It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by Anunaki10

Your empirical proof is this video made in 1996 of Alex Collier giving a talk about alien structures on the Moon and Mars? You direct us to about 1:40:00 for this proof? This is what I heard at 1:40:33 to 1:40:52:

Now ladies and gentlemen there's a lot of energies coming. There are a lot of Earth changes that are coming. I can tell you this beyond a shadow of a doubt, absolute proof positive, inside of myself because I've been shown it. In eight years Southern California will be eight islands. That's it. It's all going to be water except for those mountain tops.

Excuse me, I just had to pick myself up off the floor because I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Let's see, this talk was given In 1996. His "eight years from now" would be 2004. I don't recall any earth quake, asteroid, comet, super valcano, Emperial Death Star, or any other catastrophe occurring which caused California to sink into the ocean. Last I recall, it's all still there.

Sure California is still there, it didn't turn into several small islands, yet. Try check out what i said to 'choos' "reply posted on 27-8-2012 @ 02:13 PM by Anunaki10"

He also says:

New York city by the year two thousand, will not be there, it will be ash. It will be sacrificed. It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision. Sacrificed, it'll be a sacrifice. An offering. Those souls that live there, their energy's going to be an offering.

He was emphatic that the entire city was going to be leveled to ash. That the entire city was going to be sacrificed. Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically. The world says if you are going to prophesy, things you say must come true. I see no proof that any of Alex's, nor Morinae's prophesies have come true. And your example of the Twin Tower attack is a loooooong stretch to make any connection. It was a year late and was not the entire city of New York.

It's possible that Collier misunderstood some of what these human looking "Andromedan" aliens "told" him telepathically. Nothing of Moranae's prophecies came through you claim? First, we have not seen California turn into several small islands yet, so no, that prophecy didn't came through yet, and you still don't know when that will happen, so you're right about that that prophecy didn't come through, yet. Second, you're partly wrong about New York when you falsely claim that nothing of Moranae's prophecies came thorugh, because a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Towers and the explosives strategically placed on each floor that caused those Towers to go down, so you're wrong about Moranae there.

Oh yeah, you're right about that Alex Collier in that 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture said >>The powers that be have already made that decision. Sacrificed, it'll be a sacrifice

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
i never asked where they are FROM, i asked where they are now..

Well, if you go back to "reply posted on 26-8-2012 @ 01:56 PM by Anunaki10" Page 43 and read what i posted from that www.examiner.com... link then it states:

According to Tolec, the Andromeda Council has a number of “biospheres” or large planetoid-like spherical spacecraft stationed around Earth. One such biosphere has 26 stories and a staff of 50,000

So either they could be here, or they could be in their planet homes in their respective starsystems, or visiting other starsystems, they could be anywhere. If you want to know more about this then i can recommend you to contact for example Alex Collier or Tolec to ask them further about this.

i also wish to know how many andromeda council members there are.

From that same above link:

The chaired members of the Andromeda Council comprise a total of twelve (12) distinct representative council member races

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

there is a good chance that Alex Collier could be wrong what "Moranae" reportedly 'told' him, or maybe both Alex Collier and "Moranae" could be wrong about the Moons.

you came on here so sure of Colliers words, according to you, Collier told us this and that, and now its Collier "told" us this and that and he "claims" this and that.. you started off with Colliers words as near gospel.
this Moranae, if they are an ancient race with knowledge of the universe as a race should be that can travel several hundred light years in the blink of an eye.. how can they be wrong about the moons?

He said that something would happen to New York, and yes, 911 did happen... What's the matter, are you afraid to admit that 911 did happen? Let me guess, YOU ARE TOO AFRAID to admit that!

he said that New York will NOT BE THERE, it will be sacrificed and turned to ash.. so ask yourself, is New York still there today? what happened on 911 is no where close to what Collier predicted.

also, who was going to sacrifice New York? and why did they change their minds? i thought the andromedans were on our side? i thought we were "royal" to them? why are they killing us for their own goals?

I never worship anyone. But i assume you still worship science fiction movie characters and cartoon characters!

and thats where you assume wrong, i dont worship anyone. unlike yourself i dont hold one mans words, who in over 15 or so years, has not provided one shred of evidence to back up his claims and his strongest and closest thing to evidence is his words along the lines of "an alien told me so telepathically"

Geez, you don't even know what you're saying... Here's a correction for you, he did NOT say a meteoroid will strike the Earth... He said >>We were told we would see America come and go>he "claims" now?>Collier said that now

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

you came on here so sure of Colliers words, according to you, Collier told us this and that, and now its Collier "told" us this and that and he "claims" this and that..

