It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

It's playing in my head, and it's prophetic.

I feel fine.

Well...let's not hog it (cause it's in my head too now thanks to you)..let's share it!
Great video!

It is fitting, ain't it?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
those are facts from the airlines themselves from their archives....but go ahead...don't let facts get in the way...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by stanats
How could she make a mistake? let me see now, all she new about him was what book he wrote and that he's got a funny name and a connection to Kenya, was it just his dad or was he born there? Who is going to read this crap except some obsessed birther kook trying to prove some idiotic theory, after all, she had hundreds more of those bio blurbs to do:

web.archive.org...://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html

Well then ya know what? She's in the wrong business. Because you do not write a quasi-biography without knowing the fundamental facts first. I can see an author (literary agent).....getting a parent's first name wrong or.....the number of siblings wrong but where your client was born is fairly important, no?

And here's the funny part, I am Italian by heritage yet no one has EVER confused me being born in Italy. Never. Even though my 'people' were from there.

And if I were President and some of my patriots felt I was born in Italy making me ineligible, I'd whip out my REAL birth certificate so fast they'd be speechless from then on!

ETA: So the moral to this wacky saga is: There is more to this than meets the eye.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

So, what you’re saying is: It's more likely that Obama, who has a birth certificate every bit as valid as yours, wasn't born in the U.S. than the woman who made the bio blurb mistake is in the wrong biz?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My husband is firmly an Obama guy - although he supports Ron Paul and would vote for HIM if there was a chance of it - but I asked him about the story...he said "It wasn't on MSNBC. It was only on Drudge and Breitbart, those ol' hate sites, you can't believe anything that comes off those sites."

That tells me a lot. This country is so polarized that we can't come to an agreement anymore on what is truth, what is possible, what isn't....if one side lies, that's fine as long as it is YOUR side...if there's name calling, it's ignored, as long as it's aimed at THE OTHER side.

I don't think it even matters when people die, and their coroners die, and their coroner's coroners' die, and THEIR coroner's coroners suicide themselves, with 4 shots to the head. lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
those are facts from the airlines themselves from their archives....but go ahead...don't let facts get in the way...

Reminder; you are posting in a birther kook thread.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I did not read all the posts, but talk about wildfire. So, we actually stay quiet until something peaks our interest?

I'm going to write this and duck.

Donald Trump knew A LOT about all this conspiracy stuff from all sides. He was contacted by the White House and NBC and told he will lose millions in revenue and sponsors for Trump Products if he doesn't back off of Anti Obama campaign.
Trump had accountant's evaluate revenue from NBC Show and Promotions verses lost revenue if his show get's cancelled. And Trump KNOWS the guys at General Electric and they know the Donald.

I'm no fan of all parties involved at all, although I thought the model from South America would probably go out with me that was on the Apprentice show. (just sayin)

This is kind of like a "Fast And Furious" plausable denial thread. The only difference is the White House has to deny it was just a mistake.

Romney camp will get blamed as an exploitive manipulation tactic by morning and shame on them from the White House.

No... Shame on ALL these morons.

Business as usual.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sadly, you are right. I work with a guy like that. His attitude is "Republican or nothing". I can't do that. I've always voted person over party, and I'm NOT impressed this time around (again). I'm getting tired of voting 3rd party, but I can't, in good conscious, vote for Obama or Romney.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

here are some FACTS about what it would take for baracks mom to get to kenya back then:

airchive.com...

FACT 1 This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

fact 2 Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

FACT 3 Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

Fact 4 his mom and dad were living on student loans, how could they afford this??

so not only did she do this but, she went to a strange country and had her baby in a strange 3 world poor hospital surrounded by strange medical staff.

they didn't go to the nearest hospital or the 2nd nearest which was the dads home town 250 miles from the airport no instead they went 300 miles east, yeah, that makes sense (so not).

until you can dispel these facts ( which are from the airlines) then barrack could not have been born in kenya.

90 authors in that phamplet, how many other errors are in there, I would love to know

I see the birthers have not dispelled the ^ above facts..... the above facts prove barack could not have been born in kenya

Its not even worth it at this point. I tried to show how silly it was that Obama's parents actually had him in Kenya and 'phoned in' his birth announcement to a Hawaii paper, but apparently that logic is considered dim witted to some.

