It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith's Son Asks Obama About Aliens and Obama Kind Of Confirms Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Diplomat

Yep. Hundreds of billions of stars with inhabitable zones, but the ancient civilizations were all lying and the dude on ATS is the one who holds the truth about the biggest scam ever: "aliens do not exist."

What is wrong with you?

Can you please re-read my posts and show me where I said aliens do not exist? I never said that, because it would be a ridiculous statement.

The Universe is obviously most likely TEEMING with life, but has any of this "life" been to Earth?? I doubt it!

There are powerful people who WANT you to believe this, for the purpose of unifying the planet under a world government.

All of the propaganda you have been fed serves one main purpose: to prepare you for the false flag alien event so that when it happens you will not question it, rather you will say "See, I was right all along."

You guys are smarter than this, wake up! I've been researching the UFO subject for almost 15 years now. In the beginning I was an avid naive believer... and now my only advice is DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE FLAG ALIEN EVENT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
Obama should let Ron Paul deal with these things, he should let him be president

I second that!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

post by Diplomat
All of the propaganda you have been fed serves one main purpose: to prepare you for the false flag alien event so that when it happens you will not question it

So your berating 1Anunnaki for believing the propaganda he's been fed and using the propaganda you've been fed to justify it .
I would say there is no false flag alien event planned , even if there were it would be investigated and it would fall flat on its face with the perpetrators being exposed by members of sites like this one .

post by Diplomat
and now my only advice is DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE FLAG ALIEN EVENT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

The problem with that is if ET were to show up in our skies you and the false flagers would be the ones sticking your fingers in your ears saying false flag ...false flag...false flag and missing the fun .

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Yep. Hundreds of billions of stars with inhabitable zones, but the ancient civilizations were all lying and the dude on ATS is the one who holds the truth about the biggest scam ever: "aliens do not exist."

What is wrong with you?

Can you please re-read my posts and show me where I said aliens do not exist? I never said that, because it would be a ridiculous statement.

The Universe is obviously most likely TEEMING with life, but has any of this "life" been to Earth?? I doubt it!

There are powerful people who WANT you to believe this, for the purpose of unifying the planet under a world government.

All of the propaganda you have been fed serves one main purpose: to prepare you for the false flag alien event so that when it happens you will not question it, rather you will say "See, I was right all along."

You guys are smarter than this, wake up! I've been researching the UFO subject for almost 15 years now. In the beginning I was an avid naive believer... and now my only advice is DON'T FALL FOR THE FALSE FLAG ALIEN EVENT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

What's wrong with YOU???

You are totally messing the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations with Illuminati propaganda of a HOSTILE ALIEN INVASION. Literature and sacred texts of ancient civilizations have plenty of information concerning the visitation and colonization of Earth by "star gods" in remote times. The planet has plenty of ancient megalithic buildings that defy modern engineering and logistics. I give you just one example: The ELORA caves in India. They are literally a complex of luxury mega temples, built like a huge condo, cut with laser precision out of an entire mountain, from INSIDE. There's no modern nation on Earth capable to make something like that with current technology. And you always find references of ancient people claiming that "star gods" made them. Some of those civilizations never had any mutual contact but they depicted exactly the same thing.

Sport, if you spent 15 years doing UFO research and still don't believe they were here, they lived here and very likely some of them still are, you are blind.

edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Haha, that cracked me up! Thanks for that.

Will Smith seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy in person.

S&F

Anytime an actor (or politician for that matter) is being filmed or recorded, or on air...they are not 'in person', they're personable...(unless they're drunk etc)

When there's no one around to record how they act and what they say is when you know if they're cool or not.
edit on 18-5-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Haha, that cracked me up! Thanks for that.

Will Smith seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy in person.

S&F

Anytime an actor (or politician for that matter) is being filmed or recorded, or on air...they are not 'in person', they're personable...(unless they're drunk etc)

When there's no one around to record how they act and what they say is when you know if they're cool or not.
edit on 18-5-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

When, for instance, they arrive at home by surprise, and catch their wives quaking the bed with some other dude, you will know if they are cool or not...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What kind of stood out to me in that interview was when Will Smith said "before Jaden even asked the question, Obama stopped him and said he already knew what he was going to ask..." Makes me wonder if Obama had Will Smith's home or hotel room bugged or phone tapped ahead of their meeting. Like maybe for security purposes or to be ready with an answer to any questions like the one Jaden wanted to ask.

