It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-re-introduced!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is the third, last and a good one!

Nothing has changed but you will noticed that the old profile has been abandoned, so many members can access to the forum with out being blocked by their web nunnies.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome...

Hopefully all the technical glitches have been worked out...

Here's hoping our membership (members didn't sound quite right
) pays more attentions to the merits of your input and opinions than to other assets.

Of course, you could've avoided such inevitable stereotyping by being a bit more anonymous, hehe.... An example is our own Banshee... Somehow, you don't picture female wrestlers when you think of intelligence, but I'd listen to what she says any day of the week... I think it was somewhat more fun getting to know her through her posts, and then being surprised when the stereotype was blown...

But I guess there is something to be said for honesty as well...

Good luck, and welcome.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Going under cover in the net would be unfair to my self since I have to live with my image in the everyday's life. It helps spotting diamonds from the mud.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just a thought...

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Re-diculous!

More permutations of ATS ID's than your typical hoaxer... all for want of the opportunity to "Deny Ignorance"... Aptly demonstrating the value of ATS membership...

Gymkata Monkeys, not just for jumping through hoops anymore...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I missed the first introduction so I don't know what the problem was with the name
.... but "re-welcome" anyways.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard A.V.V...

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey you live in the same city as my cousin. He's a guy that most Dutch people love to hate, although in the rest of Europe they love him...
He plays for AC Milan

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It seems to me the reason why we have/use handles is so that the only thing considered in our postings is what and how we say things. That way no preconceptions ect. In fact most of the time it is hard to tell if a member is a male or female, I know I have made that mistake more than once.
I only speak for myself, but I think many would agree with me-I don't care who u are, what u do for a living or how much money you/your family have. You need to be judged on what you say and how well u can back it up.
It's time to end introductions and start to see some posts and or reply's to posts., that will tell us who you are.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wel-wel-welcome.
Check out BTS for lighter fare. Later.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks and no more introductions, I have no time left for the burocracy...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, one more hello!

Welcome to our site, yours is interesting also

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Re-re-re-welcome to the board. I look forward to reading your posts and hearing you thoughts. This is the best disscusion forum on the net. I hope you enjoy it here.

P.S. Don't make a tinfoil hat just yet, you just got here.

top topics

join