It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by beezzer
In 1996 I had a short story published in an anthology. The publisher wanted a short paragraph above the story. They sent me a letter and asked me to write a few words. I did so and mailed it back (we used mail in them days).
Maybe this publisher was different and could write whatever, whenever with no correction by the author required.

But I received more attention to detail for my short story Pavement Dance than Obama did for an entire book.

Hmmmm

Dare I say that Obama had a little more public information out there on him being that he was currentyl the President of the Harvard Law Review???

But go ahead...compare youself to Obama...that makes perfect sense.

I don't understand. I was asked to write a bio. I did so. Obama didn't? I'm sure the publisher could have searched and . . . . . . . . ahhh WTH,

you wouldn't get it anyway.

link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

We're into year 4 of this presidency. And questions still remain.

All I know for sure is what the publisher did for me.

I honestly think that the truth will eventually come to light, but by then no-one will care.

For most people...questions do not remain.

For a small and hatefull group...questions still remain and will always remain.

There is only one answer these people will accept...anything else will be fake, fraud or a lie...and there is no reasoning with these people because they are beyond logic and reason.

link   
Mistake
edit on 17-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I suppose I'm not "qualified" to comment (being Canadian and all), but I'm going to anyways.

What bothers me most about this issue, is that despite all the evidence (and this latest evidence pretty much puts the nail in the coffin so to speak) I can hear America now: "So what?"

Why the hell would the American people care about this? They didn't care when Bush trampled on the constitution, and they looked the other way when Obama wiped his ass with it, so why would they care now? Those who support him will just pretend it's not an issue, that the evidence is faked, that it doesn't matter, etc. Hell I could see people rallying to change the constitution just so Barack can stay in power and continue feeding the sheeple endless streams of rainbows out his idolized ass. I was happy Clinton didn't win the primary until I saw what happened after Obama was inaugurated. People were literally worshiping Obama as a god. Schools replacing the pledge of allegiance edited for his glorification, The Lords Prayer being defiled for his glorification, people falling at his feet weeping, etc.

What makes me most sad is that the bulk of the American public don't give a $&!@ about the constitution anymore. It's the one thing that was drafted to protect them through the entire life of a great nation, and they couldn't care less who does what with it. I see the same trend in my own country and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Bravo!!!!!!!

The Constitution will be obliterated with just a few more Executive Orders signed. We'll be lucky enough to blow our noses without granting permission in a few years.

The majority of people don't care. You're right.
They have digital television now (thanks to some governmental funding) and they can just walk to McDonalds for that dollar meal!
Life is good. So don't bother them with the pesky mundane crap like a possible fraud in office. Or a man who deployed men and women to die in Iraq when there weren't any WMD and.....they're STILL fighting to this day!

It's the dumbing down of America and I'd say it's been a smashing success!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Beezer makes more sense than OBama and he has never lied

Not once!

Meh.

Beezer has never lied???

Wow...you must be Beezer to know that information.

What a dishonest statement.

When you agree with someone, they always make sense...even if they don't.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I honestly think that the truth will eventually come to light, but by then no-one will care.

There is only one answer these people will accept...anything else will be fake, fraud or a lie...and there is no reasoning with these people because they are beyond logic and reason.

Interesting you mean about Bush or Obama?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You want the Supreme Court to use a bio authored by someone else in a booklet that promotes multiple books as evidence that Obama was born in Kenya????

Are you seriously kidding me???

No, they are not kidding you, that is exactly what birthers want!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Beezer makes more sense than OBama and he has never lied

Not once!

Meh.

Beezer has never lied???

Wow...you must be Beezer to know that information.

What a dishonest statement.

When you agree with someone, they always make sense...even if they don't.

Wow you must be Obama to know that information

What a dishonest statement
edit on 17-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What if the truth is you are wrong?

What if that "small hateful group" doesn't exist and your political party invented it to marginalize anyone who disagreed with you?

What if the truth is, no amount of evidence can convince you that you are wrong? What if you are so happy believing in what you believe, simply because you already believe it, and you are always right, so therefore you will never take into consideration opposing views because you are above them?

I cannot help but come to the conclusion this is at least partially true for many folks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So you are saying that this dude just HAPPENED to make a mistake over 2 decades ago, before anyone ever heard of Obama, and then by pure coincidence we just happened to have a conspiracy theory claiming the exact same information???

The odds of it being a mistake are so astronomical it's hardly feasible.

You are clearly allowing your political bias and prior convictions to make you blind to contrary evidence that disagrees with your opinion.

I would be more open to the claim that this is pure forgery....
But a mistake? Completely untenable and absurd.

I'm not saying it...the woman who wrote the bio is saying it. Bring it up with her if you have a problem with it. But I already know your answer...she is lying...right. She has either been paid off or threatened with her life...right???

Please...show me the math that proves the odds of it being a mistake are astronmical...big words don't make things true.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe it was a mistake...maybe because YOUR political bias makes you want to believe this SOOOOOO badly...that you won't even listen to the author of the bio.

Facts are on my side...sorry...deal with it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The AUTHOR of the bio in this booklet has admitted it was a mistake.

