It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
The astronauts were told that on Christmas Eve that the astronauts would have the largest audience that had ever listened to a human voice," recalled Borman during 40th anniversary celebrations in 2008. "And the only instructions that we got from NASA was to do something appropriate."

ronrecord.com...

During the flight of Apollo 8 on Dec. 1968 (Frank Borman, James A. Lovell, William A. Anders) as the command module emerged from behind the moon Lovell transmits "We have been informed that Santa Claus does exist!". As this occurred on christmas day 1968 it is deemed by many to have been Lovell's sense of humor for the kiddies watching the broadcast. Some speculate that it is the use of the code word originally employed by Walter Schirra on the Mercury 8 flight. On Christmas eve Borman and Lovell are reported to have seen a UFO. It is reported that an unidentified language was picked up on one of the NASA frequencies used during the mission.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

"We have been informed that Santa Claus does exist!"

Wrong already. That is not what he said.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And they did land man on the moon first,

As i previously said during this thread, the russians had the chance to reach Moon before the americans if the russians had chosen the right scientist... Like i said on Page 29, rumors say that the Russians had the chance to walk on the Moon few years before the Americans, but because of conflict of interests between Soviet leaders and Soviet scientists, the Russians choose a wrong scientist to design the Russian Moon rocket, that if the Russians had chosen the right rocket scientist from the beginning, the Russians had the chance to beat the Americans to the Moon... I guess you miss that part 'denver22'.

The Americans had been working so very hard to sent out an Astronaut in attempt to be the first man in space, but then suddenly on 12 April 1961, Dear Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space instead and became a HERO of the Soviet Union and automatically got a high position in Kremlin www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... , the Americans were bad losers, the Americans were frustrated and sad about that it was NOT an American who became the first man in space, NASA employees pounded their fist on their table and said >>Damn Russians!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Wrong already. That is not what he said.

You don't know that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Americans put men on the moon in 1969 the russians didn't deal with it .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
[At least, not according to the Russians.

So you can't prove the russians ever said that... Do you even know how many people lives in Russia? Oh boy, you make yourself look very foolish and expose yourself as a fraud, you are sinking lower and lower, this is so sad for you...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You better get used to that the americans lost the Space Race, so guess what, you have to learn to face that...

edit on 8-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

You better get used to that the americans lost the Space Race, so guess what, you have to learn to face that...

edit on 8-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I never said they the russians lost the space race i said that they lost the race to put men on the moon
Mods have been informed of your trolling behaviour so that is something you are gonna have to deal with as i cannot get my hands on you---- lucky you ..

You also twisted my words cut and pasted them everyone knows and so do the staff..
You are blatantly trolling for fun.. goodbye

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes OK tell all that to the test subjects floating still further into oblivion.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I thought so, People apparently have a problem with me taking my hat off to the NASA program. I guess it's all the anti America stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Anunaki10 is blatantly trolling since page 30
ATS has been informed he was explained about the wires he claims in his vids he posted by the way that weren't wires in the videos, and was proven m.any times and from then on trolled pretty much since then.
He also says that his charlatan collier predicted 911 in 2000 and that new york would be in ashes at that time

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

ATS has been informed he was explained about the wires he claims in his vids he posted by the way that weren't wires in the videos, and was proven m.any times and from then on trolled pretty much since then.

Look, i am aware that the Apollo missions were real enough, and like i previously said during this thread, the Russians monitored the Americans, Russian KGB spies were EVERYWHERE in the U*n*i *t*e*d States , and like i previously said, IF (and that's a big if) the Apollo program really was a hoax then the russians would have come forward and expose NASA as liars, but the russians didn't, so that means it's one of the reasons that shows that the Apollo program was real enough, beside, according to russian "Thread 3" documents the Apollo 11 Astronauts witnessed UFOs on the Moon while they walked there, and according to people like Otto Binder, Dr. Garry Henderson and Maurice Chatelain the Apollo 11 Astronauts were told to keep their mouths shut about the UFO sighting on the Moon!

