It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is not on the front page of Google News right now. It is not even in any of the search terms in Top Stories. This is proof of some sort of complicit cover up. I'm not saying that google itself is covering anything up but that if more sources were reporting on it, which they should be, it would be front page, top stories.

For any other president, if something like this happened, it would be front page on google news and I wouldn't have to search for it specifically to find results.

link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

With that being said, I just want to add that the deficit is 75% dubya's fault/ 25% Obama's fault, but both have blame in it. The biggest factor? Remember that $500 check everyone got from the IRS during the bush era? Well, US population of around 313,000,000 x 500 = $156,500,000,000. And we wonder why we have a deficit? Cost of Iraq War = about $800 billion. And we wonder why we have a deficit? It didn't matter who took over after dubya, we were going to have a major deficit, I just don't think Obama has done the best job that could have been done in "fixing it".

This is completely wrong. In fact it is almost 100% wrong, if you are going to assign deficit amounts to the president it is actually almost 75% Obama 25% Bush over the last 3 terms, the exact opposite of what you said. Obama has almost run up twice the deficit in 4 years that Bush did in eight.

$800 billion for the Iraq war is chicken feed compared to the money we are spending on social programs there is no funding for. It is basically 6 months of deficit in the Obama presidency. This statement above shows you have no comprehension on how screwed this country is - we can cut defense spending to absolute zero and it will not even get rid of HALF our current deficit.

The $500 check was not to every single citizen, it was to every taxpayer - it was 168 billion by the way, which is a hell of a lot less than the $800 billion for the first bailout, and the $600 billion bailout that went to the banks and Freddie and Fannie respectively. That rebate was far better for the economy than the bank bailout because consumers actually spent the majority, and the 99% benefited instead of the scumbag bankers.

I don't think either Bush or Obama can really be blamed very much though, congress is who passes the budget, ignorant citizens vote them in, the federal reserve is letting us spend trillions more than we can afford. The SEC and FBI and Attorney generals have looked the other way and let the banks commit unbelievable levels of fraud.

They are all more to blame than the president, but they definitely have been complicate in letting it happen.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Every publication that I have been published with, that has offered a bio, has had me write it. And on one occasion even returned it because I wrote something about being raised by wolves and running with sissors.

And Obama, with his first book let a HUGE "error" go uncorrected for decades?

Okay.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

For most people...questions do not remain.

For a small and hatefull group...questions still remain and will always remain.

There is only one answer these people will accept...anything else will be fake, fraud or a lie...and there is no reasoning with these people because they are beyond logic and reason.

Let me bring you up to speed and into reality.....even the people who voted for him are turning on him. It's not a hateful group. It's a cognizant group who are sick and tired of not being heard and not hearing from their President. It's really as simple as that.

I live in south Florida. Lot's of blacks live here. They're my neighbors and friends and I hear the dissent of disgust in them too.

Once again....it's the PTB and they're getting us exactly where they want us. Fighting, defending, voicing, debating, arguing but people are waking up to their game.
I think it's time you wake up some too!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by spoor

You want the Supreme Court to use a bio authored by someone else in a booklet that promotes multiple books as evidence that Obama was born in Kenya????

Are you seriously kidding me???

No, they are not kidding you, that is exactly what birthers want!

Why do you have to "label" people who question something?

Why are they called nasty words intended to belittle and marginalize them?

Why can't you just answer the question sufficiently and avoid the personal attacks?

Because sometimes labels apply.

Birthers are no longer "questioning something"...they have become a category of their own. Just "questioning something" means that you ask a question until it is answered...not ask a question and make up illogical excuses if it isn't the answer you have already pre-determined to be the correct answer.

There is only one answer Birthers will accept...and that is Obama was born in Kenya...they aren't just asking questions...they are trying to confirm their pre-determined conclusion that they have no evidence for.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wow you must be Obama to know that information

What a dishonest statement

To know what information???

You aren't even making sense anymore...it happens when you are too emotionally involved with the topic.

I always make sense its just listen to your own words:

What if the truth is, no amount of evidence can convince you that you are wrong? What if you are so happy believing in what you believe, simply because you already believe it, and you are always right, so therefore you will never take into consideration opposing views because you are above them?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Big deal if he WAS born in Kenya.

We are a REPUBLIC, not a Democracy. The American people don't pick their PResident, and never have.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

A very convenient mistake, isn't it? How many "mistakes" have to happen before you realize that the house is full of smoke so something has to be on fire?

What's "illogical" about the speculation? And, if there is indeed "fire" here then yes, there IS a conspiracy.
But we know that the word "conspiracy" is loaded these days and serves only to color the discussion in favor of the deniers.
I'd like to see how many other mistakes this AUTHOR made in the Bios. Or is it that the ONE mistake made just happened to fall in line with other so-called "mistakes" regarding the Birth of this fraud?
All I can picture is a huge hole in your wall...That Kool-aid man sure does make a mess, doesn't he?

It's only a "very convenient mistake" if you already have a pre-determined conclusion in your mind...otherwise it is just a mistake.

You know you will only accept one answer no matter what all the evidence says otherwise...you made up your mind before you saw any evidence. There is still no credible evidence that Obama was born anywhere else besides Hawaii...and yet YOU somehow just know the truth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not saying it...the woman who wrote the bio is saying it. Bring it up with her if you have a problem with it. But I already know your answer...she is lying...right. She has either been paid off or threatened with her life...right???

Please...show me the math that proves the odds of it being a mistake are astronmical...big words don't make things true.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe it was a mistake...maybe because YOUR political bias makes you want to believe this SOOOOOO badly...that you won't even listen to the author of the bio.

Facts are on my side...sorry...deal with it.

That's perfect example of your bias.
I don't know if she's lying. I cannot get inside her skull.

