It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Stages of JIHAD - "Spiritual" Warfare Meant to Decieve/Kill ALL Infidels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As you read the following thread, consider the following two questions:

What is the ultimate goal of Muhammad?
What is the ultimate goal of Christ?

The Three Stages of Jihad

The following video explains the three-step strategy of Islam's "spiritual" warfare: Stealth Jihad, Defensive Jihad, and Offensive Jihad. Bear in mind that the information is presented from a Christian apologetic's perspective, and this guy is fluent in sarcasm.

We've reached a point in history where we can no longer afford to be willfully stupid. If our leaders are incapable of grasping the three step strategy of jihadists, they have no business leading a marching band, let alone a Western nation. Unfortunately Muslims have been so successful in their stage one operations...

STAGE ONE—When Muslims are completely outnumbered and can’t possibly win a physical confrontation with unbelievers, they are to live in peace with non-Muslims and preach a message of tolerance. We see an example of this stage when Muhammad and his followers were a persecuted minority in Mecca. Since the Muslims were entirely outnumbered, the revelations Muhammad received during this stage (e.g. “You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) called for religious tolerance and proclaimed a future punishment (rather than a worldly punishment) for unbelievers.

STAGE TWO—When there are enough Muslims and resources to defend the Islamic community, Muslims are called to engage in defensive Jihad. Thus, when Muhammad had formed alliances with various groups outside Mecca and the Muslim community had become large enough to begin fighting, Muhammad received Qur’an 22:39-40:

"Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: our Lord is Allah. . . ."

Although Muslims in the West often pretend that Islam only allows defensive fighting, later revelations show otherwise.

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who don’t believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Here again, the criterion for fighting people is that the people believe something other than Islam. It’s clear, then, that when Muslims rose to power, peaceful verses of the Qur’an were abrogated by verses commanding Muslims to fight people based on their beliefs. Islam’s greatest scholars acknowledge this. For instance, Ibn Kathir (Islam’s greatest commentator on the Qur’an) sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”

AnsweringMuslims.com

The CAIR website officially condemns all acts of terrorism. Of course, the Muslim community seems just as split about the issue of violence as the Christians are about eating bread and wine. The interesting bit is that those promoting the peace and "religious tolerance" of Islam are most often found in the communities with Muslim minorities. The intentions of jihad are clearly there for all to see. You thought Christians trying to convert you was bad, just wait till the United States hits Jihad stage three.

Matthew 5: 43-46
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?"

Do you see it yet? He is flipping the tables on the tax collectors and the money changers in the temple.

In love and truth,

Dark Knight 21
edit on 5/16/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Tread lightly brother.
Apparently there are many on this site that constitute questioning their beliefs, no matter how straightforward and legit your statements be, as a mockery.

You're not allowed to question Big Dawg Muhammed, doncha know....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First, Jihad does not translate to Holy War. It translates to 'struggle'. The highest jihad is the jihad against self, that baser self everyone has and few appear to feel the need to conquer. When you try to overcome something within yourself that is not a higher form of self, (example: anger), this is called jihad. Using this example means attempting not to become angry at people which in turn means you are performing the highest level of jihad. But it can be any such example, greed, lust, envy, gossiping, also engaging in your daily prayers is jihad, giving in charity is jihad... all these things are considered the greatest jihad. Everyone should be engaged in the highest form of Jihad every day of their lives.

The earliest wars of Islamic history which threatened the very existence of the young community came to be known as jihad par excellence in this outward sense of 'holy war'. But it was upon returning from one of these early wars, which was of paramount importance in the survival of the newly established religious community and therefore of cosmic significance, that the Prophet (saw) nevertheless said to his companions that they had returned from the lesser holy war to the greater holy war, the greater jihad being the inner battle against all the forces which would prevent man from living according to the theomorphic norm which is his primordial and God given nature.

The other form of Jihad is defense of self, of family, of country from outside invading forces that threaten the life and well being of people. If your wife is being raped, it is considered a jihad to protect and defend her from whoever is trying to hurt her... same extends out all the way to the borders of ones country.

In Shi'a fiqh, there is no offensive jihad which is valid under a fallible leader, the only form of jihad in accordance with Islamic law under a fallible leader is jihad of self, and defensive jihad. It is against Islam to attack someone who is not attacking you.

please read to gain a better understanding of the meaning of jihad www.al-islam.org...

