It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New To ATS...Just Learning (Help!) Love This Site!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, first I just wanted to say Thanks for letting me be apart of this fantastic Forum! (I'm trying to get used to it's nuances)...

Me, I'm 54 (55 in August, oh well - I feel about 40 most days!) Male from Houston, TX. (maried,1, 11 yr. old son)

Lots of subjects to get involved in here... Let me start by stating my interest in just about all of them!

I try to stay fairly well informed, but I sure don't pretend to have any of the awnsers...maybe a few more questions...

I'm interested in keeping up with current world events, I'm a big fan of the Coast To Coast AM Radio Show, listening since the mid 90's w/ Art Bell. Yes, I've had my share of UFO sightings starting back in 1981 when I lived in Stillwater, OK attending OSU. But that's a whole 'nother story - maybe to talk about later.

I really just found you guys a cpl days ago, although I've heard about ATS before...I found myself reading post after post on lots of subjects last night - I just Love This Stuff!

See 'Ya around and hope to talk to some of ya'll soon!

Steve

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I am sure a Mod will be around shortly to post all the great links to the information you need to navigate and use this site efficiently.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012

Welcome to your new addiction. Follow the red arrows through the maze, you'll be fine....

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi Bullshark012, Welcome to ATS.

If you've been lurking, you know what it's about, jump on in.

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

They always forget to tell the new members.

Enjoy your Stay!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Run run for your life... I am kidding! or am i ?

Welcome sit back enjoy the ride !

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
welcome, it is addicting, i am new also.

nothing like jumping in with both feet first!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Help ? Ok first thing this memo.

Second thing welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Welcome 012...I am a diver so I HATE BULLSHARKS! LOL! But I think you will enjoy this board as much as I. There are some very nice and informed people here as well as the opposite but don't let that deny you in your ability to have great discusions.

I am Split Infinity and I have been posting here for a while. You will find people who will be eager to hear your view and you will run into those who have created a box for themselves of which they either cannot escape or do not wish to....don't let that deter you from being yourself and expressing your thoughts.

Much Luck....Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome!

It is cool to just browse and learn or jump in the water. There are lots of excellent posts and some bad ones. Pick and choose and try not to get angry.

Also, you may not want to give out so much personal info, the Houston area is huge, but you just narrowed down the Steve's to find.

Being open minded is a plus, some thread titles look insane to me at first, but after reading the op had excellent points.

I believe the majority of posters want to share something they believe to be true and post with the best of intentions. I'm an optimist.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Looking forward to hearing your UFO stories. Yes, ATS is an addiction, but the best kind of addiction there is!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey Steve, welcome to the amazing, funny, bizzare, wild world of AboveTopSecret! You will find time flys at light speed on this site getting lost in the forums & browsing thread after thread. Before you realize it you'll have spent all night & morning on here! I look forward to reading your experiences with UFOs. So kick back relax & dive right in!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey Guys and Gals, Thanks for the Warm Welcome! I know I'll find a great home here once I get used to it. I wil do my best to post some cool threads, and participate in the lively discussions you all have here.

Sorry_________? I wish I could see who I'm talking to, but I was and old surfer in Surfside, TX, so I really don't like Sharks that much either, well, I love them, just not nipping at my feet like they used to when I surfed 30 yrs. ago.....

Steve

p.s. nice guitar __----------------?, I do play the guitar for over 35 yrs.....can't listen just yet on that one, my connect is real slow until I upgrade

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yea, Thoper and Chris, I'll have to tell you about some of my sightings later, we had lots during the 80's in Stillwater...awesome stuff...

right now i'm having to go back to 'Forums' and start over to see any of your replies, i guess that's how it works?

Steve

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey Steve, welcome to the tribe.

Looking forward to your posts.

beez

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thanks Beez!, I think I figured something out.....just hit refresh if you want to see any new replies! that will work....but I wish it would let you scroll up as you are typing a reply to see the prior posts like some forums I used to belong to would.

Steve

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
heya, welcome..

stay a while.....stay forever....hahah

sorry ive been playing mission impossible lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh, I'll prob.be here until the world ends....lol you know how that is....it's 2012 right? LOL

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Welcome to the madhouse.
Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

If you see a little smart mouthed runt cough...cough...facelift..cough
Ignore him.

We do

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
OK, the P=# posts, the F= flags, what do the other letters stand for?

BS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wouldn't be You - Slayer? ha ha...how come I don't see your name so good?

BS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join