It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's flying just above moons surface, April 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ok, so I did a search... and there's just loads of stuff in relation to this very same topic, but to this exact video I could not find.
If this video has been posted before then I do apologise and hope someone can link to it and then we can close this thread.. I do suspect this has been seen here seeing as this was over a month ago... Either way, it's being shared with you.

This is not just one of those videos where you can barely make out something moving and then it ends up being shot down as pixelation etc. You will clearly (as best as video enables) be able to see several objects above the surface. That's if they are actually above the surface and not in the video/telescope equipment.. ie, bugs running across the lense.

In one place there are two objects in the frame.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I am sure this video is from last year. Cannot find the original thread, but i remember this.

Nonetheless, i followed the original for a day, and i think it was said to be space junk. Though, i am no expert, i didn't want to believe it, so i stopped reading that thread

On the other hand, this could be a different video, but, very similar, indeed.

Original Thread

Still, i hand you a star and flag. I love this video.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added link

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

They look the same colour as the moon.Interesting
STAR+FLAG, As this is new to me
Thanks +
maryhinge (Philware)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
DOT......

I want evidence.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You will always have someone claiming it's something other than a UFO. Sure there's always some idiot that wants to lay claim to their hoaxed UFO video, but the probability of all of them being hoaxes or man made objects is really ignoring the fact there is a percentage of videos and photos that simply cannot be easily explained away.

Logical reasoning sometimes takes back stage to some people who witness UFO's. However, calling this space junk when proof isn't presented, or using it as an answer to calm fears of possible intelligent vehicles hovering near the surface of the moon can also be thrown into the ignorance can.

It's an interesting video, but with all the digital manipulation software that is out there today makes it almost impossible to satisfy anyone searching for the truth. Nice find anyways.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

That does indeed look like the very same video.
The exception being that someone seems to have changed the date and also added a section of video that tries to show the objects in a different light..

Thanks very much for digging the old one out.

At least this video has had a bit of an update.. You can see the objoects more clearly move over the surface than you can in normal light of the moon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

point one - what evidence is there for thier distance from the moon ?

point two - if you are claiming they are close to the moon - do you realise the size the would have to be ?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

You will always have someone claiming it's something other than a UFO. Sure there's always some idiot that wants to lay claim to their hoaxed UFO video, but the probability of all of them being hoaxes or man made objects is really ignoring the fact there is a percentage of videos and photos that simply cannot be easily explained away.

Logical reasoning sometimes takes back stage to some people who witness UFO's. However, calling this space junk when proof isn't presented, or using it as an answer to calm fears of possible intelligent vehicles hovering near the surface of the moon can also be thrown into the ignorance can.

Logically not all billionaires are TPTB, I'm sure many could afford to put their own private sats in space and share with us the closeups, but since things like this are more than likely and proven after time just to be non ufos, I again lean towards it's nothing of interest.

99.9% of all ufos footage are silly little dots, and orbs... Yes we have limitation what we can view but again back to the point we have the technology, and people have the money.

I am personally tired of seeing 99.9% threads of videos of dots, and orbs.. they could be anything. I think the more we see this type of footage the more people start to actually believe less.

I believe in ET's it wouldn't make sense to think we are alone, but most footage if not all fake, mistaken, nothing....
edit on 17-5-2012 by Loophole because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

point one - what evidence is there for thier distance from the moon ?

point two - if you are claiming they are close to the moon - do you realise the size the would have to be ?

Point one, good question.. let's hope you can help us work that out...

Point two, I never claimed anything.. but yes, they would have to be pretty big to be that visible at this sort of distance.
So, is it space junk? is it bugs on the lense? is it dropplets of water vapour somewhere? Is it lunar orbiters that the general public don't know about?
Or are they intelligently controlled by a race that does not come from Earth..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loophole
I am personally tired of seeing 99.9% threads of videos of dots, and orbs.. they could be anything. I think the more we see this type of footage the more people start to actually believe less.

I believe in ET's it wouldn't make sense to think we are alone, but most footage if not all fake, mistaken, nothing....
edit on 17-5-2012 by Loophole because: (no reason given)

I tend to agree with you, but this collection of 'stuff' that is/is not a UFO only adds to our knowledge.
We may be able to create fakery quite easily these days, but this adds to the strength of pre-computerised imagery, even though older technology kinda lets itself down.

For example, I once took a picture of an object in the sky. I used a normal SLR camera using film.. this was back in 1995(ish) (I'll link to the thread shortly) If I had done the same today using a digital camera then I would not have much of a leg to prop myself up on, or the photo... But as there is a negative that can be examined in, IMO, much better methods than a digital image, then the new tech is blown away.

I think that trying to get through the clutter and use todays tech to analyze things in a true and proper manner is the problem here. Not everyone has a computer or the skills with which to disect any evidence. What we do have is a lot of people screaming fake, hoax or possibly real.. mostly opinions.

As for the pic I took here's the thread..
(kinda failed a little on explaining myself and the pic though)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also this post at the end..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Star and Flag for handling the comments with style. As to who is monitoring the moon or as to how many satellites are or could be up there, please look at this link:

NASA Science

StringTh

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't mean this in an antagonistic post but does Jim Oberg EVER visit these types of threads?....or just the ones he deems debunkable?

Because I would LOVE to hear what NASA claims this could be and he's the closest to NASA we got so...anyone want to ring him up and ask him to come take a look-see?

It's been expressed to me through others, that the Moon will be the smoking gun to our truth regarding alien presence. But I was told it'll be more what we (China in particular) find on the surface that will be irrefutable.

Great video OP
S&F

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know why I can't flag this thread?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This post in that thread is of interest. It is not the "objects" which are moving. It is the Moon.

edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This post in that thread is of interest. It is not the "objects" which are moving. It is the Moon.

And here we go......"it's the Moon that's moving" ?

Am I THAT conspiratorial or are some of these explanations insulting?

Where's John????? In this constantly changing world, must avatars change too?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone pointed out that they could just be little flying bugs? =.=

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let's discount, ignore and sweep under the rug, the thousands of anomalies/UFOs (courtesy of NASA) that have been taken and believe Phage that it's the Moon that's moving!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You didn't know the Moon moves?

The left frame is showing the unzoomed, unstabilized view. See the Moon moving?
The right frame is zoomed and stabilized. See the Moon not moving?
Stabilized means that it keeps the Moon in the same place in the frame. The Moon is moving past the dots.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's a pretty funny video. You know that when you scan old film things can get caught in the optical path, right?

But why is it that without fail you come up with the "Oh yeah? Well what about this one?" thing. Why don't you start another thread rather than clouding the issue?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I feel like an idiot I didn't even watch the left frame the first time. I watched it again.......you're right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join