Either believe it or delve into illogical speculation and conspiracy.

Your choice.

And THAT...makes it a non-issue?
You're really a stand up comedian aren't you? Right? Cause you post some funny stuff!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

You want the Supreme Court to use a bio authored by someone else in a booklet that promotes multiple books as evidence that Obama was born in Kenya????

Are you seriously kidding me???

No, they are not kidding you, that is exactly what birthers want!

Why do you have to "label" people who question something?

Why are they called nasty words intended to belittle and marginalize them?

Why can't you just answer the question sufficiently and avoid the personal attacks?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2012 by whywhynot because: my bad

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't understand. I was asked to write a bio. I did so. Obama didn't? I'm sure the publisher could have searched and . . . . . . . . ahhh WTH,

you wouldn't get it anyway.

The Breitbart article clearly says that none of the individuals wrote their own bio...why not listen to your leaders when they say something???

Tell me...where you in some significant position such as being the first black man to be the President of the Harvard Law Review where you would have public information out there about yourself???

I love that you are still trying to compare your situation to Obama's.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Even though I know better and realizing this is the Establishments little game at Obama's expense and perhaps, life....let's not lose sight of what preceded this little 'mistake'

The owner of this VERY publication was found dead---- at age 43---- from a heart attack---after leaving a restaurant---and collapsed in the street after saying he had 'a bombshell on Obama'
Then THIS..comes out????.....but yet...it's in error?

Really? I mean......really? This is nothing? Really?

Okay then, please pass the Kool Aid because I really want to understand this to the point of not seeing anything at all suspicious like some of you don't.

Your choice.

A very convenient mistake, isn't it? How many "mistakes" have to happen before you realize that the house is full of smoke so something has to be on fire?

What's "illogical" about the speculation? And, if there is indeed "fire" here then yes, there IS a conspiracy.
But we know that the word "conspiracy" is loaded these days and serves only to color the discussion in favor of the deniers.
I'd like to see how many other mistakes this AUTHOR made in the Bios. Or is it that the ONE mistake made just happened to fall in line with other so-called "mistakes" regarding the Birth of this fraud?
All I can picture is a huge hole in your wall...That Kool-aid man sure does make a mess, doesn't he?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Interesting you mean about Bush or Obama?

I'm sure there is a group of Bush haters that are convinced he is the devil...no where near as large as the Birthers though.

What's your point....the fact still stands that facts and birthers don't mix and their questions are irrelevant because they already think they know the answer.

I laugh so hard when birthers say they are just looking for the truth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
well, I'm not a racist, nor am I blind. What I've seen? Well...
We haven't had a REAL president yet in this century. For 8 years we had one that wasn't elected either time (didn't win the popular vote along with serious election fraud issues), then we had one who may not have even been born in this country, which is a requirement. I didn't like dubya and he's white, I don't like Obama either. I guess, for me, Obama is the lesser of two evils, but he's still a pretty lousy consolation prize. I don't HATE Obama, but I'm definitely not impressed with him at all. I won't go as far as to say I HATE dubya, but I'm extremely ashamed of him, dislike him to a great extent and wish we had never had to endure him.

With that being said, I just want to add that the deficit is 75% dubya's fault/ 25% Obama's fault, but both have blame in it. The biggest factor? Remember that $500 check everyone got from the IRS during the bush era? Well, US population of around 313,000,000 x 500 = $156,500,000,000. And we wonder why we have a deficit? Cost of Iraq War = about $800 billion. And we wonder why we have a deficit? It didn't matter who took over after dubya, we were going to have a major deficit, I just don't think Obama has done the best job that could have been done in "fixing it".

Back on topic... If someone does end up proving he was born outside the US, what can be done about it? Will it even matter at this point? I sure don't want a "President Biden"!!! That would be 1000 times worse than President Obama and I'm a democrat!!! Of course, our present choices for the next election pretty much stink too

I don't hate any president for the simple fact it should be taken for granted that both big parties are shills of the corporate elite. Even if Jesus Christ was on "the ticket"(sorry for any accidental blasphemy) I think the same # would happen.

People have given too much liberty to the right to screw them over, all under the guise of freedom and liberty. The same liberty given to the iraqis, vietnamese, south koreans, europeans, south and central americans.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow you must be Obama to know that information

What a dishonest statement

To know what information???

You aren't even making sense anymore...it happens when you are too emotionally involved with the topic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What if the truth is you are wrong?

What if that "small hateful group" doesn't exist and your political party invented it to marginalize anyone who disagreed with you?

What if the truth is, no amount of evidence can convince you that you are wrong? What if you are so happy believing in what you believe, simply because you already believe it, and you are always right, so therefore you will never take into consideration opposing views because you are above them?

I cannot help but come to the conclusion this is at least partially true for many folks.

Wrong in regards to what? In regards that Obama was born in Kenya???

Prove it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Your choice.

And THAT...makes it a non-issue?
You're really a stand up comedian aren't you? Right? Cause you post some funny stuff!

Yes...when someone authors something and it comes into question...the only source of truth is that author.

But tell me...why do you think you know better than the actual author???

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join