It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Subjective meaning that unless we all go to the moon ourselves, we're really just in a perpetual circle jerk over whether or not it actually happened (as far as this site and thread are concerned).

Those who believe we went "know" they have the facts necessary to back it up.
Those who doubt the facts will continue to do so.

Nobody is going to have an epiphany because of what someone else said here as has been thoroughly demonstrated, so this is all just an exercise in logical thinking and debating skills.

It's fun though, ain't it?
edit on 18-5-2012 by CuriousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

That's my guess indeed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I bet we will find footsteps of bigfoot or a giant yeti
Het is allemaal één grote leugen.

edit on 18-5-2012 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by paradox

That's my guess indeed.

Yes, a guess indeed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

It's fun though, ain't it?

At times.
I just don't understand how any credibility can be given to sources like this video which contain so much blatant falsity.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

I bet They rather wanted Neil to say it's a giant leap for the USA and we have beaten Russia
edit on 18-5-2012 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

I agree with the points you made. It's a monumental achievement for our species. That's why I'm glad Armstrong said what he did. He was able to recognize that it's not only an achievement for a single country.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

They talked about the flames, exhaust or what you call it, because of the type of fuel used we should have seen a 'red' giant flame coming of from the lunar capsule at landing and liftoff.
What does NASA said about that?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by paradox

That's my guess indeed.

Yes, a guess indeed.

Yes, it is, since i haven't been there myself. Have you?

You seem so sure about the moonlanding it's almost as if you were there to witness it first hand!

I really start to wonder if you ever even looked into this, or that you just blanket label anyone who questions the validity of the moon landing story as a crackpot conspiracy nut in advance.

If the evidence shown doesnt even give you the slightest doubt in your mind about the truth of all this, then the propaganda machine and conditioning truly worked wonders on you already.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

They talked about the flames, exhaust or what you call it, because of the type of fuel used we should have seen a 'red' giant flame coming of from the lunar capsule at landing and liftoff.

NASA says not to question them about the validity, but to put some scientists on it to study it.. Well.. Thats what "we" did, and that's why we have these questions...

I think we'll know the truth when some astronaut knows he's about to die and wants to clear his conscience.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've been a witness to the politics over the entire period. I saw the "Ok, we did it. Now what?" syndrome. I saw how public interest died. I saw how other things became more important (not to me, but I didn't count).

I saw that too. It became too "routine". Space exploration has its limits, mostly set by further costs. Manned exploration anyway. Part of the problem is the secretive nature of it all. When I watch the Nasa Channel, I get tired of launch and landing, interviews and hand shake ceremonies on runways and aboard the ISS. Endless views of the control room. Thoroughly boring. Its like they need to fill the time but limit what we are to know about it directly.

I know you will say that I should go digging for myself. And I do, but get buried under the mountains of mundane looking for nuggets.

People in the know, connected people, should be bringing these "nuggets" here for us to review. Instead of telling me that NASA is "Reaching into space in order to improve mankind" or some such droll, Nasa should give us an ISS live webcam or feed a current status of certain projects like the comet impactor. What is the comet Temple One made of? What space particles did the Earth Return satellite have in its aerogel? What is NASA's over all goal with all these missions to other planets and moons?

These places are desolate, cold and toxic to any life forms. We could send 10 probes to Europa looking for more and more "oceans" with some kind of bacteria or algae and really all we will ever do is add our own microbes and pollution (like Plutonium). Billion$ and Billion$ later some scientists will still hold out for some life or water ice that we just haven't found yet. Lets go back one more time and one more time and use expensive robotic arms to drill one more rock or dig one more little trench, etc.

So far all told we have 200 lbs of moon rock, one martian meteorite (that came to us) and a ton of pretty pictures, which are cool, but don't yield any real reward except ooohs and aaahs and an excuse to go back.

By the way Phage, you got tired of Buckaroo Bonzai or what?

(And you do count)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

because of the type of fuel used we should have seen a 'red' giant flame coming of from the lunar capsule at landing and liftoff.

Exactly what fuel was used for landing and liftoff that "should" have produced a giant "red" flame?