Not according to me, but according to info said by Alex Collier as he says he got from Moranae, he was wrong about that New York city would be gone, so yes, only a certain area of New York was turned to "Ash", but he was actually right about that something did happen to New York, he also said the Astronauts witnessed weird stuff and UFOs on the Moon and that the astronauts were told to shut up about that which corroborates with what other people said about the astronauts were told to shut up about that.

you started off with Colliers words as near gospel.

Gospel you say? Give me a break, you make me laugh at you more and more
I never said or gave any impression as Colliers words as near gospel.

this Moranae, if they are an ancient race with knowledge of the universe as a race should be that can travel several hundred light years in the blink of an eye..

There are more than just hundreds light years out to other galaxies, but as you previously said yourself, you don't know much... Did you know that for example Andromeda Galaxy is about 2.5 million light-years away from Earth? Wow just wow huh

how can they be wrong about the moons?

Like i said on Page 42 "reply posted on 18-8-2012 @ 07:05 AM by Anunaki10" were i said that there is a good chance that Alex Collier could be wrong about what "Moranae" reportedly 'told' him, and on Page 43 "reply posted on 25-8-2012 @ 09:50 PM by Gibborium" were 'Gibborium' said >>Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathicallyIt's possible that Collier misunderstood some of what these human looking "Andromedan" aliens "told" him telepathicallyHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

people claim 911 never happened also,

Do you know of any people who claim 911 never happened? I don't think you do, i think you're lying again...

some people believe king arthur was real,

You don't know if King Arthur did exist or not exist... www.britainexpress.com...

Conflicting claims. In researching this material I found definitively that Arthur was Welsh, Celtic, or Breton. That he fought the Saxons in the north, in the south, or in Wales, around the year 450, or 500, or 525. That he was and wasn't a king, who was or wasn't named Arthur. That he was a figure of imagination and a real person.

compulsive liars,

Guess what, you fit in that category!

my prediction: someone will get sick tomorrow in New York.

You don't know if someone will get sick in New York tomorrow. Beside, It's not the same as predicting catastrophic events.

im laughing at your childish responses, such as "no you didnt" "i never said now"

Nope, you're laughing at your own childish lies and mistakes...

i thought the andromedans were on our side?

Do you really think that Andromedans are the enemy of Earth-humans?
Oh that's right, you said yourself that you don't know much!

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com...

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states. An ET false flag operation is also planned Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC]. Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

www.examiner.com...

ET Council: War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion. In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

The human representative of the Andromeda Council states he has been given the Andromedan name “Tolec.” Tolec is a well-adjusted 20-year career professional in the computer industry. In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states he was first contacted in 1993 by his principal Andromedan contact who took him on three time travel journeys via Andromedan space craft to the 1840s western U.S. visiting the same 1840s family to observe their live journey.

1999 Andromeda Council meeting about grey/Reptilian occupation of Earth

In his renewed contacts starting September 2010, Tolec states that the Andromeda Council informed him that the Council had met and decided on a war of liberation of Earth, moon and Mars around 1999 Earth time.

The Orion greys and Draco Reptilians were abusing the people of Earth, and beaming negative frequencies at Earth from the moon and from Phobos, a moon of Mars.

The Andromedans had gone forward in time and had discovered that if the grey-Reptilians were allowed to go on with their abusive occupation of Earth, moon and Mars, the grey-Reptilians would establish a “tyranny” in this sector of the universe. The Andromedans themselves and a great many star systems would be affected negatively.

Therefore, the Andromedan Council decided to set aside the law of non-intervention and wage a war of liberation that has gone on for approximately nine years to the 3rd quarter of 2011.

A war in space

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“So that the Council could intercede on Earth’s behalf, extensive discussions were held, and a new law was passed over-riding what is ubiquitously known as the 'Prime Directive' of non-interference? A conscious, collective decision was made by the Council to break precedent and do this... because Earth's people living a 3rd dimensional life just did not have the 4th dimensional physiology, knowledge, tools, or technology to win.

“This war was fought to secure the total freedom of planet Earth and her people from the menacing interference of primarily two regressive races: Reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis & Hydra, and a specific variety of renegade ‘Greys’ now living in the Orion star system. These Greys are the progeny of Zeta Reticulans who have not been home to Zeta Reticuli 1 or 2 in at least a few thousand years.