Do you know why i was questioning about some of the astronauts as i said were attached to "fishing lines" in some of the video footages?
That's because the light reflection makes it look like there are "fishing line"-wires attached to them, and thanks to someone like you, you presented other videos that very much makes the "fishing line"-wire theory very doubtful. I always thought that some of the astronauts really were attached to "fishing line"-wires and controlled by Wire-man from the ceiling
and i thought >Is this "fishing line"-wire attached to astronauts part of the Apollo training program performed in a Hangar somewhere in the U*n*i *t*e*d States , before the real Moon landings?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Apology accepted lets move on .
I too thought like that many moons ago regarding wires and such as i did not know about the way things work untill i just started researching the other side and found the truth when compared to charlatans claims i found that they lie or that they themselves genuinley believe what they see things are.

If you have any questions about what you think is a hoax regarding the moon i.e landing on it then i will be happy to answer your posts.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The Soviets had a five-to-one superiority to the U.S. in manned hours in space and were first in achieving many important space milestones. Yet, despite the Soviet lead, the Americans claimed to have won the Moon race.

The hoax advocates often mention the early lead the Soviets held in manned space flight, implying that American technology was inferior. The Soviets accomplished may "firsts" because their program was designed to do so, often at great risk. The Americans, on the other hand, were more methodical and took their time to develop better technology. With its Gemini program the United States pushed far ahead of the Soviets, completing many space milestones of their own. Among these: the first use of an onboard computer, first use of fuel cells for power, first piloted spacecraft to change its trajectory, the first space rendezvous, and the first space docking. By the end of 1966 the United States held a 4-to-1 superiority in manned hours in space and a 30-to-1 superiority in EVA experience. The U.S. would not relinquish its lead in space man-hours until 1978, which was due to the Soviet emphasis on space stations.

Also do not forget that some hoax advocates claim the supposed technologically inferior Americans were able to robotically collect and return to Earth over 800 pounds of diverse lunar rock and soil samples, while the technologically superior Soviets could manage only less than a pound.

The Soviet Union never attempted a moon landing because they knew it was impossible.

The failure of the Soviet Union to land a man on the moon was due to the failure of their N1 moon rocket, which was the USSR equivalent of the USA Saturn V. The Soviets attempted two test launches of the N1 in 1969, the first on 21-February and the second on 3-July. The July test, which occurred just two weeks before the launch of Apollo 11, was a catastrophic failure as the rocket exploded on the launch pad and destroyed much of the launch complex. After the failure of the first two N1 rockets, and the success of Apollo 11, Russian engineering efforts were diverted into crash development of the Salyut space station in order to beat the American Skylab. Cosmonauts, however, continued to train for lunar landing missions until October 1973, when the last training group was dissolved. By that time, manned flight of the original single-launch spacecraft to the moon had been abandoned. Instead work was underway on a twin launch scenario that would put a lander on the surface in 1978 for extended operations, and eventually, a lunar base. This in turn was cancelled with the entire N1 program in 1974.

Clearly the Soviets believed a moon landing was a technological possibility as they continued with their plans until well after the last Apollo mission. They failed to beat the Americans to the Moon because they could not make their N1 rocket work before time ran out on them.

The Soviet Union did not contest NASA's claim about the Moon landings because the USSR was faking their own space program and would have likely exposed themselves.

Surely the Soviets possessed the knowledge and experience necessary to debunk NASA's claim of a moon landing. Since they declined to do so, they, according to the hoax advocates, must have had something to hide as well. Not only is there no evidence whatsoever of fraud on the part of the USSR but, if they were faking it, why didn't they just hoax a landing before the USA did? It was awfully generous of the Soviets to allow the Americans to fake it first. There appears to be no accusation the hoax advocates are unwilling to make, despite the lack of evidence, if it supports the hoax storyline.

