It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

Become the leader of a HUGE amount of sheep so that you have a decent authority on a planet?

Presidential position in America is perfect =D and obviously anyone can become the president so just chuck your name in when people are "voting"... don't have any historical records? that's fine... don't have proof of birth? also fine =D you still able.

Mate obviously that was just a jab at the clowns in office of what once was an amazing country...But now in all seriousness WHY on earth would you wanna meet one?
those bastards are messed up.. remember anything you know is earth related.. attitudes,emotions,knowledge... that's all earth based...And god knows where these little bastards come from.. the Mayans expected their gods to come and grace their people with knowledge and whatever... what did they get? about 500 Spanish conquistadors with muskets and swords. I'm well aware that this isn't an alien and human encounter.. but its a similar example of what they expected and how it turned out...

Don't disturb sleeping waters mate.

P.S id like to add that i don't believe in contact with them, however i believe that they have "taken" people in the past... not a lot but taken none the less..I have a story about a young boy somewhere and it goes something like he was abducted and disappeared for a few weeks maybe a month. and when he returned he had an implant behind his ear. Doctors did x-rays of the boys head and the implant was behind the skull or something... so the doctors said we can remove it, but the boy refused to have it taken out...anyway this boy said he heard voices alot, very faint voices. One day this boy went up in his uncles plane (just a small 2 seater plane. uncle at the wheel, kid passenger...) and while in the air for some time his uncle has a heart attack and dies, this boy landed the plane solo and when asked he answered the voices told me how.

But i cannot seem to find this story anywhere atm not on my laptop not on the net nowhere but i will and when i do ill put it up.

anyway that's a good encounter "story" (no evidence about it being real until i find it again and can post it up for you all to see and maybe verify..) but i think that it was a while back that i heard of it, cannot remember to well -.-

But there are also bad story's and i personally cannot be screwed typing another story so ill end it here. hopefully I've pointed out the main point of my story. Don't wish for something like that mate... you might actually get what you wished for.

Sorry for all the typos... haven't slept for a decent stretch of time and am not in the mood to care for typos atm =D

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

um..i dont think i was striped naked, I sleep naked.

i know i wear cloths when im with them, but for the life of me, i can never remember what kind of cloths ive been given to wear.
one day i might get lucky and be sent home with a new snazzy outfit

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I've been reading the link you posted on meditation, that is really uncanny, I've done and still do similar brain exercises before i go to sleep, I've never done it in a figure 8 and used colours though, so I'm about to go bed and give it a try.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hi there ive been in relationship with ETs for 45 years or more and ive learned how to get photo's of there craft and experiences with them.

First off for me i have learned that in order to contact them its spiritual.
Im making this real short on how to do it. First off kill everything youve learned in your head. government, religion, etc. its all a lie. Spirit is in your heart, its you, your conection to all that is on a spiritual/physical level, your connection to the so called Godhead, everything that is, future and past, learn and accept that. Then your ready to go. if you dont no you have a spirit then i dont no, go to the mall or something.
So here's some guide lines i use, to teach people to orientate themselves with there spirit and ETs. Can you feel your mother, son, daughter, relatives in your heart, of course. As soon as you feel someone your spiritually hooked up to them. Now if your in tune with that and own that in yourself you can get closer spiritually to them or anyone you link to, Anything or anyone in the universe because there is to time or space in spirit, the higher you go in spirit the better it is. Learn also to cross over into spirit in meditation, itll open your chakra's.
Clear your mind, relax mentally until you cant feel your body any longer, then your almost there, then keep relaxing until, youll no when it happens and you have to face your demons/ your ego garbage all the bad # and fear, youve done. (Alot of people think this is crazy but its just there ego, why not try for yourself, noone ever has to no, you dont have to tell anyone, try it for yourself, then there's no ridicule from anyone or anything, its your experience only so why not give it a try, the people who cant medtiate and ridicule it and others have crazy skeleton's in the closet and cant face themselves.) If you can own that in yourself then simply feel the ETs just like your mother or brother, now your linked with them spiritually, pick i nice species. your treading in a new territory. First off the species i work with can feel you as soon as you link to one of them, its as if meeting a new person at work. Its a no thing to them, they are what your learning now. If you get that far depending on the species your hooked up to chant your message to them in meditation, verbally, and spiritually, remember also your spirit and ego must agree together as one, if there's conflict it wont happen, so its important to get in tune with your spirit and learn for the rest of your life.
Chant your message, make it simple to the point, (for you not them). I go to a quiet spot in the country meditate and chant asking to see there ship with camera in hand, then wait, but i have learned to reach out in spirit grab the ET and get face to face spiritually to get there attention, which is very hard and you need lots of practise. Now remember if your soul/spirit askes them to teach you and you dont no that it did, in your head, and they come one night remember there not evil invaders, your spirit is making your life journey and you simply are not aware of it, thats why most abductee's think there bad, but if they were in tune with there spirit they would be able to control the contacts without fear, fear is blocking your heart and communication with them and the fear builds until your catatonic, why not open your heart the fear leaves and the experience is totally different, not just in ETs but all things and situations. Then take your contacts with ETs from there. To identify with your spirit it is the innosence in your heart, but us MEN bury it deep inside because we were hurt once and we must protect it, then drink and drugs and fear and guns and fight war kill, then get tumor and hypertension, cardiac arrest, heart attack, everything to be a MAN on and on and on all because we buried our innoscence instead of letting it rule our lives, in other words the dark side. That is what i have learned the hard way.

I have a blog im writing with UFO photo's ive taken check it out.

Mrkayakless jones, google plus

plus.google.com.../posts

or youtube mrkayakless

www.youtube.com...

