It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It didn't exist when Obama Sr. was born either but he is considered Kenyan.

link   

I'll list it out for you as basically as possible
1) The bio says Obamas birthplace is Kenya
2) The official story is that his birthplace is Hawaii
3) This would indicate that the bio made a mistake
4) The author said she made a mistake
5) Her saying it was a mistake is redundant and unnecessary and doesn't explain why the mistake was made
6) We should also consider the level of detail about Obama's life in the bio and acknowledge that it's an extremely strange, significant, and suspicious mistake to have the birthplace in the wrong continent and it demands a sufficient explain of WHY! This regards our President for god's sake! If it's because his fathers from there, then say so!
7) She could only have gotten false information or it is his true birthplace. If it's not his true birthplace we deserve an explanation of what false information she was given, by whom etc.
8) The fact that this wasn't discussed in the statement is suspicious in itself.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Screwed
At this point one thing is abundantly clear.

Obama his own damn self could come out and declare in front of God and the whole rest of the world that he was indeed born in Kenya and there would still be no shortage of people who would argue with the first sorry SOB to post a thread about it.

Actually the point that is abunduntantly clear is birthers hate the fact that Obama is the legal POTUS, and will try and show with any scrap of irrelevant info that he isnt, whilst ignoring all the facts that prove that he is.

They will even make stuff up, or find lies and post them here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Obama was born 1961

Kenya was formed in 1964

Birthers prove to the world why nobody takes them seriously.

Bio written in 1991.

You're point?

The point is why would Obama say he was born in a country that didn't exist at the time of his birth???

This isn't rocket science.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Screwed

You do know Kenya didn't exist when Obama was born....right???

Congrats on learning when Kenya was formed, friend. I'm a tad disappointed it took someone else's copy and paste job for you to learn this (and I'm sure you'll use it continuously despite dodging all the questions posed to you here, and acting like you know better).

Maybe you could answer a question or two?

Maybe your source could answer where he is getting obama's birth date from?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

idk, it is kinda like that certain Hawaiian official, that everyone quotes, that wasn't officially supposed to verify Obama's vault copy of the birth certificate as part of her job duties.

People can say anything. Sort of how this person couldn't say anything about Obama to interviewers from Bretbart.com but she can speak with ABC to say it was all her mistake? I mean a mistake is tripping on the crack on a sidewalk. I am sure I have done it, but I am pretty sure I don't remember one time specifically from 21 years ago. Now when making things up and telling lies. That is pretty deliberate and I can easily remember little lies told from well over 21 years ago.

hmmm.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

You are free to prove she is lying.

But just making the accusation with no proof is very dishonest for anyone to do.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You'd make an excellent juror.

You'd make a horrible lawyer.

link   
Kenya has existed as a british colony since 1920

Second.

link   

So why is his father considered "Kenyan"?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Are you blind or just feigning ignorance? see my post above regarding "conflict of interest".

It would help if you replied to the correct post instead of replying to an unrelated post of mine to address that information.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Ummm...yes...it would hold up in court.

Having someone as a client doesn't mean you can't testify to your own work.

I love when we play pretend lawyers on ATS...it's so much fun.

If you think she is lying...prove it.

She works for a company that lists him as a client... If you honestly think that wouldn't be exposed as a conflict of interest in court by a competent attorney, than you are more deluded than I thought.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wow what significant evidence this is! I mean, it couldn't possibly be that they might have made a mistake. I mean, every person who has ever represented me have all made mistakes in my bios, even when I write my bios for them. Maybe this is why he abandoned the book and the company? At any rate, all we have to do is take a look at his college records and see where HE says he was born. Not some third party. There's nothing wrong with Obama, except he is Black. No one would THINK of doing this about a white man like Romney, maybe Romney is a polygamist? His Granddad was! Maybe he's a cultist? Maybe he believes all non
Mormons should go to hell. I would be a little more afraid of a man like that than I would a man who grew up hard, put in the work, and became President. Again, he was vetted. You can be sure. The Republicans would have MADE DAMNED SURE OF THAT under Bush. So get over yourselves!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If "birthers" is an appropriate name, then for his supporters, might I suggest, "Obamerrhoids"?

