It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Fleeing Massive Manhunt Warns "They're all insane."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lol, they gave themselves away whith that email. pedodave hahaha, sounds like something you'd read on bash.org

Lets just assume for a moment that this is true...

-This would surely have messed with their plans. They had to do quite a bit of hasty damage control considering the poorly quality of the framing.

The big questions is then; was it enough to derail The Plan? Will they still try go through with it? Or will they only wait a few months untill the dust settles and then go for it again.

The NATO summit seems to be a target hard to resist. Such an 'opertunity' doesnt present itself often.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OP no worries! I think we have all been taken in by Faal at one time or another!
Id get a really interesting story and when Id research it... origin was faal.

In any case, the story IS interesting and hopefully youll stay interested and join in with the insane research we have to do in order to sort through the plethora of BS. Hang in there!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Oh yea! I love this place and I would much rather be corrected than someone let me look like an idiot because I used a joke of a source. No hurt feelings here

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Another interesting thread in the hoax bin.
WTG ATS, you've saved us again from the tremendous burden of making up our own minds about something. Of course this story is all over the mainstream news, but don't let that stop you. I'm off to read more legitimate threads about Big Foot hunting, I'm glad the babysitters have decided for me, I would have had a hard time of it by myself.
This hoax forum needs to go, I know it's shocking to think that people are capable of forming their own opinions about something, but who made who?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by twitchy

I completely agree with you there. It's amazing how quickly hoax was called on this thread...
Yet, the arrest is true, it happened. The man-hunt was true, it happened. But no, dont think for yourself, just call it a hoax because the news was on the wrong site...

Typical.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Many Americans are naive and think their Gov is out to protect all Americans.

These 2 guys were too naive. Now they're going to pay. Are you one of the naive ones?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

(Screen Shot taken from here)

However if you click the links the story is all the same pedophile and crazy agent stuff. It's gone.

Looks like Fox and CBS were going to run with this story and changed their minds, too bad they didn't change their thumbnails. Not sure why there is such a difference, but does that mean Sorcha hacked CBS and FOX to plant that story, or does it mean Fox and CBS also get their news from Sorcha? If it was a legitimate story and it was taken off the mainstream media immediately, does that mean ATS is 'playing ball' here calling it a hoax?

edit on 18-5-2012 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by twitchy because: Libel keeps the sheep awake...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

The story is not to blame for being linked to where it is linked. The world is turning, and sometimes wackos report on it. Looks like some of the members provided links from "reputable" sources...whatever that means...that at least coroborates a part of story. So, OP....simply remove the link...it will not be a hoax then I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lindsay1984

sounds totally likely to me...

this forum puts everything in the hoax bin...

it put one of mine in for no reason at all, no proof at all, just a few people not liking the proposition. unscientific.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it put one of mine in for no reason at all, no proof at all, just a few people not liking the proposition. unscientific.

Are you talking about your thread entitled Video evidence (CNN live) of shapeshifting alien vampire....WATCH THE VIDEO, seriously..,....

Because I don't even need to read it or watch the video to see why... Put it this way, considering the moronic crap that is allowed on here, if you've been put in the hoax forum then you're that extra bit 'special'

I imagine this thread is in hoax because the story is written by a known hoaxer, who writes nothing but fake news and take great delight in watching the stupid sheeple lap it all up bringing hits and advertising revenue to the various websites it's distributed on. How gullible can some people get, you'll believe anything that's put in front of you as long as it's not 'mainstream'...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I'll make a note to those that say 'this source' is not as good as 'this source'

NO source is good. None. Doesn't matter where it comes from, be it huffington or the onion, they're all questionable at -best-. Interesting article if true, i could believe it as well. Things seem a bit off for just trying to find a guy in the woods..

What seems so bizarre to me is how threads are being closed and "hoaxed" because of the source (Sorcha) and yet at same time people are believing what comes out of MSM as if they had MORE credibility than Sorch Faal. This has all the signs of being a real story that is being smeared to APPEAR as a hoax using Sorcha Faal.

Some are still NOT aware that all mainstream media is absolute LIES and completely controlled by people who would stop at NOTHING to destroy this world. Any story they want buried is BURIED. MSM is so filled with lies that I would almost trust what I see on Sorcha more than MSM. Has everyone forgotten what Thomas Jefferson said about MSM:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news." ~ A.J. Liebling

I posted these 3 quotes last night just before the thread was closed:

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Neuro
One thing to consider though. If one wants to discredit a real story/event, one of the best ways would be to have Sorcha Faal write about it. But the FBI agent did disappear I take it!

Since the FBI agent actually DID disappear, does this suggest a REAL stealth agenda behind Sorcha Faal?

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Risen

this story was already marked hoax i thought

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
reply to post by twitchy

I completely agree with you there. It's amazing how quickly hoax was called on this thread... Yet, the arrest is true, it happened. The man-hunt was true, it happened. But no, don't think for yourself, just call it a hoax because the news was on the wrong site...