“Earth is not the only planet they have terrorized. From what I have learned, there are at least another 21 planets that need to be freed from these menaces. Fortunately, they can be beaten, as indicated by the liberation of the Procyon people from these malevolent, self centered, self-serving... life draining entities.

“Note: of the Grey races, the prime ancestor race - the original Reticulans from the binary star system Reticuli - the ones who in their waning days exhibited awareness of themselves, their fallibility, and the fragility of life, and realizing the pending death of their race - these original Zeta Reticulans not affiliated with the Draco Reptilians, were willing to share all they had learned. Due to their humility, the Andromeda Council intervened, stepped in and helped relocate them to a completely different star system. These people, the original Zeta Reticulans, no longer live in the Zeta Reticuli star system.”

“All other known variety of renegade Greys causing problems on Earth are being dealt with, and are being removed from their underground & undersea bases on Earth, as are the Draco Reptilians. Their operational bases established for years on Mars, and Mars & Earth’s moons, have already been cleared out of these beings.

“Likewise, about 5,000 ‘crossbreed’ aka hybrid Grey / Human life forms, programmed since birth, will need to be removed from Earth and deprogrammed so that they can evolve on their own into free thinking, free willed beings. And, since they are a new sentient life form, they will re-locate to their own new 3rd dimension planet.

“Back to the war - the primary reason for this war was to negate & eliminate the effect of what is believed to be - thousands of years of negative energies constantly beamed to planet Earth, as well as etheric implant technologies, utilized by a Draco Reptilian and Grey Orion alliance that has put and kept many Earth humans manipulated, controlled, and in a continued state of fear, anxiety & insecurity; and to eliminate for good these malevolent entities who desired to continue to use, manipulate & steal people as a natural resource, and drain other precious resources from planet Earth... all the while controlling and 'enslaving' a large percentage of an unaware and helpless Earth human population."

Tolec concludes, “The Council felt Earth's people deserved an opportunity, a real chance to evolve on their own after thousands of years of manipulation, control and unaware enslavement.”

Regarding the possibility of a future false flag ET attack, Tolec indicated, "The Andromeda Council (AC) is very aware of the - much higher than average - number of UFO 'sightings' over this relatively small area of land, Washington D.C., known as the seat of our nation's government.

"The AC first showed me a grid, a network of underground tunnels, spreading out from Washington D.C. upward toward the hills... where the remaining greys & reptilians are still roaming around attempting to cause trouble. The greys are currently positioning themselves at strategic underground tunnel locations at various points underneath the city - preparing for a coordinated 'false flag', fake attack event. The AC intelligence people are keenly aware of these activities.

"However, the remaining greys & reptilians, are 'fighting for their lives', they know the game for control & power is slipping away, and is almost 'up'. they know the war is over. they know they have lost. they are 'playing their last hand'.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Anunaki10, here is my rebuttal to your above post:

Again, Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron is a fraud! What he hasn't plagiarized from others, he has made up on his own. He is not a contactee of some off planet alien race. He is a complete fraud.

Michael Horn is the author of the following excerpts:

what we have here is someone making wild and delusional claims - without a shred of ANY evidence to support them. In any legitimate field of study such things would be revealed as nonsense and fraud and would probably be very quickly forgotten.

I just received a response, though not from Salla or Harris but from "Collier". That response makes it crystal clear that there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever, existing anywhere, to support any of their claims. None. Not one photo or film. Not a single, solitary witness. Not a piece of credible information. Not anything... just a self-serving, embarrassing cop-out from the perpetrator of this nearly 20-year fraud, Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier".

But while "Collier" reveals himself as a shallow, opportunistic huckster, he effectively reveals Michael Salla and Paola Harris as very willing accomplices in this fraud - since the evidence that they themselves claimed to have been aware of for years, simply doesn't exist...as I have long suggested.
LINK to Truth Control

And this link will take you to a page by Michael Horn quoting predictions and claims by Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron:

Here are a few examples:

The moon is an artificial satellite brought here from Ursa Minor. It's hollow and operational, and it can pull out of here any time. Human beings from Earth have been there for at least 45 years. It started with the Germans, but primarily it was the Americans and the Russians. The Germans moved on to Mars. We are told that it is 4,200 miles in diameter. Morenae says that is an absolute lie, that it is 11,421 miles in diameter, and that our people know about this. (MH: WRONG!)

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Apparently we all had copper-based blood systems at one time. All of our physiology was based on copper. We were all "blue-bloods". We were all royalty.

Apparently we all had copper-based blood systems at one time. All of our physiology was based on copper. We were all "blue-bloods". We were all royalty.