The Qur'an repeatedly emphasizes that defensive war -- fighting to protect oneself against invading enemies -- is the only kind of combat sanctioned (2:190 - 191). In numerous other examples, it teaches that the use of force should be a last resort (2:192, 4:90); that normal relations between peoples, nations and states, whether Muslim or not, should be peaceful (49:13); that necessary wars must be limited in time and space (2:190); that maximum effort must be applied at all times to advance the cause of peace (10:25); that whatever means are undertaken to work for peace during a conflict (such as mediation and arbitration) must be attempted over and over again until resolution is achieved (8:61); that freedom of religion must be granted to every one (2:256), and so on.

another good link to read on how Islam perceives war and its practice is www.mediamonitors.net...

edit on 17-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

The idea of a collective Islam preparing a massive jihad is pure propaganda.

There is no collective stage of operations regarding Jihad. Islam is greatly fragmented. It is fractured by sectarianism, school of thought, ideology, and yes, even nationalism and tribalism. Many Muslims stick with their preferred imams, sheikhs, muftis, and scholars. There is very much in-fighting amongst Muslims. There is not one single leader, Caliphate, or ideology that unites them.

There may be small pockets of radicals making preparations for terrorism, but they are their own splinter groups and the collective of Muslims will not follow them. If so, don't you think every single Muslim would have hit the streets on 9/11 and participated in this perceived jihad? Wouldn't every single Muslim start to wage this imagined jihad as a result of the Iraqi and Afghani wars? Individuals and splinter groups; yes. The collective; no.

I didn't watch the video, but your op makes some good points.

Muhammad only propagated peace until he attained a mass of followers, resources, and a base of operations in Medina. From there on out it was raiding caravans and conquering neighboring villages and city centers.

Muhammad eventually turned his "no compulsion in religion" philosophy into a convert, surrender, or die ideology.

Stepping away from the doctrine, dogma, and institutions of the religions of Islam and Christianity, and taking a look purely at Muhammad and Jesus..... although they are both my fellow humans and brothers, I would have to say Jesus' philosophy is the way of Compassion, Muhammad's philosophy is the way of tyranny and oppression.

Peace.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

If the "offensive" jihad is the least, being trumped by inner jihad and defensive jihad.... why then are the majority of Muhammad's military campaigns outside of Medina?

If defensive jihad is superior to offensive jihad, then surely Muhammad would have created major fortifications around Medina, and only fought on the land of his own territory. Instead he journeyed out of Medina to raid caravans, and set his military commanders off into distant lands to wage jihad.

You can quote Hadith and Qur'an all day, but the fact remains that nearly all of Muhammad's military campaigns were offensively waged on the land of others.

P.S.

I am well aware of this defensive jihad you speak of. When I used to be a Muslim I made this thread:
True Islamic Jihad And It's Beauty

However, I now renounce Islam and its jihad.

When I began to look inside and consider existence, it became very clear that compassion, love, and forgiveness far exceeds any ordainments for war, jihad, or murder on ANY religious grounds whether it be apostasy, blasphemy, or disbelief.

Peace.
edit on 5/17/12 by Sahabi because: To add P.S.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

The idea of a collective Islam preparing a massive jihad is pure propaganda.

There is no collective stage of operations regarding Jihad. Islam is greatly fragmented. It is fractured by sectarianism, school of thought, ideology, and yes, even nationalism and tribalism. Many Muslims stick with their preferred imams, sheikhs, muftis, and scholars. There is very much in-fighting amongst Muslims. There is not one single leader, Caliphate, or ideology that unites them.

Well, exactly. Islam is divided against itself about what would seem to me should be fundamental issues, such as Jesus, lying and murder. Christianity is only divided against itself insofar as some recognize the "divine authority" of the Pope, others do not, communion rituals, etc. but the basic tenet in the belief in Christ as Savior remains consistent.

The most noticeable difference? A Christian martyr says "I will die for my faith". A Muslim martyr says "you will die for my faith". Christian persecution is also much more abundant but often hidden.

So basically, the tyranny succeeds because of divide-and-conquer tactics. This confusion of seeking perfect religion further clouds ideas like the need for a savior, who the Savior is, etc.

No I am not saying all Islam is evil. For the most part many of my Muslim friends have been good and worldly people. I'm just wondering if that's all going to change when Muslims are the majority here in the States and we are all under Sharia.

I didn't watch the video, but your op makes some good points.

You should watch it friend, could be worth your time and you may be able to bring some more light to the topic as well as you seem very knowledgable about Islam.

