It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

What software are you using to see this? Because nothing can be confirmed in the second picture using only the naked eye. Whereas the first picture of the rover is right up close and clear as day.

If you did use some sort of picture editing software to determine this, please post the pictures after edit along with whatever techniques you used to affect the image. If you didn't...shut up until you have something more than your overly biased opinion to state.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv

What software are you using to see this? Because nothing can be confirmed in the second picture using only the naked eye. Whereas the first picture of the rover is right up close and clear as day.

If you did use some sort of picture editing software to determine this, please post the pictures after edit along with whatever techniques you used to affect the image. If you didn't...shut up until you have something more than your overly biased opinion to state.

Now - now ,this ATS and every ones opinion differs, if you do not like others peoples opinions then begone from this thread . If you cannot see some tracks on the pics then open your eyes ATS can teach you .

P.S come back soon . Ohh and please stop whining and getting paranoid about pictures bye now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

You seem to think that anyone who even considers this is an idiot or dangerous to society. Whereas contemplating conspiracy theories is: 1) healthy for your mind to think in ways it usually doesn't, 2) patriotic, as any founding father of America will tell you, and 3) imperative in this world that we consider all the facts, not just the ones that agree with your opinion. Opinions should only be used to guess and approximate based on the evidence uncovered. If you refuse to consider all the possibilities you are only here to persecute other people that are different from you.

Seriously fishy!!! And the explanation you linked is about the dumbest excuse you could come up with. The astronauts walked around it SO much that they covered EVERY trace of tire tracks, and YET there is a guy sitting in the driver's seat ready to go? The evidence points to a movie set and a prop assembled to give the illusion of being driven on the moon. If you aren't coming to the same conclusions, then you need to work on eliminating some sort of interference within you that is keeping you from considering the facts before you make an emotional decision.

He is entitled to his own opinion about it just like you are so hush your gums

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
All who actually believe in the moon hoax think the same way and have the same opinions. Don't get angry at me just because I'm right! I woke up today and I saw the sun in the sky, and that proves that I am right and you are wrong. So get over yourself and stop being such a baby about your conspiracies that nobody believes. God told me a couple days ago that the official story is correct and that I should keep paying my taxes and voting for republicans. If you want more proof than this...then I just can't help you....It should be obvious after the facts that I stated and the argument I have presented! You must be autistic if you can't comprehend something so simple as this.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you think this is all i am saying then you didn't even read my post. I didn't even say that people shouldn't have opinions, but that they should base it on evidence and not beliefs. It seems that you are confusing your ego with your opinion, and meanwhile telling me to "hush" about my views on the matter.

When you joined ATS it asked you to "be civilized while denying ignorance." You are being uncivil while embracing your ignorance, and using this chance to discriminate against people that you lump into one category and think are all the same. You're ignorance is astounding! At least you have that to be proud of.

edit on 22-5-2012 by vv3vv3vv because: ...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If you think this is all i am saying then you didn't even read my post. I didn't even say that people shouldn't have opinions, but that they should base it on evidence and not beliefs. It seems that you are confusing your ego with your opinion, and meanwhile telling me to "hush" about my views on the matter.

When you joined ATS it asked you to "be civilized while denying ignorance." You are being uncivil while embracing your ignorance, and using this chance to discriminate against people that you lump into one category and think are all the same. You're ignorance is astounding! At least you have that to be proud of.

edit on 22-5-2012 by vv3vv3vv because: ...
What like calling the man dumb when his view was different from yours while embracing your ignorance, guess it puts you into the same category as me then doesn't it. Now once again hush your gums or tell me your evidence that you have about it all being a hoax.
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vv3vv3vv

Can you give a link to these things that Richard (D!ck to his friends) Hoaxland claims to have found because the guy does not have a clue.

Here is a picture for you, I dont know if you have seen it's been shown on here many times!

Top half is a still from the DAC camera as Apollo 17 left the Moon almost 40 yrs ago.
Bottom same area from an LRO image the tracks left by the Astronauts MATCH

This was first posted by jra on here.

Also consider this

If the Americans had faked it, they would NOT HAVE KNOWN when another country could have

1) Sent a manned mission
2) Sent a probe or lander
3) Built a telescope large enough to see the landing sites.

It would not matter if that was a day,week,month,year,decade or a century after THEY came back, THEY could not take that risk.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Again you aren't listening and trying to detract from the topic and just stir things up so that all the good people that came here to assemble their knowledge and ideas won't be able to easily come to a logical conclusion. I only want to consider the facts in an objective light, I have my opinion after looking at the matter for some time. But if you aren't here to work TOGETHER then you shouldn't be here, because that is the whole point of hosting this discussion.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Again you aren't listening and trying to detract from the topic and just stir things up so that all the good people that came here to assemble their knowledge and ideas won't be able to easily come to a logical conclusion. I only want to consider the facts in an objective light, I have my opinion after looking at the matter for some time. But if you aren't here to work TOGETHER then you shouldn't be here, because that is the whole point of hosting this discussion.