They will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001.

They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there.
LINK to Alex Collier's Stupid Stuff

It seems that Alex Collier has made many announcements of predictions of catastrophes and changes that were to happen that, as of yet, still have not come to pass. Apparently, he is either not hearing them correctly, or he is a complete and utter fraud. I choose the latter and so should you.

edit on 8/28/2012 by Gibborium because: link correction

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Not according to me, but according to info said by Alex Collier as he says he got from Moranae, he was wrong about that New York city would be gone, so yes, only a certain area of New York was turned to "Ash", but he was actually right about that something did happen to New York, he also said the Astronauts witnessed weird stuff and UFOs on the Moon and that the astronauts were told to shut up about that which corroborates with what other people said about the astronauts were told to shut up about that.

yes information that he has no evidence for, like saying solar radiation creates gravity.. do you believe this as well?

Gospel you say? Give me a break, you make me laugh at you more and more I never said or gave any impression as Colliers words as near gospel.

yes, near gospel.. why is it than that you give Collier's preaching of words, that does not have a shred of evidence, more precedence than centuries worth of human study that is backed by evidence?

read gibboriums post above for clarification as to why Collier has no evidence.

There are more than just hundreds light years out to other galaxies, but as you previously said yourself, you don't know much... Did you know that for example Andromeda Galaxy is about 2.5 million light-years away from Earth? Wow just wow huh

so are any of these andromedans contacts on earth?? and considering they can travel such large distances in the blink of an eye.. how can their understanding on natural satelites be wrong? can Moranae, who has the ability to travel such distance be wrong about the moons?

Like i said on so in case it makes you calm down i will of course also say to you that it's possible that Collier misunderstood some of what these human looking "Andromedan" aliens "told" him telepathically. Beside, you don't know if Alex Collier is right or wrong about the Moons...

ill let your own post question the accuracy of Moranae who should know about natural satelites.

Originally posted by Annunaki10
there is a good chance that Alex Collier could be wrong what "Moranae" reportedly 'told' him, or maybe both Alex Collier and "Moranae" could be wrong about the Moons.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, he said New York will not be there, but it still there that's correct, only a certain area of New York was turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the towers and the explosives strategically placed on each floor that brought those three towers down...
You're correct he also said it will be a Sacrifice, and like i just said to 'Gibborium' as well, it shows Collier was absolutely right about that it turned out to be a Sacrifice

incorrect. the WTC was sacrificed.. Moranae specifically said New York will be sacrificed. had Collier said he was "told" that the WTC would be sacrificed than maybe you might be on to something.

rest of your post

so what you are trying to say is the reptilians are trying to sacrifice New York? and Moranae knew of their plans several years before it happened and accepted the "fact" that it was inevitable since Collier says that Moranae says that its been fixed.. what if Moranae is not who he says he is? what if Collier was talking to a reptilian?

Do you know of any people who claim 911 never happened? I don't think you do, i think you're lying again...

google is your best friend, no wait i wont bother here you go:
merovee.wordpress.com...
and here is a thread of americans who have forgotten when it happened
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but thats getting off-topic

You don't know if King Arthur did exist or not exist...

getting off-topic here it didnt require a response you know.............

Guess what, you fit in that category!

where exactly? where have i shown signs of compulsive lying? unlike your "mate" Collier i dont claim wild things and than say an alien told me telepathically so i dont expect you to believe me its upto you, which is exactly what he does. which is what you try to preach about.

You don't know if someone will get sick in New York tomorrow. Beside, It's not the same as predicting catastrophic events.

what do you think predicting events is? catastrophic or not? playing with odds..

Do you really think that Andromedans are the enemy of Earth-humans? Oh that's right, you said yourself that you don't know much!

well when our supposed friends the "andromedan council" says things like New York is going to be sacrificed, it will be turned to ash, it will not be there, it has already been decided, and they see us humans as "royal" why would such a plan be decided already?

go read Gibboriums post carefully, Collier is a fraud/charlatan.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Moranae specifically said New York will be sacrificed.

So you claim that Moranae specifically said that the whole city of New York will be sacrificed? Wow just wow
Are you sure Moranae really said that???
Remember what i just told you that even 'Gibborium' said that Alex Collier could have misunderstood what Moranae "told" him, and that i also just told you that i agree that maybe there is a good chance that Collier could have misunderstood some of what Moranae reportedly "told" him...

so what you are trying to say is the reptilians are trying to sacrifice New York?