2nd

You could...if it wasn't against the T&C to try to alter Obama's name to be a partisan hack.

Birther has no partisan connotation to it...I suspect most aren't even part of a party.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This was alread debunked.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

abcnews.go.com...

Not that this will stop a few people here

edit on 18-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Only if you show me proof Ron Paul knew about those racist news letters,prior to them going out.

Obama is accountable for his Bio,regardless if he has a publisher or not.

Obama OWNS it. Its his NAME.

What were your EXACT words....

Oh yeah,He should be held accountable.

I never said Ron Paul knew about the racist news letters...it is quite possible he is just an incompetant boss and he didn't run his newsletters very well.

And no...you aren't responsible for every bio every person writes about you. I have bios written about me that I never saw until they were published.

You guys are just reaching and it is hilarious.

Again,your giving Obama a pass cause someone else wrote something about him,with HIS name!

Its hypocritical,at best!

Do I need to define the differences between "WITH" and "IN" for you...as in something being writting IN his name or something being written WITH his name???

Come on...I know you can do it...this is like 3rd grade grammar...please point out the difference in those two meanings.

Anyone can write something about someone else without their permission...but you can't write something FOR someone else without their permission.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by MuchTooSerious

Who are you to tell me how I'm using a word

I use Birthers to identify those people that think Obama was not born in Hawaii.

It's quite a simple and effective label...if you attach negativity to it...that is your own problem....sorry.

I'm not "telling you how to use a word"... I'm telling you how you ARE using the word, despite your claims to the contrary.

I find it funny that you are using the argumentative techniques of someone defending an indefensible point. things like: Appeals to Authority, Arguments to Ignorance, Argumentum Ad Hominem, Confirmation Bias, Hasty Generalizations, Selective thinking, Strawman Arguments, Sunk-Cost fallacy, Testimonial evidence, and even Self-Deception... when, in reality, if we were the ones with a baseless claim, we'd be the ones using these sorts of arguments.

If you choose to believe everything you are told, taking at face-value every statement, and think that just because that woman said it was a mistake that she made 21 yrs ago that means there is nothing to this, then by all means do so.
There is no point in your arguing with us anymore. Obviously we aren't going to let this go (especially in the face of mounting evidence.) So you can stop with your one-man crusade to convince us of the "truth" as youo see it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
There's nothing wrong with Obama, except he is Black.

Hes mixed. Like me. Quit looking to color,as reason for anything. Its Pathetic.

Hes a bad President,even if he was bright green. Period.

Personally,if he wanted this to go away,he would allow ALL his records,to be scrutinized.

Whats he hiding ? That's what people have wanted to know,since he came out of NO WHERE to become President.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems he has put forward more then previous presidents... But let me take a note from you last night, name one president you ever expected to release everything before Obama?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind

I'll list it out for you as basically as possible
1) The bio says Obamas birthplace is Kenya
2) The official story is that his birthplace is Hawaii
3) This would indicate that the bio made a mistake
4) The author said she made a mistake
5) Her saying it was a mistake is redundant and unnecessary and doesn't explain why the mistake was made
6) We should also consider the level of detail about Obama's life in the bio and acknowledge that it's an extremely strange, significant, and suspicious mistake to have the birthplace in the wrong continent and it demands a sufficient explain of WHY! This regards our President for god's sake! If it's because his fathers from there, then say so!
7) She could only have gotten false information or it is his true birthplace. If it's not his true birthplace we deserve an explanation of what false information she was given, by whom etc.
8) The fact that this wasn't discussed in the statement is suspicious in itself.

Then go ask the author about it...don't ask me.

Your issue is that you are assuming that something is off just because she didn't lay out the complete details of the mistake.

She said it was a mistake...if you want to find out why it was a mistake...that is on you to go do...don't ask me to do it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

As much as I would like to clarify that statement, I am in thread as a participant and not as a moderator.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join