It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most SECRET/IMPORTANT government project of the last 100 years: Majestic 12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Do people on here know about this?

If you thought the most secret US government project of the last 100 years was the Manhattan project, you would be wrong, but in the majority.

Majestic 12 was actually the most secret program of the US government of the last 100 years, and you can read about it here:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

If most on ATS know about Majestic 12 and its importance I apologize.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Duck and cover my friend.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

Duck and cover my friend.

Thanks for the friendly response, many here feel the need to be nasty when disagreeing, but could you please elaborate?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

seriously did you just assk if people on ATS know about Majestic 12????? BWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old are you???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

He means that knowledge of Majestic 12 is pretty much Conspiracy 101 around here mate.

In other words, you would be hard pressed to find a member who doesn't know of it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think the answer you received refers to the fact that Majestic 12 is old, old, old news. It has been rehashed over and over again on this site, on TV, on other sites, books, radio programs, you get the picture. No offense, but I'm assuming you are young, came across this, and thought it was something new.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Dont mean to be sarcastic but cmon. there is a search engine on this site. The question you pose is like asking "does anyone here know about the inconsistencies of JFK murder, 911, I could go on and on but no need

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Let me add "good morning sleepy head, glad to see your waking up. Continue searching and you will see a world that you never knew existed. I am hoping our younger generation wakes up faster than mine. I assume the internet is the main cause for this. Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I would recommend using the search function before making posts!
I put "majestic 12" into the search bar and got
"About 5,610 results"

As another poster pointed out, Majestic 12 is basically conspiracy 101 for most people here.
We know you had good intentions though!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

Dont mean to be sarcastic but cmon. there is a search engine on this site. The question you pose is like asking "does anyone here know about the inconsistencies of JFK murder, 911, I could go on and on but no need

Okay, fair comments. I've been lurking on ATS on and off for almost two years, and just recently joined, and I never remember seeing anything about it, but of course I don't doubt you guys either when you say it has been discussed to death, I just hadn't noticed any threads on it - I will search for some now.

I would appreciate it if someone could give me an extremely brief response to this question - is MJ12 generally accepted as fact on here, or is it debunked heavily as all truly sensitive government secrets (as opposed to the stuff they don't care about).
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: insertion

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

Let me add "good morning sleepy head, glad to see your waking up. Continue searching and you will see a world that you never knew existed. I am hoping our younger generation wakes up faster than mine. I assume the internet is the main cause for this. Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Actually I'm middle aged (young middle age), but I hadn't heard about MJ 12 until a few months ago. I guess the theory is it was Uber secret until the last original member died in 1984 or something like that and since then info has been getting out. But still, for such a massive secret, it surprises me how few people know about it, I must have known a few thousand people in my life, and I have been all over North America and the world, extremely well read, but I had never heard about it before this year.
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: insertion

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I, and many others I know like Greg Bishop and Paul Kimball to name a few, are of the opinion that there likely existed a government group titled Majestic-12. But whether or not it had anything to do with ETs and UFOs is another matter entirely. Stan Friedman has written many books on the topic, but he's a bit biased (course who isn't) because he was one of the first people. along with Bill Moore and Jaime Shandera, to bring this subject to light in America. Timothy Good brought it to light in his 1987 book, Above Top Secret, in the UK.

I should add that Nick Redfern just posted an article "commemorating" the MJ-12 documents 25th anniversary yesterday on Mysterious Universe which you can find here UFOs: MJ12 Reaches 25!
edit on 17-5-2012 by countduckula24 because: Added a link

Final edit I promise. Here is Paul Kimball's documentary he made entitled Do you believe in Majic?

edit on 17-5-2012 by countduckula24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well even though I didn't agree with your last thread I am interested in the Majestic 12. The only thing is I can't get access to the site you posted.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi,

You must be kinda new here right....

Yeah this topic has been covered alooooot on ATS
If you use the search function and search for keywords you can see if something has been covered or not in most cases and a search term like "Majestic 12" will return alot of results

edit on 17-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

lol best comment ever!

You knew what was coming and is yet to come

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Well even though I didn't agree with your last thread I am interested in the Majestic 12. The only thing is I can't get access to the site you posted.

I certainly don't expect everyone, most, or even some to agree with me. I would just like to have an honest discussion about things without being ridiculed, and I don't think that is too much to ask given the name of the site, and I don't necessarily mean you.

Try these links for MJ 12:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Hi,

You must be kinda new here right....

Yeah this topic has been covered alooooot on ATS
If you use the search function and search for keywords you can see if something has been covered or not in most cases and a search term like "Majestic 12" will return alot of results

edit on 17-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

Thanks - yes I only signed up less than a month ago, but have been lurking for almost 2 years, and I didn't remember ever seeing posts on MJ 12 - but of course I take yours and others words for it, and I will peruse some of the old MJ 12 threads. What is your opinion on MJ 12, did it exist?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

Thanks for the info Tony!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It's hard to say 100% if they existed or not.

Years ago (back around 2000) I came across an MJ12 document from the blackvault.com. It was about 50 or so pages supposedly from the FBI on MJ12 although it had "bogus" written on everypage and I think it has been shown to be a hoax.

Apart from that I haven't actually seen proof so I can't say 100% either way. Although if the government knows about Aliens/UFO's etc then someone has to be investigating it still and after the "official" projects ended in the 60's approx.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It is important... your weblink latest news is from 2005.. so it has been around awhile... good start... keep digging..
welcome..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join