Really bad hoax video of drone allegedly flying over US?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I came across this video early in the day, and was directed to it thourhg this website:

theaviationist.com...

It looks fake as hell to me. what do you all think? Looks like a still shot superimposed using Adobe or something similar.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yes, it was posted on ATS yesterday, and plenty of people freaked out. It is obviously fake!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Not an expert on Drones, but I thought they ran off battery, and it sounds like an combustion engine noise in the background. I lived in Elgin, IL at one time , and there is a lot of gang activity there. It would not surprise me if they were flying drones overhead.

That might be the wind rather then a combustion engine
edit on 5/16/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Yes, it was posted on ATS yesterday, and plenty of people freaked out. It is obviously fake!

Yup, my bad:

search is my friend:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, I put this in 'deconstructing disinfo' because I think it illustrates how people use disinfo and hoaxes in order to make money for themselves using youtube ads.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
In my opinion, definitely fake. The camera has natural human movement right until the 'drone' appears (out of centre no less) and then it has mechanical programmatic type movement. Someone using software, it appears to me, to pan the sky attempting to follow and focus.

Dire... I'd be embarrassed to be the creator of this one.. lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
In my opinion, definitely fake. The camera has natural human movement right until the 'drone' appears (out of centre no less) and then it has mechanical programmatic type movement. Someone using software, it appears to me, to pan the sky attempting to follow and focus.

Dire... I'd be embarrassed to be the creator of this one.. lol

Dont be embarrassed for him. He's got a rather popular video earning him some ad revenue, perpetuated by the simple-minded.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hahaha, I have a feeling that is not a genuine drone but it would be so crazy to see a drone fly over in real life. Are there UAVs patrolling out skies regularly? Maybe, maybe not. We need to keep a sharp eye that is keen and looking up at the sky.

new topics

top topics

join