Another idea that's been proposed by the hoax advocates is that NASA paid-off the Soviets to keep them quiet, which, like most hoax claims, is pure speculation. This accusation is just another desperate attempt by the hoax advocates to overcome an obstacle for which they have no valid explanation.

Some interesting facts to read.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Some interesting facts to read.

Thanks for sharing these facts, 'denver22'
Yah, the Russians tried to beat the Americans to the Moon. The Americans pounded their fists on their tables shouting >>Damn Russians!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

We landed on the freekin moon
Capitalism is superior
Apollo 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and we never got caught faking it?
I saw live on TV as millions of other people did
I am late to the thread
Just incase anyway
en.wikipedia.org... ings

Text
Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings
The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on lunar laser ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.[5][6][7][8]Quoting from James Hansen's biography of Neil Armstrong (First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong):"For those few misguided souls who still cling to the belief that the Moon landings never happened, examination of the results of five decades of LRRR experiments should evidence how delusional their rejection of the Moon landing really is."[9]
A total of 382 kilograms (842 lb) of Moon rocks and dust were collected during the Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 missions.[1] Some 10 kg (22 lb) of the Moon rocks have been destroyed during hundreds of experiments performed by both NASA researchers and planetary scientists at research institutions unaffiliated with NASA. These experiments have confirmed the age and origin of the rocks as lunar, and were used to identify lunar meteorites collected later from Antarctica
New lunar missionsApollo 11 landing site photographed by LROPost-Apollo lunar exploration missions have located and imaged artifacts of the Apollo program remaining on the Moon's surface.
Images taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) mission beginning in July 2009 show the six Apollo Lunar Module descent stages, Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package (ALSEP) science experiments, astronaut footpaths, and lunar rover tire tracks. These images are the most effective proof to date to rebut the "landing hoax" theories
Ultraviolet photographs
Long-exposure photos were taken with a special far-ultraviolet camera by Apollo 16 on 21 April 1972 from the surface of the Moon. Some of these photos show the Earth with stars from the Capricornus and Aquarius constellations in the background. The joint Belgian/British/Dutch satellite TD-1 later scanned the sky for stars that are bright in UV light. The TD-1 data obtained with the shortest passband is a close match for the Apollo 16 photographs
SELENE photographsIn 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings.[20] On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters
Chandrayaan-1
As with SELENE, the Terrain Mapping Camera of India's Chandrayaan-1 probe did not have enough resolution to record Apollo hardware. Nevertheless, as with SELENE, Chandrayaan-1 independently recorded evidence of lighter, disturbed soil around the Apollo 15 site
Observers of all missions
The Soviet Union monitored the missions at the Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment".[24] Vasily Mishin ("The Moon Programme That Faltered."), in Spaceflight. 33 (March 1991), pages 2–3 describes how the Soviet Moon programme lost energy after the Apollo landing.The missions were tracked by radar from several countries on the way to the Moon and back.[25]
See also
• Examination of Apollo Moon photographs
• Moon landing
• Moon rock
• Project Apollo

www.astr.ua.edu...

Text
Telescopic Tracking of the Apollo Lunar Missions
Watching satellites in Earth orbit has proven to be a popular and easy pastime. It may not be appreciated these days that it was possible to observe the Apollo spacecraft during transits between Earth and Moon. Many of these reports exist only in printed form, from a time before most electronic indexing has reached

edit on 12-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

We landed on the freekin moon

I know we freakin did have you not read the posts on this thread yet

?????
I am a number 1 moon believer not a moon hoaxer .
read the posts especially my own
I know everything about the facts that we went and believe them after 20yrs of study .

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ya dude
I read a few pages of you getting frustrated going at it with the hoax geeks
I meant that as support for you I guess it lost something in editing
In case no one noticed we landed on the moon
Good luck man

edit on 12-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Fair enough , they will not listen and yes it is like beating a dead horse

Thanx for the post .
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

Hi I just watched the start of the video and has the guy used the camera and turned, you could see he was not standing on the durface, rather he was on tip toes. Also you see a glint vof wire holding him up

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join