It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Surprise surprise your videos are fake .. anunaki10.
You have not changed my mind at all wheres your proof show me something real please?
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
You have not changed my mind at all wheres your proof show me something real please?

You said that i said the Moon landing is fake (before you changed your above post), i never said that, i just said >>i think the above footages will make you speculate Moon landing hoax

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by DJW001
No, I'm pointing out that your entire story is based upon ignorance of history.

I did not mention about aliens on the Moon, but i can present some info to you about different kind of Extraterrestrial species reportedly visiting the underground of the Moon www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We have accumulated massive research indicating our Moon was colonized and explored by races from other planets, most notably in the Orion constellation, and that aliens called ZETANS from Zeta Reticuli are active there today. The Zetans have been analyzed by government psychologists to be, in ways, similar to Nazi scientists... technologically very advanced and materialistic, intellectual geniuses, yet lacking the kind of compassionate emotions and spiritual desires common with most people in our Earth nations.

To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might PANIC, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance?.

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX. Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, >>Hey, this is ours!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

what science- fiction book did you say you got that from again?

You don't know whether it's science fiction or not science fiction...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You said that i said the Moon landing is fake (before you changed your above post), i never said that, i just said >>i think the above footages will make you speculate Moon landing hoax

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And do you know why some of these footages shows the astronauts attached with "fishing lines" from the ceiling? Take a good look at this above footage, and you might see "fishing lines" attached from the ceiling to the astronauts...

Take a good look at this video and you will see that there are no "fishing lines". There are video artifacts.

This one too.

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Put your proof on the table that man has not landed on the moon chap?

Take a good look at this above footage, and you might see "fishing lines" attached from the ceiling to the astronauts... You see, the "fishing lines" are attached to the astronauts, unfortunately for you...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You're repeating yourself. It doesn't matter how many times you do it, there is no fishing line. You've been fished in.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Take a good look at this video and you will see that there are no "fishing lines".

Oh yes there is, the light reflect on it, which is proof enough to conclude that "fishing lines" were attached to the astronauts... And if you take a look from about 2:10 into this footage then it shows an astronaut is trying to get up from the ground, and you can clearly see that his foot does NOT touch the ground while he get up, which also prove that the Wire-man from the ceiling is helping the astronaut up from the ground by pulling the "fishing lines" attached to the astronaut...

But do you know why these Apollo 17 astronauts were attached to "fishing lines" ? Let me give you a hint... Was the Apollo 17 program simply just a training program performed somewhere in the United States, since these astronauts were attached to "fishing lines", huh?
What do you think?

edit on 7-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You didn't watch the videos did you?
There are no wires, there are video artifacts.
Here is yet another demonstration of that fact.

You don't see the hand to hand contact between astronauts. He had help getting up.

Why didn't the Russians bust the hoax?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Oh yes there are wires, and the Wire-man did help the astronaut up from the ground too... But let me ask you again, do you think this Apollo 17 TV program was just simply showing an astronaut-training program somewhere in the United States since the astronauts were attached to the "fishing lines" ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
No, I'm pointing out that your entire story is based upon ignorance of history.

I did not mention about aliens on the Moon, but i can present some info to you about different kind of Extraterrestrial species reportedly visiting the underground of the Moon www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We have accumulated massive research indicating our Moon was colonized and explored by races from other planets, most notably in the Orion constellation, and that aliens called ZETANS from Zeta Reticuli are active there today. The Zetans have been analyzed by government psychologists to be, in ways, similar to Nazi scientists... technologically very advanced and materialistic, intellectual geniuses, yet lacking the kind of compassionate emotions and spiritual desires common with most people in our Earth nations.

To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might PANIC, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance?.

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX. Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, >>Hey, this is ours!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No.

Troll.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh yes there are wires, and the Wire-man did help the astronaut up from the ground too... But let me ask you again, do you think this Apollo 17 TV program was just simply showing an astronaut-training program somewhere in the United States since the astronauts were attached to the "fishing lines" ?

READ IT AND WEAP

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Read some more and weep go grab the tissues you are debunked with that claim..
thanx for playing...

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

READ IT

Yeah, you're absolutely right, YOU BETTER READ IT... And let me ask you, do you think this Apollo 17 TV program was just simply showing an astronaut-training program somewhere in the United States since the astronauts were attached to the "fishing lines" ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

you are debunked with that claim..

Nope, you have not debunked anything at all. I'm gonna ask you again dude, do you think this Apollo 17 TV program was just simply showing an astronaut-training program somewhere in the United States since the astronauts were attached to the "fishing lines" ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Troll.

Troll.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Not a TV program but there were some live broadcasts.
Not a training program. It was on the Moon.
No fishing lines.

Why didn't the Russians bust the hoax?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No fishing lines.

Yes, there were "fishing lines", the light reflects on it, beside, one of the astronauts' foot was still in the air when he got up, which proves that he had a help from a Wire-man...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join