Ive called the ETs down for lots of freands family, got photo's with them. It's not a lie this works and is the only way because its universal free and spiritual evolution, we all going there, some sooner than others is the only difference, and the above is what the powers that b dont ever want you to no.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
To begin a relationship with ET I would start by getting it drunk...... Worked on my wife

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

LOL, fair enough, hope that "snazzy outfit" is coming your way...but aliens still scare me......It's just how I "feel", based on as much understanding as I have.....

Wish you everything good......

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
To begin a relationship with ET I would start by getting it drunk...... Worked on my wife

Worked on mine too! After 17 yrs of marriage, I have no doubts that she is from another planet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's
It is impossible, because to begin a relationship
with someone other then family it has to want
a relationship also. If aliens*** wanted a relationship
with OP, they will come down and give you a proben

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey, I didn't know the Pope posted here! Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
really people......REALLY?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
so you really want to get into contact with beings, that according to most alleged reports, abduct people against their will for hours and even days, and experiment with them, before dropping them back into bed or on the street.

and these are from the people that somehow remember.

for all you know you could have been already abducted multiple times.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sparklers. Go to the beach with a dozen boxes. Light them one by one sticking some in the sand, then when you see what you came for light them by the box and start making a big glowing circle about 20 feet across.

Report back here when you wake up on the beach at sunrise.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
Hey ATS!
Im super big into Ufo/aliens or anything having to do with ETs. Iv never had a real experience with any soft of ET's before but iv always wanted to. I know some people are going to say its a bad idea but iv read countless stories about people and there abduction stories and how life chaning it was for them. So my question is, how did you get in contact with ET's and how was your experience, and what way should i approach contacting ETs. Thanks(:

It started for me about 5 years ago or so. I remember standing on my deck smoking a cigarrette and trying to communicate through telepathy asking them to take a ride in space. I didn't hear anything right away. But in 2009 or 2010 i started hearing a mechanical sounding voice tell me to arrest myself from my refridgerator. It started saying it was vrillon

if you listen closely they call out my name in it, unfortunately i dont want everyone knowing my name so im not giving that away.

Since then i have had them change their nature of speaking to me, now they see through me and around me at the same time and learn about lifeforms like ants and birds and others through me. There are sdo many talking to me at once it floods their infrasound psychic wave transmitter and becomes barely audible to me. One might say i have schizophrenia, i dont care what you think frankly. I teaching lifeforms from another place about our reality, and yes they agree that 9-11 was an inside job of some kind. Criminals cannot hide from these beings, they can detect your mind and lock onto you and do all kinds of things.
edit on 17-5-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
First and foremost: You have to go to places that the other-worlder's like to frequently visit.

Next... look for subtle clues of space-alien visitation --- like petroglyph carving's, UFO landing areas, frequent UFO sighting's by the local populace; and ask yourself --- why would the other-worlder's would want to visit the area you are casing out? Perhaps.... the other-worlder's would want to gather specimen's of the local area?

You have to be in the right spot at the right time. If you are close to an other-worlder starship --- it would not hurt to try mental telepathy, since the alien's will probably be responsive too your telepathic attempts. Try to pick-up on the other-worlder's brain waves as well; since they may be trying to telepathic contact you as well.

Finally... pull out all the stop's --- and try to mimic the same form of communication that the other-worlder's might use to contact you; shy of laser pens.

Good luck, UFO hunting... and travel with a friend.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'd think your first step would be to find someone who has met with a real ET who can prove it, so you know they are neither lying nor delusional. I'm 100% positive that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe, but I don't think anyone who is proven to have met any exist on this planet.

If you find anyone who can prove they have met an ET or if you meet one, please post the proof or a picture for us.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I don't know, but I heard something about "probing".

I don't think it sounds like much fun, though.

Now, think about that. I had to pay a lot of money for a similar probe at the hospital a few years back. Think about the money you could save having it done for free.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
Thanks 2 everyone who put in there 2 cents i apperiate it alot you guys have some really well thought therois. Im kinda disapointed at all the trolls on ATS though/: but i guess theres no escaping them.

Having a sense of humor does not make anyone a Troll.

We post here because we are searching for proof and evidence. To date no credible evidence has come forward. You are asking how to contact ET's as if you were asking how to get to K-Mart.

The real Trolls will be those who try to deceive you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You don't want this. The "contactees" who post about space brothers and sisters coming down full of hippy goodness are full o crap, IMO.

The people I've worked with as an investigator who I believed were genuine contactees related terrifying, extremely horrendous experiences. Myself and several other investigators have even found a lot of evidence indicating that not all abductees are returned or returned alive. I can show you an autopsy report, for example that describes one case where a "cattle mutilation" took place with a human victim. The results show the victim was alive during the procedure, paralyzed but awake. There are numerous other cases like this but this is one of the few that was documented and where the photos and autopsy report were released.

After reading the evidence in that one case my best advice would be not to walk up to a UFO should one appear nearby. My personal opinion is that we probably get different visitors with different agendas but there's no indication which one is which so it would probably be best to just avoid them all, IMO.

Then there's the human side of things. Telling others about your experience can result in an involuntary vacation in a mental ward and even as an investigator I've run across mysterious people who try to discourage me from pursuing certain things. Even just filling a FOIA request or contacting a government agency with questions about public statistic anomalies has resulted in some negative "attention" coming my way.

edit on 17-5-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just relax and be yourself.
If it was meant to be, it will be.
Be a good listener and be tolerant of their personal idiosyncracies.
Also, if they eat human flesh, don't go too far on the first date. Leave a little to the imagination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join