Add to everything you just said, throw in a pregnant woman on the departure, and a new born baby Obama on the return...doesn't make an ounce of sense. But obviously a pamphlet outweighs mountains of logic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yeah because I have never read a book,magazine,newspaper or pamphletthat had misprints,
wrong spellings, wrong historical dates, even names and more.

You see I pick up on these goofs but others don't, and it does not matter to much to the
publisher as long as it sells.

It's all about the benjamins

edit on 17-5-2012 by azureskys because: moved words

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So, what you’re saying is: It's more likely that Obama, who has a birth certificate every bit as valid as yours, wasn't born in the U.S. than the woman who made the bio blurb mistake is in the wrong biz?

I'm saying it's possible that Obama might've lied by stating he was born in Kenya in 1991 to make this more appealing (plus making him eligible for that college grant but that's another story...)
But I'm also saying it's possible he was telling the truth and told her he was born in Kenya cause that's where he was born!!!

What I am having a hard time believing is this 'author' ....out of 200 countries on this planet.....chose the one and only country that is haunting him 20 years later. Amazing!

You see, after my world changed in 2001, I no longer believe in coincidences and now see the invisible man behind the curtain pulling all the strings.
Hey, I don't blame Obama. I think (like another member said earlier) he's literally being tossed underneath the bus on purpose.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Clearly Occam's Razor is lost on birthers.

Must be a vast African/liberal/Muslim conspiracy.

- or it's a mistake due to lack of research for this booklet

Wonder which one it is

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What source?? You know what forget that, I don't really care.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you've never had a biography written about you, and if you had then you know what my point is, but don't care. They ask you to either answer a few questions/ give a backround/ random stuff. Then someone rewrites it to fit the page/ or "flow better" This type of stuff happens all the time, one I've had done got my birth date off by three years!

How about this.... If Obama gets removed from office for being a secret Kenyen or whatever else. Then I'll buy you a cookie. Untile then it's a waste of my time.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why?
Kenya would make him seem more exotic.
Plus he did live there.
Looks good with the others listed in the booklet.
ya think maybe ?

edit on 17-5-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A woman in Louisiana discovered that her toast this morning resembled Obama on one side and the other looked like the country of Kenya!

Sorry no link, but I read it on Breitbart or WND. They're both non partisan and care about the truth. If this woman's toast claim is remotely accurate then Barack Hussein Obama has a lot of splaining to do!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think it is safe to say that nobody’s mind is going to change here, no doubt there will probably be new threads and websites showing why 20 year old bio blurbs about an unknown Barack Obama are a more reliable source of genealogical data than government issued birth certificate while the election will be won or lost, and this is bad news for Republicans*, based on real-world issues.

*although it does explain the persistence of birther kookism

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This just in... an update on this story... but it will most likely get lost i the replies.

Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007
www.breitbart.com...

"What a tangled web we weave.... When we practice to deceive..."

And it just keeps getting better and better

A 'Fact Checking Error'--Again, and Again, and Again...
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 5/17/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
A woman in Louisiana discovered that her toast this morning resembled Obama on one side and the other looked like the country of Kenya!

Sorry no link, but I read it on Breitbart or WND. They're both non partisan and care about the truth. If this woman's toast claim is remotely accurate then Barack Hussein Obama has a lot of splaining to do!

I think this is worthy of another thread, it is a tossup whether such a thread would have more validity than this one but I think I would lean towards the information you have presented.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
This just in... an update on this story... but it will most likely get lost i the replies.

Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007
www.breitbart.com...

"What a tangled web we weave.... When we practice to deceive..."

www.breitbart.com...

Not only lost but given that your source is Breitbart, it has been completely debunked.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

I think this is worthy of another thread, it is a tossup whether such a thread would have more validity than this one but I think I would lean towards the information you have presented.

You're not the only one. If any birther came across such an article while Googling their daily "Obama is Kenyan" or while reading their WND email alerts, then it would be posted on ATS faster than you can say "the BC is fake!"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
isnt it funny how people defending obama will use some wacky conspiracy explanation to fit the story, this thread is rife with them. yet everyone else is crazy when they try to connect the dots to explain something.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join