It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Punch and Pie... JK.

I've heard stories of ppl just looking up at the sky and asking.

Ive heard stories of ppl flashing lights like they were doing Close Encounters part 2.

I've heard of certain places in the world that are just prone to that.

I've heard there's a form of meditation.

I unlike you do not want to be contacted. So forgive me for being vague but I do not want that knowledge.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
To begin a relationship with ET I would start by getting it drunk...... Worked on my wife

lol this remind's me of one of my favourute movie quotes

The Ref ..

Caroline: Ugh. I'm frightened.

Humans get frightened because they have feelings.

Didn't your alien leaders teach you that before they sent you here?

Loyd: I suppose you'll use this drama as a reason to have another affair.

I feel sorry for the next deliveryman that comes to this house!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

To have a relationship with aliens, you must first romance them and then try to enjoy it when they probe you, as I am sure they are doing it out of love

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are Earth people not good enough to date or something?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

i cant view your vid, its not working can you fix it for me please or just give the name, i can search it.
thank you.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I usually just sign up to an ET social dating site like ET-harmony.com.

Relationships don't always work out that well because they have this thing about probing... and I'm not down with it. But alas, maybe one day the right Misses Grey will come along.

edit on 17-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You get drunk, put on a mask and do the mating ritual dance with lights pointing up at the sky. Apon their arrival you show them a full bottle of alcohol and you give it to them. Depending on how you did the ritual, will depend on how much memory they give back to you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

Trust the ones warning you in this thread. I'm a lifetime abductee and have met many species of them and it's all deception that is done by the cover of night. You can think you had a good time and it's just a screen memory a type of memory implant they place in your mind to cover up what really went on for what ever reason. Any beings doing things by thy cover of night are up to no good. People on here that say that have had good experiences are either fooled or they are so sold out to the idea that these beings are so much "higher" than us and so on that they nearly worship them. The aliens just play on all that.

They are not from Venus or Zeti Reticuli. The Creator also created these beings to help with the creation process. There was a rebellion. Groups wanted to "play god" and still are trying. It would appear they are trying to populate the universe even! It is my own personal opinion that this universe was not mean to be populated in the manner that it presently is being populated. There was war and there still is.. Please don't do this. You obviously have no idea what your inviting into your life. I have seen horrorible things and I've seen levels of deception that would blow your mind. All the people contacting these beings are usually so wrapped up in the whole idea that these beings are needed to save them that they excuse away all the evil deeds done by the cover of night such. Sneaking in and stealing genetic material for there own use. They do these sneaky things to make more clones that they download themselves into. Don't you see the stretched out fetus look for what it is? Not only that but often certain species use you to feed on your emotional energy. Thus why some say they use like your a drug or a type of nourishment for them.

DON'T BE A PAWN! Read Dr.Karla Turners books "Into the Fringe" and "Taken" for starters followed by Dr. David Jacobs book "The THREAT: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda". Then see how you feel about it. Please have the patience and show the wisdom(as it says in your avatar profile) to at least read those three books by THREE DIFFERENT AUTHORS that ended up down a deep,deep rabbit whole that echoes the same information!

edit on 5/17/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

Hi Nick,

A relationship works both ways. Whenever ET is concerned, I never feel like it's a two way street. I've had contact, have memories and even though it was a positive experience - from what I remember - , there are too many questions and very little answers.

I also have a hard time believing that some people contact extra terrestrial and/or extra dimensional entities. They contact you.

And their agenda is always up for speculation.

Just my little 2 1/2 Canadian cents..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks 2 everyone who put in there 2 cents i apperiate it alot you guys have some really well thought therois. Im kinda disapointed at all the trolls on ATS though/: but i guess theres no escaping them.

I'll give you sound advise. DON'T DO IT!

Anyway, what reason do you have for wanting to contact aliens? I know it sounds cool, but all my experiences with them are negative and apocalyptic. I love that sort of stuff, but it's of no benefit to me. Even writing it all down and trying to sell it doesn't work.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
LOL, so I'm going to completely shift gears here, which often happens when I discuss different threads and ideas I share on ATS with my 21 yr old daughter. This kid kicks my ass, and is a handful, to be sure, but she said something so interesting I wanted to share it in this thread.

She basically said, "how is it any different" from humans, that seemingly love animals, to capture them and do "whatever" methods are used to track thier behavior? tagging, micro-chipping, etc., it was a rather deep thought...

I'm still thinking I don't wanna meet aliens, never chipped our animal family members, lol, and ok, I love beautiful dog and cat collars, guilty pleasure I guess, but also functional, the fact is it would be so "bizzare" that our dogs and cats" would ever get seperated enough from us or each other to warrent a chip, is not "right" to me.

I absolutely think think that it is a form of "conditioning" to get young parents to chip thier children, I say HELL NO.....
edit on 17-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
most of you should consider psychotherapy...or even a lobotomy

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Will the real Giorgio A Tsoukalos please stand up?

edit on 17-5-2012 by RedGoneWILD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You need to make a trail of Reese's Pieces leading up to your back door.

Haven't movies taught you anything?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be worried about contact with ET's, though you should worry about Milabs if you are successful, they're probably the main source of abductions.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

This is the greatest statement ive ever read hahhahah

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

go out into nature by yourself....bring your sleeping bag and food/water...

relax and ask, stay postive...think loving thoughts....

be patient as it may take some time for a sign

if it's your time then you will see, feel, hear something...

hugs

you/we have family throughout the cosmos

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

These links have allot of information you may find useful, especially if your going to post in the Alien and UFO Forum.

ALL MEMBERS READ:Increased Scrutiny for Aliens & UFO Forum
oh and this one here as well ENOUGH! Manners in the Aliens/UFO Forum and those who habitually debunk

Whateva

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join