But here you are, you somehow knew that I thought she was lying? How do you know what I was thinking? Are you psychic? I don't really believe in psychics so much I think it's mostly hocus pocus, especially considering you didn't read my mind correctly.

So I either agree with you or disagree with you? I am not allowed to sit on the fence and allow the facts to speak for themselves?

I never said this was legit, I said the odds of it being a mistake are absurd, and instead a more feasible debunking would be that it was entirely faked. That was just an opinion based on the circumstances rather than a conclusion about validity.

The only fact on your side is that you are 100% opinionated and bias. There is no option that you might be wrong, in fact out of the thousands of ATS posts I have read from you, you NEVER once admitted you were incorrect. It's always "Im right you are all wrong".

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Human_Alien

We're into year 4 of this presidency. And questions still remain.

All I know for sure is what the publisher did for me.

I honestly think that the truth will eventually come to light, but by then no-one will care.

For most people...questions do not remain.

For a small and hatefull group...questions still remain and will always remain.

There is only one answer these people will accept...anything else will be fake, fraud or a lie...and there is no reasoning with these people because they are beyond logic and reason.

I knew it was only a matter of time until someone played the race card lol

so $&@!ing predictable.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
This is not on the front page of Google News right now. It is not even in any of the search terms in Top Stories. This is proof of some sort of complicit cover up. I'm not saying that google itself is covering anything up but that if more sources were reporting on it, which they should be, it would be front page, top stories.

For any other president, if something like this happened, it would be front page on google news and I wouldn't have to search for it specifically to find results.

It's only proof that Birthers see things that aren't there.

This is a bio in a booklet promoting authors...the bio wasn't written by Obama and the author has already admitted it was a mistake.

This is just another failed hack piece from Breitbarts website.

But hey...I hope the Republicans try to run with it...it will destroy them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind

It's only proof that Birthers see things that aren't there.

This is a bio in a booklet promoting authors...the bio wasn't written by Obama and the author has already admitted it was a mistake.

This is just another failed hack piece from Breitbarts website.

But hey...I hope the Republicans try to run with it...it will destroy them.

-Show me where the author admitted it was a mistake.

-The publishers claimed it was standard practice to have bio's authorized by the individual they were writing them for before publication (as verified by other people here who have had bios published)

edit on 17-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Every publication that I have been published with, that has offered a bio, has had me write it. And on one occasion even returned it because I wrote something about being raised by wolves and running with sissors.

Okay.

Prove it.

Go prove that Obama wrote that bio himself when we have another person claiming they wrote it and the publisher of that booklet saying none of the authors wrote their own bio.

Here's a thought...maybe you are just not important enough to have someone write a bio about you...maybe that is why they need you to write it yourself...because no body knows you so how could they write it???

But go ahead...PROVE that Obama wrote it...even though the Brietbart article itself is saying otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Let me bring you up to speed and into reality.....even the people who voted for him are turning on him. It's not a hateful group. It's a cognizant group who are sick and tired of not being heard and not hearing from their President. It's really as simple as that.

I live in south Florida. Lot's of blacks live here. They're my neighbors and friends and I hear the dissent of disgust in them too.

Once again....it's the PTB and they're getting us exactly where they want us. Fighting, defending, voicing, debating, arguing but people are waking up to their game.

Let me bring you up to speed.

Obama is sitting pretty well to be re-elected.

I don't buy into the scary and evil TPTB...so when you say "they" are responsible...it just makes me chuckle.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Okay.

Prove it.

Go prove that Obama wrote that bio himself when we have another person claiming they wrote it and the publisher of that booklet saying none of the authors wrote their own bio.

Here's a thought...maybe you are just not important enough to have someone write a bio about you...maybe that is why they need you to write it yourself...because no body knows you so how could they write it???

But go ahead...PROVE that Obama wrote it...even though the Brietbart article itself is saying otherwise.

Obama didn't even "proof" it?

So much for Obama. He isn't even smart enough to proof a bio for HIS FIRST BOOK?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Let me bring you up to speed.

I don't buy into the scary and evil TPTB...so when you say "they" are responsible...it just makes me chuckle.

This makes me LOL.

Glad we're all having a good time

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

And THAT...makes it a non-issue?
You're really a stand up comedian aren't you? Right? Cause you post some funny stuff!

Yes...when someone authors something and it comes into question...the only source of truth is that author.

But tell me...why do you think you know better than the actual author???

Here's the thing Outkast Searcher....if this stood by itself, alone....I'd agree. It could very well be an unprofessional oversight (even though her whole CAREER hinges on writing and researching but...I'll play along).

But here's the 'but'.....collectively, this stinks. And there's no need to rehash all the issues some of us are having because I'm sure you're quite aware of the plethora of problems.

So in summation, if this was a lone isolated incident, I'd say.....no big deal. Mistakes happen.

But when you couple this on TOP of everything else, you'd have to be in complete denial bordering on comatose, to not at least raise an eyebrow.

But you're sticking to your convictions and loyalty but do us a favor please....don't pull us down into your abyss because we rather like it on top here. Thanks!

edit on 18-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This made me LOL coz alot of Democrats in 2010 thought that and oh were they ever so wrong.
edit on 17-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It would help if you tried to stay on topic and made a bit of sense.

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Mods please stop them from getting away with using pejorative labels designed to infuriate and upset people.

Look there is a terminology for people who question the President's origins, and it is only used to attack and ridicule them. It is not used in any legitimate format, but rather as a trolling mechanism to create mud slinging matches and fight over pointlessness.

Or is it ok if we can just name call them back?
Like guy 1: You birthers
guy 2 : You idiots

Is this how ATS should be? Or should we have higher standards and attempt to avoid the petty name calling?
Just an honest question.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join