No, i never said reptilians are trying to sacrifice New York, but i posted this www.rumormillnews.com... link that states

"Reptilians" Caused 9-11 USA Terror

and Moranae knew of their plans several years before it happened and accepted the "fact" that it was inevitable since Collier says that Moranae says that its been fixed..

It doesn't state anywhere if Moranae knew of their plans or not knew of their plans, but i can only recommend you to try ask Collier himself about that...

but thats getting off-topic

You can say that about yourself when you started talking about King Arthur in the first place, so you're right about that you are getting off-topic when you started to talk about King Arthur...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron is a fraud!

Nope, you do NOT think he is a fraud, remember you previously said >>Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically>Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically>HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames>BOO!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

can Moranae, who has the ability to travel such distance be wrong about the moons?

I tell you what, you could try ask Collier himself about that... You could also try ask Collier if he misunderstood some of what Moranae "told" him?

ill let your own post question the accuracy of Moranae who should know about natural satelites.

You don't know what Moranae know about...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

where have i shown signs of compulsive lying?

In your ridiculous posts...

which is what you try to preach about.

You're lying again (this is jus one lie out of many of your other lies) , i don't preach about anything...

Collier is a fraud/charlatan

You don't know if Collier is a fraud or not a fraud, and like you said yourself, you don't know much!

Another thing, a good reason why you're still posting here is that YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS A FRAUD!

edit on 29-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Once again you completely misunderstood what I said. Since English is not your native language let me help you just a bit.

Here is what I said: abovetopsecret.com

Excuse me, I just had to pick myself up off the floor because I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Let's see, this talk was given In 1996. His "eight years from now" would be 2004. I don't recall any earth quake, asteroid, comet, super valcano, Emperial Death Star, or any other catastrophe occurring which caused California to sink into the ocean. Last I recall, it's all still there.

He was emphatic that the entire city was going to be leveled to ash. That the entire city was going to be sacrificed. Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically. The world says if you are going to prophesy, things you say must come true. I see no proof that any of Alex's, nor Morinae's prophesies have come true. And your example of the Twin Tower attack is a loooooong stretch to make any connection. It was a year late and was not the entire city of New York.

I'm sorry, but if this is the kind of proof you have of how gravity works, you have swallowed this bafoonery hook, line, and sinker. Take a look at this website, Truth Control, where they expose Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran: Click Here

Sorry, Anunaki10, you lost this argument.

You must understand the statement, "Sounds to me [like] Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically" in the context of the post. I am calling him a fraud! Stating that he must have misunderstood is a sarcastic statement. It is a form of ridicule. I do not believe anything Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron has to say. He is a liar, a cheat, and a charlatan.

I do know that he is not a contactee. He has never been contacted by any off world alien race of any kind.

And, this is what I am enthusiastic about. He is a charlatan, faker, fraud, hoaxer, humbug, mountebank, phony, pretender, quack, quacksalver, ringer, sham, copycat, imitator, impersonator, mimic; actor, bluffer, counterfeiter, deceiver, duper, feigner, misleader, trickster; poseur; cozener, defrauder, dodger, fraudster, scammer, scamster, sharpie, skinner, swindler crook, deceit, dishonest, double-dealer, duper, lying, mendacity, prevaricator; chicaner, skuldugger, swindler, two-faced; treacherous, underhanded, unscrupulous; shady, sneaky, shifty person! Webster's Thesaurus

Can I say it any plainer? No part of me believes anything about Alex Collier, including his name!
edit on 8/29/2012 by Gibborium because: typo LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So you claim that Moranae specifically said that the whole city of New York will be sacrificed? Wow just wow Are you sure Moranae really said that??? Remember what i just told you that even 'Gibborium' said that Alex Collier could have misunderstood what Moranae "told" him, and that i also just told you that i agree that maybe there is a good chance that Collier could have misunderstood some of what Moranae reportedly "told" him...

since English isnt your first language, let me help you.
"New York city will not be there, it will be sacrificed, it will be ash" New York city will NOT be there, as in the entirety of New York city will NOT be there, he did not mention a portion of New York city, he did not mention some part of New York city, he did not mention the WTC of New York city.

misunderstood? in the same way you seem to misunderstand what everyone else tries to tell you.

No, i never said reptilians are trying to sacrifice New York, but i posted this www.rumormillnews.com... link that states

so reptilians caused 9/11??, and so Moranae who said "New York will be sacrificed it has been decided" chose to let the reptilians kill us who are "royal" to them? think maybe you have been conned? Moranae looks like he is reptilian.