What no answer to my post above what's this about working together

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Okay...Stop saying that I like Hoagland (I just read the report on the incident and it sounds horrible, not to mention he has always acted funny). His work may not even be original but much of it is believed by groups even before Enterprise Mission claimed it. He was probably somebody working for the disinformation arm of our beloved company (oops i meant country there). I did not claim that Hoagland did more than reproduce others' works and make far fetch theories about unexplainable "structurally aligned" dots in the back of the Apollo 11 moon pictures (which becomes more evident as you turn the gain up. I am much more a fan of Jay Weidner's work and ideas anyways. You can download his 2 movies (or buy them) to see a plethora of evidence for the case that the Apollo 11 was faked in a studio, not to mention Kubrick's admitting to it in subtleties and the way he altered Stephen King's The Shining. His documentaries are very interesting and thought provoking if you are willing to allow yourself to consider it. But I guess some people don't feel safe doing that.

You don't have to be rude about what you have to say. No I have not combed every inch of the vast treasures and tricksters filling the forums here at ATS, So I sincerely thank you for contributing some piece of evidence instead of just bickering like denver22 wants to do.

Considering the evidence that you have presented, one can assume that NASA actually did make it to the moon by the time of Apollo 17. That does not disprove the theories that Apollo 11 and possible later missions were filmed in a studio. I don't really understand what you are trying to argue, something about the US not being willing to lose the military advantage of going to the moon first? I think you assume that if they didn't spend the money on actually going to the moon then they also didn't spend any on lunar/rocket/jet/etc research and instead "took all them boys down to Hooters." And I believe this to be a fallacy in your theory.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I didn't want my reply to you to be in the same message as my reply to him. Yes! Let's work together, he isn't too keen on the idea, though.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Oh the film I am recommending is Jay Weidner's documentary Kubrick's Odyssey. The first part tells of kubrick's pioneering film techniques, showing the similarity between the shots of the movie 2001 and the pictures of the Apollo 11 mission, describing Hoagland's popular discovery of structural dots and odd prisms appearing in the background of the moon pictures and Weidner giving his interpretation of it, and showing how the movie The Shining was Kubrick's attempt to admit to the world what he had done. The second part describes the alchemy of his work 2001: A Space Odyssey and what it represents and the message it is attempting to convey.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
The moon buggy was a big heavy machine, regardless of what type of tyres it had it would have still left tracks directly under its wheels. and as i have shown previously they are sometimes suspiciously absent.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

210kg on earth not that heavy 1/6th of that on the Moon 35kg YEAH real heavy

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vv3vv3vv

All the landing sites were documented by NASA you have the pictures taken by the Astronauts at each landing site and YOU can check positions and distances of equipment and surface features using the LRO images

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Heavy enough to leave tracks. the astronauts left footprints didnt they.as the song says....there are more questions than answers.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Heavy enough to leave tracks. the astronauts left footprints didnt they.as the song says....there are more questions than answers.

Did dust fall through their boots

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and how high should an extremley fit man (like an astronaught) be able to jump in 1/6th gravity. I would of thought its a lot higher than we see them hop.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Oh the film I am recommending is Jay Weidner's documentary Kubrick's Odyssey. The first part tells of kubrick's pioneering film techniques, showing the similarity between the shots of the movie 2001 and the pictures of the Apollo 11 mission, describing Hoagland's popular discovery of structural dots and odd prisms appearing in the background of the moon pictures and Weidner giving his interpretation of it, and showing how the movie The Shining was Kubrick's attempt to admit to the world what he had done. The second part describes the alchemy of his work 2001: A Space Odyssey and what it represents and the message it is attempting to convey.

Here is an image from 2001 look in the sky you see stars!!!!

Now if S K helped NASA as you claim, why no stars in the Astronauts pictures why none in the films they took. NOW if SK thought you would see them so easily and if he helped them as you claimed why would you have this error !

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Oh yeah, and how high should an extremley fit man (like an astronaught) be able to jump in 1/6th gravity. I would of thought its a lot higher than we see them hop.

Why dont you find an astronauts suit and see how far you can jump on earth
I will guess at about 1/6th of the height, DONT you people ever think, do you think the suit is as flexible as your everyday clothing.....what the hell has happened to education over the last few decades

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join