It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
watch from about 4.50 or so its not the best quality one. but it shows the lie quite clearly.

www.youtube.com...

"Then you clearly see them remove the cutout from the window and they are in low earth orbit!!!"

when in the movie exactly does that silly claim occur?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
They are in low earth orbit. if you cant or wont see that then i cant help you dude. there is other clearer copies of this vid that go for longer but this clear enough to see that they are faking the distance from earth. they are not 130,000 miles out.therefore they are lying.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
They are in low earth orbit.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what the earth looks like from a low earth orbit - where exactly in that video does the earth look like these pictures?

It doesnt, of course!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Seriously guys, nasa never went to the moon in 1969, get over it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I guess he's called ignorant ape for a reason

New full length docu food for me to munch on, thanks for the link, let's see what they have to say

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

They are in low earth orbit. if you cant or wont see that then i cant help you dude. there is other clearer copies of this vid that go for longer but this clear enough to see that they are faking the distance from earth. they are not 130,000 miles out.therefore they are lying.

I think you need to see this:

www.apollo-history-and-hoax.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I think you need to see this:

www.apollo-history-and-hoax.com...

And another moon hoax conpiracy theory is shown to be just a lie!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This conspiracy again.... Some countries are sooooo jealous that they weren't first.... And so it goes.

linea segundo

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Your last pic is of the simulators, hardly parts. I'm surprised at you, really I am.

The majority of moon hoax believers are 'skimmers' of information ie: they watch a bogus documentary or two and form a biased opinion, add to that the conspiracy charged nature of our modern internet age, and you have somebody who has been duped, will refuse to look objectively at the facts and always maintain a superior attitude aka well you suckers believe that stuff but I for one will not be fooled. How many hoax believers have taken the time to actually study the Apollo missions to some degree, with an objective and open mind? I wouldn't say too many. Am I wrong? We see/hear the same arguments played out time and time again, and the hoax theories are soundly defeated(IMO), but there's always a fresh batch of 'they never went to the moon guys, get over it' people on here. It truly is a scary age we live in.

edit on 18-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The Hollywood like events of Apollo 13 explain to anybody with an inkling of ability for logical thought that the Apollo missions were a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The Hollywood like events of Apollo 13 explain to anybody with an inkling of ability for logical thought that the Apollo missions were a hoax.

I would actually rephrase your original statement to say: The Hollywood like events of Apollo 13 explain to anybody with an inkling of ability for illogical thought that the Apollo missions were a hoax.

The 'Hollywood like events' idea is purely a retrospective notion, and 'explains'.....zero, zip, nada.

C'mon then, show us your 'inkling of ability for logical thought' and tell us why they were a hoax?

edit on 18-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Why is the sky BLACK there in the daytime???? I know there is no atmosphere or whatever, but wouldn't it be more like pure white??? Black sky in day confuses me too...

Are you serious or is this a joke?

Our bright sky during the daytime is because we have an atmosphere.

Your lack of knowledge about the physical world around you explains why you tend to believe in a Moon hoax.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Why is the sky BLACK there in the daytime???? I know there is no atmosphere or whatever, but wouldn't it be more like pure white??? Black sky in day confuses me too...

Are you serious or is this a joke?

Our bright sky during the daytime is because we have an atmosphere.

Your lack of knowledge about the physical world around you explains why you tend to believe in a Moon hoax.

A classic example of why the hoax theories are perpetuated.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ok DJW001,thats pretty convincing to me. Il hold my hands up on this one. You just taught me something.
cheers.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by decisively

The Russians were doing the same "bad things" in space that the Americans were, weaponizing it, militarizing it. The Russians did not employ a bogus manned moon landing program cover as part of their nefarious activities, obviously did not have to.

So why did the US need the cover of manned lunar missions and the Soviets did not? This is one of those statements that can be proven both in principle and in practice, by the way. If I were you I would be more careful what you and Timmy and the doctors say.

NASA was created to rob the American public of more "tax dollars", it is all about control, and how would you implement an "Alien invasion" in later years if you did not get everyone to "believe" that man can travel through deep space with no ill health effects? There is more to it than just a spacecraft landing a man on the moon. I could go into the physical numbers but others can do that for themselves and see that it was virtually impossible back then. just look at the Mars missions and how many of them went wrong and how many craft were lost. And that was with modern technology and better and more powerful computers. Shoot a man to the moon and miss? What would the ramifications be, and the odds were very good that they would miss, especially in 1969. Does anyone remember the lost Tetris satelite that was suposed to map the trajectory to the moon? That info has been hidden from public view as it would show that it was not possible to get the numbers right for the flight path. Too many variables at that distance in 1969 with the limited computer technology. Slide rule anyone?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I want to know more about the supposed surrogate astronaut for Yuri Gagarin ,
this is the first time I have heard of the supposed conspiracy about Gagarin
not being the first man in space.

I doubt this story , but would like to know more !

Anyone have any decent links of this ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Shocking is a good word to use. My dad worked for Grumman during the 60's 70's and 80's. He helped build the LEM which *landed* on the moon. The family went to Coco Beach so my dad could work on the final assembly in the months before the first launch. He is one of many people who's memory you dishonor. Their hard work and accomplishments make the following generations look like lazy non-achievers. The people who had the balls to get on top of those rockets should spit in your face for your ignorance and shameful mocking of their bravery. What have you accomplished ? What have you contributed to future generations? I suggest you take a trip down to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida... and educate yourself.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
When the moon is in the correct transit does the earths magentosphere envelope the moon at all ?

would this not give at least partial protection from the suns radiation ?

Or does the magnetosphere not reach that far ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I could go into the physical numbers

Please do, daddio,

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeanU
reply to post by thegagefather

Shocking is a good word to use. My dad worked for Grumman during the 60's 70's and 80's. He helped build the LEM which *landed* on the moon. The family went to Coco Beach so my dad could work on the final assembly in the months before the first launch. He is one of many people who's memory you dishonor. Their hard work and accomplishments make the following generations look like lazy non-achievers. The people who had the balls to get on top of those rockets should spit in your face for your ignorance and shameful mocking of their bravery. What have you accomplished ? What have you contributed to future generations? I suggest you take a trip down to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida... and educate yourself.

Word.

Superficial thinking, short attention spans, gullibility, paranoia, a general lack of comprehension, these are what assail history....coupled with the wondrous access to youtube.

They were brave men, and they took risks. Their(the astronauts) characters were typically of post WWII fighter/test pilot mentality, and many had seen action. A different breed than today.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join