It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith's Son Asks Obama About Aliens and Obama Kind Of Confirms Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"Kind of Confirms"..

There is nothing much else to add.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Whats worse, being blind or seeing things that are not there??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
What kind of stood out to me in that interview was when Will Smith said "before Jaden even asked the question, Obama stopped him and said he already knew what he was going to ask..." Makes me wonder if Obama had Will Smith's home or hotel room bugged or phone tapped ahead of their meeting. Like maybe for security purposes or to be ready with an answer to any questions like the one Jaden wanted to ask.

Or Obama just magically knew what Jaden was going to ask...

Well, given the movies his Dad has been in and the fact that he's a kid and I guess it would not be hard for the Pres to guess what he was going to ask.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think they are out there

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Haha, that cracked me up! Thanks for that.

Will Smith seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy in person.

S&F

I knew some people in Oroville Ca. He stayed in their (average modest) home on his vacation. When he left they found he had signed his name on the headboard, when I saw it I thought wow think he would ask first lol, he had signed it huge across the whole wood headboard in non removable ink...they loved it of course!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Diplomat

The biggest false flag is this whole false flag story. Yeppers a big ol movie in the sky that is gonna fool all of the little people. Ha, as if this kind of technology is available and could fool everyone. Nothing screams ignorance like this belief.

A "movie" in the sky? What are you talking about?

Are you aware that human beings have been secretly creating free-energy anti-gravity aircrafts for decades and decades?

I don't know what "movie" you're talking about... they have the ACTUAL CRAFTS.

There are other elements that will make it seem real, but I doubt you people are interested in the details, you'd rather assume things.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

Why would a Hollywood celebrity take a UFO topic seriously? I think he isn't taking it seriously. just a movie remember?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
S+F OP ... Many A True Word Said In Jest .....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Diplomat

Yep. Hundreds of billions of stars with inhabitable zones, but the ancient civilizations were all lying and the dude on ATS is the one who holds the truth about the biggest scam ever: "aliens do not exist."

What is wrong with you?

Can you please re-read my posts and show me where I said aliens do not exist? I never said that, because it would be a ridiculous statement.

The Universe is obviously most likely TEEMING with life, but has any of this "life" been to Earth?? I doubt it!

There are powerful people who WANT you to believe this, for the purpose of unifying the planet under a world government.

All of the propaganda you have been fed serves one main purpose: to prepare you for the false flag alien event so that when it happens you will not question it, rather you will say "See, I was right all along."

You guys are smarter than this, wake up! I've been researching the UFO subject for almost 15 years now. In the beginning I was an avid naive believer... and now my only advice is DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE FLAG ALIEN EVENT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

What's wrong with YOU???

You are totally messing the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations with Illuminati propaganda of a HOSTILE ALIEN INVASION. Literature and sacred texts of ancient civilizations have plenty of information concerning the visitation and colonization of Earth by "star gods" in remote times. The planet has plenty of ancient megalithic buildings that defy modern engineering and logistics. I give you just one example: The ELORA caves in India. They are literally a complex of luxury mega temples, built like a huge condo, cut with laser precision out of an entire mountain, from INSIDE. There's no modern nation on Earth capable to make something like that with current technology.

Michelangelo could do that, and better, in 1500.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Exactly, people crack me up when they steal credit from genius human beings and give it to some fantasy space aliens. As if it was absolutely impossible that all of those hardworking people in Egypt actually built those pyramids. "That's impossible! It had to be space aliens!" lol

If our civilization got wiped out today and thousands of years later new humans form and they see the Empire State Building I'd bet they would say "there's no way humans made that thing! Must have been space aliens!"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You guys are smarter than this, wake up! I've been researching the UFO subject for almost 15 years now. In the beginning I was an avid naive believer... and now my only advice is DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE FLAG ALIEN EVENT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

The years do turn one into a cynic, dont they.

I got interested in the 70's, I actually paid to see Von Daniken's chariots of the Gods when it was a new release.

Now, I still enjoy UFOlogy but know better than to entertain the extraterrestrial hypothesis as a possible explanation amongst the myriad of phenomena that comprise the UFO enigma. Real science and investigative history have turned out to be just as much fun.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In True ATS fashion I started a thread about this a day before the OP's post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Same thread as this one but a day earlier

So Mods....Why don't we merge the two? As I have had forums closed due to duplicates posted within a minute apart, in the past...
edit on 18-5-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ps: I guess the OP was too lazy to do a search...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't think the president will have knowledge of that kind of top secret information because at the end of the day, he will leave office and another will take his place. I do believe there is people with alien knowledge that are not in paper and dont get re-elected.

A president knowing about alien existence will cause a bad situation, he can decide to do martial law, and other bad stuff just because HE CAN, right now he doesn't need to know unless an invasion is coming before he leaves office.

He's is not even trying to be elected again, I see no big moves on his campaign, and those FEMA CAMPS hmmmmmmmmmm ............. Maybe he knows something and he is indeed preparing.
edit on 18-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After pulling his head back and forth smill wiff i gotta get me one of these fresh prince of bellend was joking,
but he would do well to join ATS but i would not pull out your victory cigar yet ATS alien believers untill the fat lady sings .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Having read all of Tim Goods books on the themes of "above top secret","the need to know" and the levels of the top secret information that is based on levels of a need to know basis,Obama will really not know nothing of the real deal,he will at best been spoon fed disinformation on the subject of UFOs, that if he really even cares and thinks that UFOs are for loonies.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join