Source for that claim is what?

Have you asked them? why not?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yes, it is, since i haven't been there myself. Have you?

No, I just know how to distinguish facts from hoaxer propaganda, misinformation and ignorance.

You seem so sure about the moonlanding it's almost as if you were there to witness it first hand!

See answer above.

I really start to wonder if you ever even looked into this, or that you just blanket label anyone who questions the validity of the moon landing story as a crackpot conspiracy nut in advance.

I have definitely looked into it. Why are you asking me when you obviously have not? Every silly hoaxer "proof" has easily been explained away. But instead of just accepting the fact that man has been to the moon, hoaxers will devise a sinister government plot that is infinitely more complex than simply sending a man to the moon, without any proof whatsoever. Just uneducated claims.

If the evidence shown doesnt even give you the slightest doubt in your mind about the truth of all this, then the propaganda machine and conditioning truly worked wonders on you already.

There is no "evidence."

I find it hilariously ironic how everything to die hard conspiracy fanboys that does not fit their skewed version of reality is simply "propaganda."

If anyone has bought into a propaganda machine, I think you should find the closest mirror and look in it.
edit on 5-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I think we'll know the truth when some astronaut knows he's about to die and wants to clear his conscience.

I think you will be very disappointed when this never happens.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Others will see the pictures taken by the Astronauts and evidence from the LRO etc and claim its fake YET if some idiot on youtube posts a video of an out of focus light in the sky members on here claim its a morphing ufo
or if another youtube idiot places a BUTTON on the skylight of his roof and photographs it they are taken in.

I think that shows that the obsession they have makes the see what they want and not whats actually there

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I am with you paradox, this movie is sooooooooo, bad. And how did the original post get all of those stars ? That is ridiculous. Anybody check the FACTS on these guys. Check to see if it is true, what they said about Apollo 13 having been scheduled to land on the moon in the dark ? 10 plus dumb, wrong and misleading.
edit on 19-5-2012 by decisively because: removed "it"

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Really? Is that why China confirmed the Apollo landing sites from their Chang'e 2 orbiter moon map?

Can you show us Chinese photographs of those sites?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bokonon2010

Really? Is that why China confirmed the Apollo landing sites from their Chang'e 2 orbiter moon map?

Can you show us Chinese photographs of those sites?

Obviously we are not able to view the images in their real time resolution because they're so damn big (at least I don't know where to see them), but just take it from the Chinese themselves.

Source: xinhuanet

If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

Several countries, including the United States, have obtained lunar images with higher resolution, but have not published full-coverage images of the moon with a resolution of seven meters or greater, as China has done, Tong said.

Even though the LRO proved it, I suppose the confirmation from other countries themselves is not enough either, is it? No amount of proof is ever enough for a moon hoaxer! China is "in on it"

edit on 5-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by paradox

I am with you paradox, this movie is sooooooooo, bad. And how did the original post get all of those stars ? That is ridiculous. Anybody check the FACTS on these guys. Check to see if it is true, what they said about Apollo 13 having been scheduled to land on the moon in the dark ? 10 plus dumb, wrong and misleading.
edit on 19-5-2012 by decisively because: removed "it"

At least we can agree on something.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

It sure is, since it would be the first time we would set foot on the moon.

"It's one small step for China..."

Buzz Aldrin agrees

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Sure...
It was just that Apollo stuff that was hoaxed
And von Braun and Walt Disney made a TV program about a base on the Moon to cover up the work on Project Horizon by the US Army SMDC... the same people that run Redstone Arsenal and brought us those NAZI scientists... the same people that operate Kwajalien Atoll launch facility.

Here is the Disney Moon Base (you can see the Mouse Ear logo bottom right)

Here is the Kwajalein logo NASA operations and deep space surveillance

I also have reports from two people who were their in the late 60's... and they tall me some interesting stories
One is a NASA (JSC) scientist that was involved with the McMoon incident

But heck no point telling you, you wouldn't believe it anyway
But that whole incident sure got me some interesting contacts
One that is a Navy/NASA astronaut that also holds two of Russia's most prestigious space awards

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join