It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Destination 2012 Ignoring Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I wanted to get other peoples take on this.

Before I even got to this page : Click Here (Which is the one I want to discuss, along with another one)

There is a link on the front page that shows Romney & Obama facing off. Where is Paul in that image? Yet when you go to that link, it shows Ron Paul's image lighting up on the 2012 Candidate Profiles list. Besides the text under that picture, there is absolutely no other mention of his name on the front page.

Now click on his name...

There are a thousand bots spamming the comments with useless rants and information...I wonder why...
There isn't one bot spamming Romney or Obama's comment section. I may get a ton of "so what" responses.
Save them. It couldn't have been a big deal, but when things like fraud, ignoring in the msm, making false statements, and pushing propaganda are happening ALL the time, the little things make me mad. This is just
one of many.

I'm not going crazy saying "ERRRRRGHHH RON RON RON FOR PRESIDENT THEY IGNORE HIM AHH!".
I'm just trying to see why these "little" things are being done. Don't you think in the end these little things will have big effects?

Also, look at the pros and cons for each candidate. What do you think?

edit on 17-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And if you look at the pictures on the right and bottom of the page, Ron Paul's pictures seem to make him look like a grumpy old man. Where as Mitt and Obama's picture show them smiling and charismatic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
same thing is happening to the obama official youtube page, bots, thumbing up comments, dodgy view counters not matching up with likes and dislikes, and worst of all comments are reviewed before they go up. total manipulation. im a paul supporter, its nearly impossible to fight and win this.

america is f*@$%k. no hope remains

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 17-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"...nobody can stop an idea whose time has come."...POTUS 2012 DR. CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
"...nobody can stop an idea whose time has come."...POTUS 2012 DR. CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL

He stopped campaigning, he has no money and he stated he will not win the nomination.

What more needs to happen to end the dellusion that Ron Paul has a chance?

With the same aforementioned comment applied to this thread, why should any site or organization take Ron Paul seriously as a candidate any longer? It's like saying Cain can win, he stopped campaigning and ran out of money too and he stated he can't win the nomination just like Ron Paul did.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

There you go again Mr tinfoil, spouting off msm twisted words, dis info and just blatent lies.

Please show me, where Paul himself or his campaign staff have said that they are no longer running.
Because Im pretty sure I just saw a clip from Paul's campaign director just the other day, where he said" Quit?! we're just getting started.

But then again if all the knowledge you get is what your aloud to have from the MSM, I guess you would have a skeewed since of reality. *shame shame*

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by TinfoilTP

There you go again Mr tinfoil, spouting off msm twisted words, dis info and just blatent lies.

Please show me, where Paul himself or his campaign staff have said that they are no longer running.
Because Im pretty sure I just saw a clip from Paul's campaign director just the other day, where he said" Quit?! we're just getting started.

But then again if all the knowledge you get is what your aloud to have from the MSM, I guess you would have a skeewed since of reality. *shame shame*

Just wanted to point out he said he's stopped "campaigning" which is true, he has. Though I would like to ask Tinfoil when Ron said he can't win though. I would just like to see it myself, just seems like a very "un-Paul" thing to say. I'd be quite surprised to see him say "I couldn't have won" even if he lost, let alone before it's over. Seems like somewhat of a betrayal to his supporters too, they're fighting quite hard themselves for someone who himself claims its over.
edit on 18-5-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join