It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 27
247
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Even though I know better and realizing this is the Establishments little game at Obama's expense and perhaps, life....let's not lose sight of what preceded this little 'mistake'

The owner of this VERY publication was found dead---- at age 43---- from a heart attack---after leaving a restaurant---and collapsed in the street after saying he had 'a bombshell on Obama'
Then THIS..comes out????.....but yet...it's in error?

Really? I mean......really? This is nothing? Really?

Okay then, please pass the Kool Aid because I really want to understand this to the point of not seeing anything at all suspicious like some of you don't.




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In 1996 I had a short story published in an anthology. The publisher wanted a short paragraph above the story. They sent me a letter and asked me to write a few words. I did so and mailed it back (we used mail in them days).
Maybe this publisher was different and could write whatever, whenever with no correction by the author required.

But I received more attention to detail for my short story Pavement Dance than Obama did for an entire book.

Hmmmm



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by anon72
 

ok, what if barack obama was born in hawai ? and the birth certificate is real ?



edit on 17-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)


I don't recall the argument of the OP being made on "what if Barack Obama was born in Hawaii?" Nor Do I recall the argument of the OP being based on "Well his birth certificate might be real". .............

I do however recall evidence to the contrary of both above related sentences. So if you have any EVIDENCE that might concur with your opinion then you might bring a more legitimate and valid point if you would of course post them here. Until you do (and I look forward to such evidence:@@
I will hold to the most obvious conclusion which has been represented above.



-Alien



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I suppose I'm not "qualified" to comment (being Canadian and all), but I'm going to anyways.

What bothers me most about this issue, is that despite all the evidence (and this latest evidence pretty much puts the nail in the coffin so to speak) I can hear America now: "So what?"

Why the hell would the American people care about this? They didn't care when Bush trampled on the constitution, and they looked the other way when Obama wiped his ass with it, so why would they care now? Those who support him will just pretend it's not an issue, that the evidence is faked, that it doesn't matter, etc. Hell I could see people rallying to change the constitution just so Barack can stay in power and continue feeding the sheeple endless streams of rainbows out his idolized ass. I was happy Clinton didn't win the primary until I saw what happened after Obama was inaugurated. People were literally worshiping Obama as a god. Schools replacing the pledge of allegiance edited for his glorification, The Lords Prayer being defiled for his glorification, people falling at his feet weeping, etc.

What makes me most sad is that the bulk of the American public don't give a $&!@ about the constitution anymore. It's the one thing that was drafted to protect them through the entire life of a great nation, and they couldn't care less who does what with it. I see the same trend in my own country and it makes me sick to my stomach.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


And the wool keeps being pulled...

The single greatest tool of the true "elite" is the MSM and their bastard child the 24 hour news cycle.
I am disgusted, more and more each day, by the media and it's obvious intentions and motives.
This will, of course, be explained away, swept under the rug, and all who have questions about it will be labeled as "crazy", "nuts", "racist", et al.
At what point do they stop? At what point do they grow a conscience? when did truth become a dirty word?

I love my country... but I can't stand those in power.
We've gone well beyond the tipping point... and well beyond the point in which we can do something about it.
We may as well be, as they say, trying to empty the ocean with a bucket.
I'm disheartened. I have no fight left in me.
I'm the perfect victim.
While I'm not one of the ones they've managed to fool, I am one of the ones they've managed to break.
I will continue to live my life, try to make ends meet, find some happiness where I can, and hope that the future is a better place than the present.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika
 


That is the thing, I had to submit my own bio in 1988 and 1989. Presumably, so would Obama. That is if he filled out and returned the bio to them. Otherwise he would be listed with minimal information.

Might have to search out some libraries to find the actual book versus relying on online information. Come to think of it, there may be a lot of unanswered questions to be found.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Grape or Cherry?

Seriously, awesome post.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
reply to post by kawika
 


That is the thing, I had to submit my own bio in 1988 and 1989. Presumably, so would Obama. That is if he filled out and returned the bio to them. Otherwise he would be listed with minimal information.

Might have to search out some libraries to find the actual book versus relying on online information. Come to think of it, there may be a lot of unanswered questions to be found.


It would have to be someone who had an actual copy of the original book, otherwise, it would be labeled as a forgery online to cover up.
I just don't know the answer. I'm a democrat, but I don't like him much, mostly because of the way he treated Hillary in the primaries, but he also hasn't done a very good job cleaning up dubya's messes



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If the judiciary is going to ignore this stuff and protect the Executive branch from a legitimate legal claim, than we are indeed in trouble.

The Judicial branch is suppose to be our last resort when it comes to trumping the unchecked power of the Executive or Legislative branches, and if they refuse to hear our grievances than it is clear that the system has been fully hijacked at this point.

And sadly, when the system is fully corrupt than it is legally valid that all of their "laws" are null and void technically, and thus the breakdown of society can begin.

Now maybe people will actually consider screening their "leaders" a little before blindly getting behind them and worshiping them?
Nah, like that would ever happen.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
In 1996 I had a short story published in an anthology. The publisher wanted a short paragraph above the story. They sent me a letter and asked me to write a few words. I did so and mailed it back (we used mail in them days).
Maybe this publisher was different and could write whatever, whenever with no correction by the author required.

But I received more attention to detail for my short story Pavement Dance than Obama did for an entire book.

