It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Possible Terror-related activity in NW Ohio

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm actually surprised to see people still posting on this when it is so easily debunked by several posts in previous pages.

1. University of Toledo, Herzing, and even Mercy College of Northwest Ohio ALL have Saudi Arabian students.

2. It is against FBI policy to give out ANY information regarding an ongoing investigation until charges are filed (Someone found to be doing so would be released from the agency and possibly face criminal charges).

On another note... Is there a way to block users so I don't see their posts anymore? Seeing a half page long post (of what I consider spam, as it has no bearing on the original posts and always seems to be the same cut and paste post,) on the majority of topics I read is starting to get to me. :/
edit on 5/19/2012 by Lorienth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lorienth
I'm actually surprised to see people still posting on this when it is so easily debunked by several posts in previous pages.

1. University of Toledo, Herzing, and even Mercy College of Northwest Ohio ALL have Saudi Arabian students.

2. It is against FBI policy to give out ANY information regarding an ongoing investigation until charges are files (Someone found to be doing so would be released from the agency and possibly face criminal charges).

On another note... Is there a way to block users so I don't see their posts anymore? Seeing a half page long post (of what I consider spam, as it has no bearing on the origina posts,) on the majority of topics I read is starting to get to me. :/

Whether or not the post is based on actual facts is not important. What is important is that the subject of "terrorism" be under discussion. I simply take it as an opportunity to discuss how to stop the terrorist without becoming one. How to stop the terrorist without becoming a bigger terrorist oneself ?

Blocking out certain members is not in keeping with the spirit of communications in general. Just because you think something is "spam" does not mean that it is actually really "spam". Better to have read it than to not have read it. Admittedly certain members are most enfuriating and occassionally almost enough to drive one to suicide, but after being on ATS long enough you too will learn to appreciate the "spam". Very rarely is a subject as simple as some might believe it to be. Every member brings to the subject their own unique "spammy" point of view. According to the Protocols of the Geneva Convention the act of "Signal Jamming" is a terrorist crime against humanity. All forms of redaction or moderation or charging of labour or exchange or finance is a form of signal jamming. Signal jamming is under no circumstance ever justifiable. Even if the communications are to or from "enemy combatant" still under no circumstance is it acceptable to embark on a policy of signal jamming. Signal Jamming is a form of terrorist violence. Signal jamming is always counter productive. Remember the motto "Live and Let Live". Always show tolerence. Tolerate others as you would want others to tolerate you. As much as you regard their writings as "spam" they by the same measure will regard your writings as "spam". Eye for eye and tooth for tooth. "Spam" is thus a relative phenomenon. "Spam" only exists in the eye of the beholder. Dare we also say that "terrorism" is only existing in the eye of the beholder ? The Saudi Arabian men at the shooting range are terrorists in the eye of the beholder, because the beholder is also a terrorist, but unfortunately cannot see himself as being a terrorist yet. "It takes one to know one" as they say. In my opinion, based on my Praeceptae Caelenium revelation in 2000, as well as the fact that 87% of serial murders in the world occur in the USA even though the population of the USA is only 5% of the world population, anyone trusting in violence is a terrorist. Thus in my opinion all and anyone attending at the shooting range is a terrorist ! Not just the Saudi Arabian men pointed out to us. Indeed are they "terrorists" just because they appear to come from Saudi Arabia ? In the British Isles that kind of opinion is quite rightfully condemned as racism ! Race Hate might be semi legal in the USA, but thankfully, by the Grace of God, here in the British Isles racism is a criminal offence.

The following pictures show woman in the British Isles at the turn of the last century wearing clothing much the same as woman in middle eastern countries are wearing even to this day. In my opinion woman should still dress in such proper clothing. Source: A fishing village called "Hallsands" in Devonshire in the UK in 1917.

edit on 19/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Whether or not the post is based on actual facts is not important.

after reading this one line, I knew there was no point in reading your post any further........ Ignorance breading ignorance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

neither of My AK type rifles have ever jammed, same to be said of my SKS, My AR rifles on the other hand are a little more touchy. I'm with you in the AK's reliability. I'm having trouble remembering ever see one fail to feed or function.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

If nothing else at all, thanks for the graphics showing the different female garments and the name for each. I'd never seen such a simple, straight forward listing to tell them apart and see the distinct differences.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join