It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Biggest Reasons Why Obama Won't Get A Second Term

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
These are the three biggest reasons why I feel Obama won't get a second term. These are essentially the biggest obstacles that Obama is currently facing:

27 states are suing Obama over UHC. Source:

blog.heritage.org...

The unemployment rate is twice that of Former President Bush: It is now 8.1 percent versus FP Bush's unemployment rates:

www.google.com...:

reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com...

And the recent Senate vote of 99 to zero to approve the budget.

So, these are very big obstacles to overcome for Obama. Next election doesn't look good, and considering who our next candidates are simply more of the same, well.....

Nothing is really looking good.

edit on 17-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
#4. Incompetent

(You forgot this one.)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Which is an opinion and not a true fact.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You seem to have forgotten there are nth number of variables none of us can account for. Go back to the drawing board with your equation.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

A pretty good opinion to me!! Also the fact that based on
my opinion that he sucks as a smeasident is true enough
for me. but really Since FDR, everyone after is just a joke
and more of dictator.

Obama Sucks IMHO
edit on 17-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
1. Unemployment
2. Skyrocketing National Debt...no Budget in over 2 years
3. Stance on Gay Marriage
4. Energy Policy...Solyndra

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Millions will vote for him because he is black. More will vote because he is "picked on" by evil racist tea partiers. And even more will vote because he opened the back door to the USA and let them come in.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Millions will vote for him because he is black. More will vote because he is "picked on" by evil racist tea partiers. And even more will vote because he opened the back door to the USA and let them come in.

Been there, done that. Americans are not stupid enough to fall for "Hope and Change" again. He's got a record now, and it's horrible.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bama will be re-elected. It's obvious. The GOP are pending their time trying to lose, by running washed up neo cons like Gingrich and good-hair talking heads like Romney.

Bama will win because there is no 'two party' system and it is all rigged.

Wake the snip up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
These are the three biggest reasons why I feel Obama won't get a second term. These are essentially the biggest obstacles that Obama is currently facing:

27 states are suing Obama over UHC. Source:

blog.heritage.org...

The unemployment rate is twice that of Former President Bush: It is now 8.1 percent versus FP Bush's unemployment rates:

www.google.com...:

reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com...

And the recent Senate vote of 99 to zero to approve the budget.

So, these are very big obstacles to overcome for Obama. Next election doesn't look good, and considering who our next candidates are simply more of the same, well.....

Nothing is really looking good.

edit on 17-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

And the one reason why he will get a second term is...'He is not a war monger and he cares about the troops'

Second term easy:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Nite_wing

Which is an opinion and not a true fact.

All you have to do is look at the facts.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All good points. If only the average american voter spent that much time taking all things into account. I would like to state two reasons though, that I believe Obama will get a second term. Take it for what you will.

1. Rockstar status. Popularity polls may have Obama at all time lows, but Bush Jr. won a presidency with one of (if not the...) lowest popularity percentages of all american history. So some people will hate a guy, and still vote for him is what I'm saying. Obama has cemented a celebrity image, and knows how to work that image (I did enjoy his Betty White birthday skit), this will help him come election day.

2. His opponent is Mitt Romney. Cold, I know, but seriously guys. This goes back to the election cycle before last again. People couldn't stand Bush, but stand him next to the ghoul John Kerry, and all the sudden, the drunken coker looks like a reasonable alternative.
Mitt isn't likable, and everytime he tries to work a likable image as Obama has, he bombs it. I believe the most common term I've heard for Mitt in all outlets is that he's "plastic". People look at Mitt and think "Fake". That will not win you many votes, save those who die hard vote the party line, and they would vote Palin if that was the chosen one.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lol all of you silly fools.
One does not need votes when they control the vote and it's apparatus.
In the Immortal words of the Joker/Jack Nicholson,

"Gentlemen, this town needs an enema!"

However, I'd replace town with country.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
1. Unemployment
2. Skyrocketing National Debt...no Budget in over 2 years
3. Stance on Gay Marriage
4. Energy Policy...Solyndra

Saying Obama is going to lose is nonsense unless you can illustrate who and HOW someone else will WIN. The GOP have offered up Romney, who most Republicans hate. Bama will win. Put money on it.

new topics

top topics

join