evidence.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Deetermined

Birth announcements printed in the papers come directly from the hospital and are sent to the Hawaii Health Dept. They do not come from some form filled out by the general public. As Okubo said, they are not generated by the general public.

I already addressed this statement in a previous post.

What part of that birth announcement shows that Obama was born in Hawaii?

As already stated in this thread, Obama's grandmother could have filled out a birth registration form with the Hawaii Dept. of Health to ensure U.S. citizenship for her grandson along with any other citizenship. The form did not need to come from a hospital in Hawaii to be published in the newspaper, it just needed to be filed with the Dept. of Health. These registrations could be filed by anyone wanting to claim U.S. citizenship for their child as long as the parent was a citizen themselves and had lived in the U.S. for a specific period of time prior to the form being filed.

Once again, as long as the birth registration form was filed with the Hawaii Dept. of Health, it did not have to come from a hospital. You need to do some of your own research outside this thread on who can and can not file a form with the Hawaii Dept. of Health. You're wasting too much space showing your lack of knowledge on this issue.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Any chance we could file class action lawsuit against this literary agency for false advertising? Itll be a win win. Either they back their advertising, or they pay out alot of money. I know its not best idea.. But.. Be interesting to see that in court.

On what basis???

It would be interesting to see in court...it's always fun to see another Birther case thrown out for having no merit.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

people who fear debate and open and reasonable discussion use pathetic demonising terms such as "birther"

link   
reply to post by Zedux

NO ONE in Harvard saw talked or met with this dude there!

You know there are videos of Obama addressing his Harvard classmates right? And a published paper by Obama in the Harvard Law Review, who was the President of the Harvard Law School during his time there. And countless other anecdotes of his time there. I'm not sure who were addressing in your post, but if you were questioning whether Obama truly went to Harvard I'd suggest a little searching would prove to you beyond a doubt he did indeed attend there.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This copy was allegedly in the grade school file.

It allegedly was submitted by Ann to determine what grade to place Obama in when they returned from Indonesia.

Obama may have been born at home and registered by Granny Dunham.
(Granny still could have done this even if Obama was born at the hospital as claimed)

The "Born in Kenya" may have been by the insistence of Obama Sr. to establish dual citizenship for reasons of "Pride".

Obama Sr. may also have had diplomatic status ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

I am still waiting to see the exclusive college videos of Obama that havent been released.

This was released...it was Obama at a protest rally...it was old news...hyped by Brietbart like he hyped everything else.

Why is the emphasis on the people to prove he is from kenya? I want to see the Obama supporters here prove he is from America!! Because they know there is no way they can prove Obama is American.

He has proven it over and over...but there is only ONE answer that you will accept as truth because you have already made up your mind.

Birthers are the ones making a claim that he was born in Kenya...everyone else is taking the default (and sane) position. So sorry...if you want to make an outrageous claim...you need to prove it yourself...you don't ask everyone else to prove that you are wrong.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

No, I do not think the original statement was reviewed extensively. I think it said what it needed to say, and the issuer of the statement afforded the average citizen enough common sense to understand what it meant, as most DO understand what it means. Even people as high up as Joe Biden often speak without Obama's approval, as evidenced by Joe's comment on Same Sex Marriage.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Furbs because: autocorrect!!

I'm sorry, but if you don't think that the Hawaii Health Director's original statement was reviewed by Obama and his staff before it's release, or if you don't think they intentionally had it worded so not to make a false claim, all hope has been lost on you in your quest for denying ignorance.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Again attacking the messengers instead of the message... classic.

Attacking the messenger does not change the truth of the message.

link   

how is it an "outrageous" claim to point out the possibility of someone who had a father from Kenya being born in Kenya- hardly calling Obama a reptilian now is it?

I think we will never full
edit on 18-5-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Again attacking the messengers instead of the message... classic.

Attacking the messenger does not change the truth of the message.

he/she does indeed, "birther" is just a term of abuse to him/her

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I want to see his hospital records, or maybe his DNA records from a "russian" and chinese laboratory, I want to see his real social security number not the one he stole. I want to see his real birth certificate, not the one the police proved was fabricated.

Is DNA going to show the location of his birth????

And look...you have already made up your mind...you already have your conclusion...you KNOW he stole a SSN...you KNOW his BC is fake...you KNOW he wasn't born in Hawaii....but you have no evidence that proves that.

Nothing is going to change your mind...you are operating outside of logic...you have made your conclusion without evidence and are now just on a quest for evidence.

If only you had that DNA...you could check the "Made In" tag.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Why did Obama steal someones social security number?

Prove he "stole" someones SSN.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Democide
reply to post by Jaellma

Ok if you think his SSN is real please post it below
and I will prove its fake.

You are too much.

That's the thing genius...we don't have Obama's SSN....only Birthers claim to know that information.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

yeah, in a pamphlet of many bios, she remembers that this particular fact was a "fact checking error" with her assistant.....................20 years later............................seriously, somebody stop these comedians

If you are accusing her of lying...prove it.

It's that simple.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join