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is known to take snippets of real events (like an FBI agent going missing) and spinning it into a fantasy like this post topic.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabe
Sorcha Faal is known to take snippets of real events (like an FBI agent going missing) and spinning it into a fantasy like this post topic.

VERY interesting... THX!

The thing I find so odd is why so many believe what they see in the MSM as opposed to sites like Forcha etc. Why should "Faux" news be given any more credibility than say Forcha for example?

Has anyone else noticed some of the comments at the eutimes page (I find that many times these comments are far more credible than many of the actual news stories):

3dayscondor says:

"The plans for a FALSE FLAG nuke attack is true. A conversation that was recorded with a MORMON CIA ASSET stated that the attack would happen in Arizona or Southern California, not to mention the DC area itself. This is why they are moving NSA operations into Utah."

"I know there are FBI agents who are trying to fight this, but as the above story indicates, they are being arrested, me too…….I am a relative of a HIGH RANKING CIA officer (non Mormon) so I know this to be true, and I have recording that will prove it. IN the recording, this CIA MORMON sicko actually states that the FALSE FLAG NUKE ATTACK will be blamed on both the Russian and the Chinese. And as it may appear, a MORMON CIA “presidential candidate” will be installed as President. The informant I spoke to tells me nothing will happen until the NSA building is complete in Utah, how comforting…." LINK

Tania Klein says:
21/05/2012 at 10:34 pm

Nothing is as it appears to be especially when reported by the presstitutes.

The ONLY reason he is being HUNTED DOWN is because the power players are petrified that he will alert the public about the next inside job, (last one being 911) – and I have no doubt that the next false flag terrorist op, will make 911 look like a walk in the park on a beautiful spring day.

The FBI, CIA, Dept of WAR, and the power pimps from top to bottom, are the INSANE ones. Those who blindly believe them are insane too.

The whistle blowers are the real hero’s not the ‘military servicemen’ that have annihiated the lives of others. The biggest terrorists, criminals and perverts are running the USA and ruining the world.

Please remember, that throughout history more people have died at the hands of their government, than any other cause. Now is no exception. Governments are not trustworthy.
In essence, the governments of this day and age, are a parasitic business that keeps it’s slaves trapped in debt, and then uses the slaves production proceeds to build a military industrial complex whose prime purpose is to protect the business of the government. – A perfect closed loop cycle. Haven’t you noticed that governments use the army and police to injure, imprison and kill anybody who threatens their business? Don’t you think it’s insane to slave away your life to

Red, blue, left, right all parts of the parasite.
WAKE UP ZOMBIES, you’ve been had and now warned of the next ‘terrorist’ attack. LINK

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Another interesting thread in the hoax bin.
WTG ATS, you've saved us again from the tremendous burden of making up our own minds about something. Of course this story is all over the mainstream news, but don't let that stop you. I'm off to read more legitimate threads about Big Foot hunting, I'm glad the babysitters have decided for me, I would have had a hard time of it by myself.
This hoax forum needs to go, I know it's shocking to think that people are capable of forming their own opinions about something, but who made who?

i completely agree with you

this thread needs taking out of the hoax bin

as does one i made about a shapeshifting alien on youtube. put it in skunkworks if you want, but there was NO evidence it WAS a hoax, no one ever proved it was, it just got moved there because ppl didn't like it

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Are you talking about your thread entitled Video evidence (CNN live) of shapeshifting alien vampire....WATCH THE VIDEO, seriously..,....

Because I don't even need to read it or watch the video to see why... Put it this way, considering the moronic crap that is allowed on here, if you've been put in the hoax forum then you're that extra bit 'special'

I imagine this thread is in hoax because the story is written by a known hoaxer, who writes nothing but fake news and take great delight in watching the stupid sheeple lap it all up bringing hits and advertising revenue to the various websites it's distributed on. How gullible can some people get, you'll believe anything that's put in front of you as long as it's not 'mainstream'...

yeah that's the one.

course i'm special...

however, my point is; no one ever PROVED it was a hoax. so how can you call it that?

because it SEEMS ridiculous to you?

that is UNSCIENTIFIC reasoning.

gotta laugh at all the millions of zombie threads that get taken so seriously on here, in view of all the vicious comments i got for posting a youtube video someone had clearly taken OF their tv, showing the reflection of the door in the TV screen and therefore NOT a hoax video

perhaps compression or lighting issues but the newsfeed was for real and my post was merely asking a question - COULD this be an alien?

you're on a whole forum ABOUT aliens - the one i posted it in; and you guys couldn't even handle being asked that question.

but zombie threads you'll eat up like there's no tomorrow... they dont go in the hoax bin do they?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now we have the Boston bombing a year later.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
Now we have the Boston bombing a year later.

Great dig up.

Interesting considering suspects involved here (CHECHNYA, high ties to Russia), also Obama thanking Putin on intelligence, more links to FBI, Agent being from Massachusetts, so forth.

“Alice falls down the rabbit hole and her dress poofs up like a parachute]
Alice: Well, after this I should think nothing of falling down stairs.”

How deep does that proverbial rabbit hole go?

edit on 20-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join