It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested After Going On Naked Stroll Through Lumber Store

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wonder what some will do when they get older with bringing up her age.

Looking at the photo in the article she does not look like she had a huge amount of fat, sure she might have had some but not a lot.

I have seen 18 year olds that look worse than some 49 year olds. I have sene some very attractive 49 year olds.

Age and beauty do not go hand in hand, and beauty tends to fade. From the photo though she has an average looking build to her.

I would think though that for the next several weeks the stores will get a larger number of customers coming into the store hoping it happens again.

Raist

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some people just take" truth or dare" a little too far.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Why do all these women that decide to make a public point by taking their cloths off always look like my grandmothers body? I mean have you ever noticed they are never look like say Carmen Electra....no they always seem to look like Janeane Garofalo. yuk!
edit on 5/17/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe she's a nudist/naturist?

It's too bad society has equated nudity to something lewd or dirty.

Won't be able to deny that ignorance any time soon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Mental illness can happen to anyone, at any time. Many things could cause that woman to suddenly act this way. Anything from a behavioral disorder to chemical imbalance to brain tumor. It's sad.

Maybe she just wanted to go for a walk in public with no clothes on?

Sick and tired of the much overused "temporary insanity" defense, just because someone's behaviour isn't "normal" to everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join