It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military discusses openly its counterattack plans against Alien Invasion...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Or, it could be
1) Media jumping on another sensationalist topic, like they did with the intelligent dinosaur news, a few weeks ago.
2) It could be a part of the propaganda noise that is frequently created to keep our minds off the more worldly matters.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

I agree that most likely it is the first one. These think tanks need excuses for their existence. If you really think about it, how come in spite of having a number of esteemed think tanks, the economic recession and the badly managed wars totally slipped their radars. I think many of these think tanks exist to feed the over bloated egos of those with power, and those with lots of academic pride. It is amazing how many economic academics sitting in powerful think tanks could not see the recession coming, and had no idea what to do, when it actually occurred. Those, who have the real access probably do not need these think-tanks for genuine planning, other than as a public face of their plans.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good post. There needs to be more logic and consistency in these postulations. Not every little news story is a revelation of some big secrets. This just sounds like regular media noise, even if it was planted.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If these aliens want to extract a specific resource, they would have wiped us out long ago. Why now? Either its a lie or they are here for something else.

And so funny it happens during 2012 and coincides with the doomsday scenarios. If they are indeed intelligent capable of inter stellar travelling, they would figure out that the Earth is not the only place to get resources unless they are nearer to our solar system. Are they aliens, inter-dimensional creatures, what do we know about their composition? Human-like or AI?

Do these guys know what the hell they are dealing with?

edit on 17-5-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like media sensationalism to me. There was one reasonable and sober interview with Dr. Springer, who revealed the Pentagon plan, as he was authorized by his superiors to do, on April 8th, on Australian television. Except for internet sites essentially repeating what was said in that interview, and a range of discussion board comments, no more was heard of this until May 15th, when the Columbia (Missouri) Daily Tribune, a responsible broadsheet newspaper, not a sensationalist tabloid, also repeated the information from the interview. This newspaper article seemed to relaunch the story, and renew interest in it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The US Military is always doing war games of all different types all the time. Like war against Russia, China...etc why not something outer/inner space as well. That is one of the many things that are done at Ft Leavenworth besides the prison and the Pentagon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The fact that we would have war plans for this type of scenario is no surprise. My understanding is that the first of these was drafted after WW2 when the UFO flaps began and a lot of extremely compelling incidents took place we've kind of brushed under the rug as time moved on. The efforts to shoot down UFOs followed by a chain of accidents where planes seems to just stop being able to fly, etc.

The military uses a lot of "outside the box" role playing and scenario development like this, not just to respond to an actual Alien invasion but also to help come up with answers to problems like a war with another Country who has secret technology more superior than our own. Everyone kind of takes for granted that the US has the best weapons and defensive tech but the best commanders certainly don't when it comes to planning and training.

I remember a while back the US military was hiring screen play writers from Hollywood to come up with new and creative scenarios for use in war gaming and planning. This also lead to new ideas and concepts in weapons, defense, logistics and medical technology. The US didn't get where it is by sitting back, assuming what we have will always be the best...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Illegal alien= Mexican without visa, so alien could mean a foreign object such as an asteroid they're preparing to knock out.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah they have a plan. The cold war sent a strong message to the aliens.

The message was this. "If you try to invade our planet we will nuke it to cinder so that it will be worthless for you to own or utilize."

Why do you think the world at one point had enough nukes to blow the planet up several times over. not literally blow it up death star type manner but to burn and irradiate it to the point that there is no point of taking the planet anymore. Wasn't due to MAD. MAD had a factor in it but they really didn't need that many nukes.

thats my theory anyways.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Michio Kaku presented an interesting documentary on this subject and I have to aree with a lot of his therorys , One of his ideas was our best defence or offence would be to attempt to be as low tech as possible as well as using our sick as human biological sucide weapons ..

Interview tith Michio

edit on 17-5-2012 by Scotty2hotty because: www.youtube.com... - cant get video to embed

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hahaha, peaceful?

The Nephilim weren't peaceful, those Giant suckers are possibly on their return trip to The Feeding Ground. The Annunaki weren't peaceful. The High Gods weren't even and they left long long ago. Now we have Extra-dimensional entities ruling over our entire existence.