Or Obama just magically knew what Jaden was going to ask...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

That is what I was going to say, his genuine smile turned into a fake smile. As if he was just lifting his cheeks up but the rest of his face was concerned. Then he immediately turned the attention on to his son.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Has nobody ever heard of publicity before? Especially around here? Obama was humoring the kid and giving him a memory for life, not being serious about what he was saying. Too many people hear lack the life experience, public relations knowledge or just overall intelligence to deal with reality unless they can inject their favorite conspiracy in it,

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Nauseating the whole little anecdote- definitely a them and us scenario, Will Smith and his kids getting guided tours of the White House by Obama and his family.........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

how do you know who is and who is not on the need to know list?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As far as i am concerned aliens are great...for entertainment. My wife and i are going to see Battleship tonight and i'm planning on taking my mother in law to see Prometheus in June.

Who cares if theyre real or not it makes for great entertainment.

Some people call them aliens, some people call them the ancient name angels (which means messengers in hebrew). For all i know they could be the same things. Only 2 types of angels had wings anyways and they were the Cherub and Seraphs, the others looked like...humans or humanoid.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by biscuitface
reply to post by gortex

how do you know who is and who is not on the need to know list?

Simple , its called years of research of the subject

Search around and you will find for yourself , here's a starter ....

That means that even if an incoming President asked someone who knew about the existence of such a program, that individual would be required by law to not only not tell the President, but also to actively mislead him, if necessary. (Such a policy is actually spelled out in controversial documents that researchers Ryan and Robert Wood obtained and traced back to CIA Director Allen Dulles in the 1950s.

The source of these documents is unclear.) If a president today tried the same thing without the appropriate clearances (which he could not give to himself) he would likewise be told (legitimately) that there was nothing disclosable. If this hypothesis is correct, then UFO information would be "Born Secret" by the Atomic Energy Act, and not releasable to anyone without at least an AEC "Q" clearance (and likely higher, R or above), plus a legitimate need to use it in his/her job. By law, all RD is "owned" by the AEC Commissioner at its inception.

The AEC clearance standards are somewhat different than executive branch standards. In order to grant a Q or higher clearance, the Commissioner must find that the applicant is of "good moral character," among other things. Thus, if the Commissioner didn't like Richard Nixon's burglary at the Watergate Hotel, or Bill Clinton's dalliances, the Commissioner could withhold access to RD even on those grounds.

A new President who wants to know what the government knows about UFOs would have to be persistent, clever, and informed before beginning the quest, as Clinton's failed attempt via Associate Attorney General Webster Hubble attests.

Simply issuing a presidential executive order declassifying the topic might yield the mistaken conclusion that there is no such material. The first step would be to determine under exactly what legal jurisdiction the matter is classified. This could best be accomplished by a small dedicated research team reporting directly and personally to the President with at least high enough clearances to be able to read all classified Presidential Decision Memoranda and the classified appendices to the Atomic Energy Act and the National Security Act.

www.ufoskeptic.org...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Duly noted and reported. This is not the first time either huh

IRM

edit on 18/5/12 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There was a thread about this a few days ago.

It's clear that Obama was just playing with the kid. He was teasing him and having fun with him. Which was kinda cool for him to do. He got the rise out of the kid and I'm sure it tickled Will Smith to see it all.

That being said .. I'm also very sure that Obama has NO CLUE as to if there are aliens and what the government is doing. He is not in a position to 'need to know'. He's just a temporary employee in DC. He's not in the loop. There is no reason for anyone who really knows or is involved to tell him anything.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've been thinking about the "humoring" explanation. It could be, but if you have this 13 yr old young man (In Judaism men are of age at 13) who is probably bright, because both his parents are smart ambitious accomplished people, it seem like it would be insulting to "humor" the little wide-eyed thing. Especially if I were Will and thats my son.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe Big Willie Style can buy the presidency for his son, like he buys him movie scripts.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

What is wrong with you?

What's wrong with YOU???

You are totally messing the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations with Illuminati propaganda of a HOSTILE ALIEN INVASION. Literature and sacred texts of ancient civilizations have plenty of information concerning the visitation and colonization of Earth by "star gods" in remote times. The planet has plenty of ancient megalithic buildings that defy modern engineering and logistics. I give you just one example: The ELORA caves in India. They are literally a complex of luxury mega temples, built like a huge condo, cut with laser precision out of an entire mountain, from INSIDE. There's no modern nation on Earth capable to make something like that with current technology. And you always find references of ancient people claiming that "star gods" made them. Some of those civilizations never had any mutual contact but they depicted exactly the same thing.

Sport, if you spent 15 years doing UFO research and still don't believe they were here, they lived here and very likely some of them still are, you are blind.

WOW!! How come i have never heard of the Elora caves before? I always thought Puma Punku was the one place that proved alien existence but this looks interesting, thanks gonna look into this

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The biggest false flag is this whole false flag story. Yeppers a big ol movie in the sky that is gonna fool all of the little people. Ha, as if this kind of technology is available and could fool everyone. Nothing screams ignorance like this belief.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join