It doesn't state anywhere if Moranae knew of their plans or not knew of their plans, but i can only recommend you to try ask Collier himself about that...

Moranae said New York will be turned to ash, it will be sacrificed. according to you, this "prediction" by Moranae was caused by the reptilians and Moranae knew of this and allowed it to happen. so yes, Moranae "knew" of their plans. and before you misquote me, no i dont believe his prediction is anyway accurate to what happened on 9/11.

You can say that about yourself when you started talking about King Arthur in the first place, so you're right about that you are getting off-topic when you started to talk about King Arthur...

do you know what examples are? for your information, they were examples and didnt require a reply nor discussion in those topics. perhaps learn a little bit about sarcasm and rhetoric.

I tell you what, you could try ask Collier himself about that... You could also try ask Collier if he misunderstood some of what Moranae "told" him?

you wont give me any contact details.. i dont have any email information.. but i dont think Collier would care anymore, he has been exposed and is distancing himself from it all. any normal person would be wondering how solar radiation creates gravity after all.

You don't know what Moranae know about...

logical connection, know anything about what that implies? Moranae is part of a race that can speak telepathically over vast distances, travel those distances, physically, in the blink of an eye.. but he "could be wrong" about natural satelites?

You're lying again (this is jus one lie out of many of your other lies) , i don't preach about anything...

than why did you bring Collier up? why do you believe only the moon is tidally locked to earth? why do you believe Collier speaks to some alien telepathically? why do you post his videos? why are you pushing Colliers agenda?

You don't know if Collier is a fraud or not a fraud, and like you said yourself, you don't know much!

Another thing, a good reason why you're still posting here is that YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS A FRAUD!

he is very much a fraud, he has provided no evidence at all in 15 or more years, in fact his entire life, about any of his claims. he cant explain solar radiation. he doesnt know the moon rotates. and i never said i dont know much, i said WE dont know much as in the human race which supposedly includes yourself.. but ill chalk up this mistake to your poor english.

p.s. heres some links from Gibborium:
www.truthcontrol.com...
theyfly.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

go read Gibboriums post,

Oh please, give me a break, you are acting like a cheerleader screaming >>Give me a "G" - give me an "I" - give me a "B" - give me a "B" - give me an "O" - give me a "R" - give me an "I" - give me an "U" - give me a "M"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Michael Horn is the author of the following excerpts:

www.disclose.tv... In this video interview, Michael Horn does agree that predictions reportedly given to Billy Meier by the Pleiadians came through, but your dear hero Michael Horn can't prove Alex Collier as a fraud, Michael Horn can only say that some informations said by Alex Collier are not accurate.

It seems Michael Horn did not watch the 1996 Moon and Lecture by Alex Collier yet... But, if Michael Horn decide to watch the 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture by Alex Collier, then i can assure you that when Michael Horn agree that predictions reportedly given to Billy Meier by the Pleiadians came through then Michael Horn will also very much agree that some part of the "New York City disaster"-prediction came through, he will agree that some part of New York did actually turn to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and Michael Horn will also agree it turned out to be a "sacrifice" when he find info about it.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic of this thread is "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary". Please stick to the topic and do not continue making barbs at one another.

From this post forward anything less than civility and courtesy will be removed and could result in loss of posting privilege.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

"New York city will not be there, it will be sacrificed, it will be ash" New York city will NOT be there, as in the entirety of New York city will NOT be there, he did not mention a portion of New York city, he did not mention some part of New York city, he did not mention the WTC of New York city.

Like i previously said during this thread i said that a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and the explosives strategically placed on each floor that brought those three Towers down, and Alex Collier also said it will be a sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Oh please, give me a break, you are acting like a cheerleader screaming >>Give me a "G" - give me an "I" - give me a "B" - give me a "B" - give me an "O" - give me a "R" - give me an "I" - give me an "U" - give me a "M"

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

nope

Wrong

preaching Colliers works..

I'm not preaching Collier's work, i just provide what he brings up including about the astronauts on the Moon, so you're wrong, to provide is not the same as preaching.

do you believe that solar radiation creates gravity? do you believe ONLY the earths moon is tidally locked to its respective planet? do you believe that california was reduced to islands in 2004? do you believe New York was sacrificed and turned to ash in 2000? do you believe that Moranae knew of "their" plans to sacrifice New York and chose to do nothing to save his "royal" race? do you really believe Moranae is from andromeda, and is really not a reptilian?

I have answered your questions in the "The Alex Collier" thread as i just created, i also have a question for you there as well... www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join