It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anybody Identify With This Entity? [No Pics, Sorry]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yesterday morning right before my sisters goto school, one of them taps me and tells me that when she woke up that there was a duck head wearing what she thought could be "mascara" around the eyes, she said it had a human body, wings as arms and was clearly standing over her and wouldn't go away until she prayed.

She wanted to know what it was, so she asked me because she knows what I'm into. I had absolutely no idea then and I have absolutely no idea now. She has quite a few experiences with seeing entities, both good and bad and she always tells me and sometimes I can identify and other times I can't.

Even though I find this particular experience of hers dramatically hilarious, it's pretty bizarre to me and it makes me want to know if anybody has seen what is described here or maybe can reference an entity similar with a little information, I can't seem to find anything on it. The closest resemblance I come across is Thoth and Quatzequatel.

Any takers?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Well, IF she is telling the truth it was probably a demon.
I'm basing this on the fact that it went away when she prayed.
I've had experiences with demons and they are nasty.
If something like that is messing with her it's not going to completely stop because of a prayer.
Are you religious? Have someone bless your home.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
How old is your sister? It doesn't sound like an entity, it sounds like the product of a little girls over active imagination. IMO

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
.. there was a duck head wearing what she thought could be "mascara" around the eyes, she said it had a human body, wings as arms and was clearly standing over her and wouldn't go away until she prayed.

Was it this????

Ughh.... gives me chills......

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Generally, even a mere ghost will leave if the prayer is for that specific reason.

Shapeshifter, if it's real. Dangerous things, as bad as Ghosts, and have a lot of Demonesque qualities. Downplay it as much as possible. If it's nothing and she freaks, she might cause a stir. If it's real, and she freaks, she might cause a stir.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sounds like someone watched Black Swan recently.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sounds like someone watched Black Swan recently.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

That is funny

---

Well, so far it seems nobody has heard of this entity. I'm looking for information, not any solution. I already know how to handle this kind of thing. Thank you for the concerns and tips though, but it is unnecessary. My sister is 14, but I doubt it was her imagination.

In Demonology, angels, demons, and other entities have actual names. I was hoping somebody a little more experienced than me could enlighten me on the identity. But from what I'm reading.. the paranormal forums won't provide that..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
duck lips - maybe a celeb with too much fillers?

if ur sister actually observed bird-like being passing for humanoid,

it could be Carian from Orion - a bipedal Reptiloud bird species

or Lyran who look birdlike but are more humanoid (that is, more like us) because they are more mammalian - look at egyptian HORUS its a crocodile tail and small turned down beaked face, not ducklike as Carians tho.

look to earth history (ie monstrose saurians going virtually extict but survived by ... avian species) or even just at Angkor wat and Giza pyramind they all point to the various intergalactic races' contribution - good and bad - to our genes - and mental capacities.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

ITS MARDUCK!!!! I HOPE SHE PRAYED TO HIM

!!!!!!!!!! < second line, yes caps were necessary. mmm Marduck goes great with marmalade!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't know about the duck heads, but I've had experiences with other animal headed beings. The two I recall clearly are the stag headed man and the eagle headed woman. I still haven't been able to find any peace because of these experiences.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Tell her drugs are bad. OK.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
lol its always a demon.

she probably just imagined it but if it scares her or something make up some silly story that will put her mind at ease, dont tell her OH MY GOD CINDY YOU SAW A DEMON. YOURE BEING HAUNTED BY THE DEVIL AND HES GOING TO DRAG YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU'LL BURN FOR ETERNITY, PRAY TO JESUS CINDY! PRAY TO JESUS SO HE CAN SAVE YOUR CURSED SOUL!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Could be owlman. but he hasnt been seen since 1995

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Did it look like this?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Was she positive she was awake, and not in a hypnogic state?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

might just be a djinn looking for attention or energy.
watch how it moves.
try to discern its real form.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by Mizzijr

Did it look like this?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Was she positive she was awake, and not in a hypnogic state?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Could she have been experiencing sleep paralysis? I've read about people seeing all kinds of strange things/beings
during this state.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Problem is that either sleep paralysis makes them sensitive to what is really there, or causes them to see things that are not--and there's no differentiation between these two choices, in most studies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still think it would do to look into Native American Mythologies. Best starting point.

top topics

join