Hmmmm




......and maybe the online birth certificate was put online by mistake

and maybe Breitbart really did have a real heart attack and not assassinated

and maybe Breitbart never really had anything on Obama, just an idle treat

and maybe they're wrong about the selective service stamp on the post card

and maybe the they're wrong about Obama having a Connecticut Social Security card

and maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe


Why do we have a Maybe President in the White House? Is this really the best this country has?
I've been ashamed of this country since the morning of September 11th 2001 and it's only getting worse!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I just don't know the answer. I'm a democrat, but I don't like him much, mostly because of the way he treated Hillary in the primaries, but he also hasn't done a very good job cleaning up dubya's messes


That's the thing. The "mess" isn't Obama or Dubya's.

The President of the US is merely the public relations rep for the State. He doesn't call the shots in reality, he simply tries to justify them to the public.

Decision making is determined by a vast consortium of financial, industrial, political, and strategic military interests.

Blaming things on the President is like blaming Cartman for Southpark's script.
Is Ronald McDonald at fault for the actions of McDonalds?

No, the truth is that the powers of governance coalesce in dark boardroom meetings, among many varied interested parties.

Why has America been run into the ground? Because it was profitable and beneficial for these parties to do so.
Different parties have different motives, conduct their business in different manners, etc.
Each case is different and there are many many cases.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by azureskys
Kenya would make him seem more exotic.
Plus he did live there.


When exactly did Obama live in Kenya?


Sorry your right... I had seen the word Kenya so many times it just came out onto the keyboard

I should have said Indonesia



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Even though I know better and realizing this is the Establishments little game at Obama's expense and perhaps, life....let's not lose sight of what preceded this little 'mistake'

The owner of this VERY publication was found dead---- at age 43---- from a heart attack---after leaving a restaurant---and collapsed in the street after saying he had 'a bombshell on Obama'
Then THIS..comes out????.....but yet...it's in error?

Really? I mean......really? This is nothing? Really?

Okay then, please pass the Kool Aid because I really want to understand this to the point of not seeing anything at all suspicious like some of you don't.


The AUTHOR of the bio in this booklet has admitted it was a mistake.

Either believe it or delve into illogical speculation and conspiracy.

Your choice.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 
We're into year 4 of this presidency. And questions still remain.

All I know for sure is what the publisher did for me.

I honestly think that the truth will eventually come to light, but by then no-one will care.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
In 1996 I had a short story published in an anthology. The publisher wanted a short paragraph above the story. They sent me a letter and asked me to write a few words. I did so and mailed it back (we used mail in them days).
Maybe this publisher was different and could write whatever, whenever with no correction by the author required.

But I received more attention to detail for my short story Pavement Dance than Obama did for an entire book.

Hmmmm


Dare I say that Obama had a little more public information out there on him being that he was currentyl the President of the Harvard Law Review???

But go ahead...compare youself to Obama...that makes perfect sense.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say to this. I was never really interested in the conspiracy because whether he was born here or not is irrelevant, what's relevant is that even if he WAS born here, he is still a horrible president.

But, if legit, coupled with the recent testimony about the online birth certificate being fake, this is quite shocking.

P.S. Anyone who mentions democrat or republican in a polemical manner has no business discussing evidence. Their world-view is too tied up in groupthink.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Beezer makes more sense than OBama and he has never lied

Not once!

Meh.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
reply to post by kawika
 


That is the thing, I had to submit my own bio in 1988 and 1989. Presumably, so would Obama. That is if he filled out and returned the bio to them. Otherwise he would be listed with minimal information.

Might have to search out some libraries to find the actual book versus relying on online information. Come to think of it, there may be a lot of unanswered questions to be found.



Why presume when we have actual facts.

We have the author of the bio herself, and we have the publisher of the booklet both saying independently that the individuals did not write their own bios.

It makes no sense to make wild accusations when you have facts staring you in the face and you refuse to use them.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

The AUTHOR of the bio in this booklet has admitted it was a mistake.

Either believe it or delve into illogical speculation and conspiracy.

Your choice.


So you are saying that this dude just HAPPENED to make a mistake over 2 decades ago, before anyone ever heard of Obama, and then by pure coincidence we just happened to have a conspiracy theory claiming the exact same information???

The odds of it being a mistake are so astronomical it's hardly feasible.

You are clearly allowing your political bias and prior convictions to make you blind to contrary evidence that disagrees with your opinion.

I would be more open to the claim that this is pure forgery....
But a mistake? Completely untenable and absurd.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If the judiciary is going to ignore this stuff and protect the Executive branch from a legitimate legal claim, than we are indeed in trouble.

The Judicial branch is suppose to be our last resort when it comes to trumping the unchecked power of the Executive or Legislative branches, and if they refuse to hear our grievances than it is clear that the system has been fully hijacked at this point.

And sadly, when the system is fully corrupt than it is legally valid that all of their "laws" are null and void technically, and thus the breakdown of society can begin.

Now maybe people will actually consider screening their "leaders" a little before blindly getting behind them and worshiping them?
Nah, like that would ever happen.


You want the Supreme Court to use a bio authored by someone else in a booklet that promotes multiple books as evidence that Obama was born in Kenya????


Are you seriously kidding me???



new topics

top topics



 
247
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join