We're not top of the food chain in this Galaxy. Thankfully our physical bodies mean very little in higher densities.

edit on 17-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There lying . I Don't believe a word of this. Its part of the conditioning. News broadcasters are actors reading a script. The professor is real but the rest is BS. They are going to use some massive ungodly weapon to take out millions of people and claim ETs did it. ETs are a sustainable threat. People really need to wake up. I don't forsee this happening soon but maybe towards the end of the next decade 2020-2030 or little after.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CannibalCorpse1982

'Some ungodly weapon'

It's name is Fukushima and it is currently poisoning, slowly, 6,300,000,000 people.

You say 8 - 10 years, I say 8 - 10 months.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The military has plans for everything, and 99.999999999% will never happene, nor has ever happened. That's their job. This is no different.

And he wasn't really saying anything that even a half brained nutjob around here hasn't said a million times concerning possible alien attack/visitation/resource gathering.

But I can see how any blurb on the internet like this sets the dough eyed believers into a "disclosure" frenzy....only to be be disappointed after the next 10-20-30-40-50 years of absolutely nothing happening. But they never learn.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
" (Genral Douglas) MacArthur made several public statements declaring that the next war would be fought avainst 'evil beings from outer space'. A fabled 'think tank', the Rand corporation, was assigned to feed UFO data into a computer and fight an imaginary war with those evil beings. Since we wouldn't know where they were from, what their technology was, or how to attack their bases, the computer advised us to surrender."
John Keel, 'Mothman Prophecies' (Chapter 16)

so maybe today we think we can fight back? Holy X-files...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
What if these 'aliens' are actually inter-dimensional beings like Jinns and angels and the USA is the leader of the antichrist armies and leading the American people astray by making them believe in 'aliens' as evil. Could this be the next excuse for war?

You know, I've actually had the suspicion that part of the "secret government" or whatever you want to call it is preparing for Armageddon and readying themselves to fight the supposed forces under "God", be they spiritual forces or actual physical forces such as extraterrestrial beings (Annunaki?). Besides, if (and I stress a huge IF) Armageddon were to happen, and whole armies under some kind of God arrived to do battle, from where do you think they will come? Probably not from the ranks of humanity... By all accounts, they'll be coming from outside Earth, ie an ET invasion.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannibalCorpse1982
They are going to use some massive ungodly weapon to take out millions of people and claim ETs did it. ETs are a sustainable threat.

That would be a ridiculously convenient excuse for significantly reducing the world's population and uniting the survivors under a one world government/religion. Perhaps you are on to something.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is really nothing on Earth that any sophisticated non Earth creature would want, other than fresh meat.
And Im sure the odd cow or two would be more of a feast than most humans full of synthetic drugs, poisons, medications, fluoride, etc etc.
We now know many planets have liquid water, most planets and moons in our Solar System have at least Ice water. Mars and the moon would probably have all the mineral resources they may need.
We do have plants, oxygen and nitrogen, plus other organic materials and gasses. But they certainly wouldnt have to wipe out the whole native population (including man) to just take what they need.
The only threat would be a nomadic lifeform that has lost their home planet...via a rogue comet/asteroid, home Star too hot, Nebular gasses etc etc...But this is going to happen to Earth eventually anyway.....We cant stop it, no matter how many taxes you put on it.
Humans will either become extinct (possibly), evolve (probably) or have to move away...Mars looks good in the short term...with the Gene-isis project.
The Earths Worst enemy, at the current rate, is the HU-MAN ITself!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think if benevolent aliens come here and want to make contact with us and help the people of this planet form a balanced civilization, there would be sharp resistance from the corrupt elite rulers.

As for the military training for an invasion? We should all have some training/schooling in the event that an alien race makes contact. We are not prepared for this, some are but, they would be antichrist this and demon that.
I can see it now panic, denial ,religious nuts fearing the end of times.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The FBI says they are inter-dimensional beings with 'positive' motives. The military says some contradictory things. Unbelievable! they just don't know enough

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join