It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith's Son Asks Obama About Aliens and Obama Kind Of Confirms Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So Obama said he can't confirm or deny that aliens exists but if they did they had a conversation about it in the same room where they were sitting.

I don't know, maybe i'm reaching too far but that's what it seems to me

Also was Will joking when he said he got briefed about aliens before making all these movies?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry , as far as I'm aware the President isn't on the need to know list

Also was Will joking when he said he got briefed about aliens before making all these movies?

Yes

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Haha, that cracked me up! Thanks for that.

Will Smith seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy in person.

S&F

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Obama should let Ron Paul deal with these things, he should let him be president

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah he was 'taking the piss' as it were...

IRM

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I watched the clip a few times, and the demeanor in his eyes went from jokingly funny to either annoyed or concerned, especially when talking about "being briefed" by the Suits before making the MiB movies. Take that for what it's worth. I'd take what he said with a huge grain of salt, but it's still interesting that Obamanation brought up the topic before Will's son did. Probably because his father is in all the movies dealing with aliens.

-TS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We have a thread about it here

on page 1
edit on 17-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Will Smith seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy in person.

That's because he made his money and fame himself and not from daddy being famous (no offense to his now famous children......which I find his son very lacking in the acting department, but that's a different thread).

Growing up in the hood of Philly can cause a person to be a real person. Whereas growing up in Beverly Hills....well, you know the outcome.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow!

That is pretty crazy! We all already knew anyway. That's why we are all here.

But to hear Will say it makes you believe it more that they know too. Isn't Will kinda like our cousin? That's how he makes me feel. Like we know him.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I guess growing up in Philly and being a "cool" person doesn't make you immune to the grasp of L. Ron Hubbard?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
his son is on, or will be probably on ATS....sooner or later...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

Or L. Ron Paul for that matter, he was always the best choice since the beginning.
I don't get why people can't see that now.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just having fun with the kid.

I knew two aerospace engineers years back, both worked on very high level, sensitive stuff. One for Skunkworks, though at the time I knew him he was semi-retired and working as a private consultant for such things, the other worked for Boeing, Pratt & Whitney and finally for JPL and helped design the ISS. Anyway, I asked both of them at various points if they ever worked with, saw or heard about alien technology or if any of the stuff they worked on was known to have been derived from alien tech. Both of them made jokes about it along these lines, saying things like "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you," or "I can neither confirm nor deny..."

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the story is the other way around.. Will Smith probably joked his kid around saying : And don't ask the president the alien question.. And the kid answered yeaaaah thats what i'm gonna doo dad..

Because he wants to know after all the alien movies he played in .. Its his secret dream. Will's cool really like the guy.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
yeah it doesn't have anything to do with MIB3 coming out...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Will smith for PoTUS !
Great clip will smiths a great guy, love all his movies and of course fresh prince of bel air.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ha!

That was a good laugh with my afternoon tea. If we only saw the world through the eyes of a child everything would be rainbows and unicorn farts (they smell fantastic)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"I can neither confirm nor deny"

That's an interesting response. That's how people briefed on classified programs / information are told to respond to direct questions about said subject.

That's not how other Presidents have responded to the same question. Maybe Obama is one of the few who got the briefing?
edit on 17-5-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Obama should know,
being one himself ?

Peace

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
According to most conspiracy theory sites, the President's security clearance isn't high enough to know anything about aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join