In love and truth,

Dark Knight 21
edit on 5/17/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The most noticeable difference? A Christian martyr says "I will die for my faith". A Muslim martyr says "you will die for my faith".

Thats the most ridiculous cliches being propagated....in a rather pathetic attempt to whitewash christianity and demonize Islam.

Christian persecution is also much more abundant but often hidden.

What kind of persecution are you talking about exactly? Im curious to know.

Are christians being bombed by drones from Islamic regimes? Are muslim armies invading and fighting wars in christian countries? Are muslim soldiers shooting at christian civilians in their own homes?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Uh, yeah.

Nigeria: University Attacked
Extremists killed 19 Christians, including two professors, as they worshiped on the grounds of Bayero University in Kano, Nigeria, on Sunday, April 22. An additional 22 people were injured.

Pakistan: Dildar Yousaf
Dildar Yousaf, the Pakistani Christian arrested and charged with blasphemy for saving his 8-year-old nephew from Muslim attackers.

Turkey: Torture & Martyrdom
On April 18, 2007, Necati Aydin, Ugur Yuksel and Tilmann Geske were brutally murdered at a Christian publishing house in Malatya, a city in southeastern Turkey. Five young Islamists bound and tortured the two Turkish Christians and one German Christian before killing them at the Zirve Publishing House.

Laos / Vietnam: Standing Firm
Hmong believers in Laos and Vietnam face opposition from village authorities because of their faith in Christ. Within the past month, authorities in several villages have expelled at least six families that converted to Christianity. The believers are struggling to farm and earn a living.

Egypt: Judge Frees Attacker
A judge in Upper Egypt has dismissed all charges against a group of Salafi Muslims who cut off the ear of a Christian in a knife attack and tried to force him to convert.

Pakistan: Woman Arrested
A young mother has been falsely accused of “blaspheming” Muhammad. Charged and arrested on Feb 28 after rebuffing attempts by relatives who had converted to Islam to force her to renounce her Christian faith.

Iran: Yousef Nadarkhani
In prison since 2009, Nadarkhani was sentenced to death in Sept 2010 after a court of appeals found him guilty of leaving Islam.

New Delhi: Police Detain, Beat Christian Converts
Police in India’s Kashmir Valley detained and beat converts from Islam and were expected to arrest Christian workers after Muslim leaders alleged that Muslim youth were being “lured” to Christianity.

Saudi Arabia: Blogger Arrested
Authorities in Saudi Arabia have detained a 28-year-old blogger, Hamoud Bin Saleh, for publicly writing about his conversion from Islam to Christianity on his website.

Kenya: Grenade Attack
A grenade explosion killed a 27-year-old university student at a church in Nairobi and injured 16 people.

Nigeria: Hundreds Slaughtered
In March, Islamist group Boko Haram, declared "war on Christians." 300 Christians have been killed in a series of incidents just over the last three weeks, including--

- 27 people during a targeted attack at a Church service in Northern Nigeria. Bombs were thrown into the building at around 8.30 a.m. and gunmen fired on worshippers, and as Christians fled, the gunmen chased them, firing indiscriminately.
- On the same day, 5 people, including the pastor, were killed when gunmen opened fire on another church in the north-eastern city of Maiduguri.
- Around 40 people were killed in a suicide bombing outside two churches during Easter services in Kaduna
-Two churches in the central Nigerian city of Jos were targeted in the space of two weeks; a pregnant woman and an 18-month-old child were among those killed.

India: Elderly Woman Beaten
Islamic extremists in India attacked a Christian prayer meeting in West Bengal state, beating a 65-year-old widow and other women less than a month after they helped drive a young woman out of her home and village for her faith.

Laos: Give Up Faith or Leave
Some 20 officials including district police officers, Communist Party members and village security forces, summoned pastor Khamla of Dongvieng village, Viengphuka district in Luang Namtha Province, and sharply rebuked him for believing in Christianity. After interrogation, officials ordered Khamla to give up his faith within five days or “be cast out of the village.”

Vietnam: Curch Leader Beaten Unconcious
A church leader in Vietnam was beaten unconscious with iron bars by a gang of thugs believed to have been hired by the authorities. The attackers had reportedly just been released from prison and apparently have connections with the local authorities, who try to prevent Christian ministers from taking services and funerals. Such groups are hired to attack church leaders and Christians in Kon Tum province in the central highlands, which the government has declared a “no religion zone”.

Saudi Arabia: Destruction of Churches
Sheik Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, Grand Mufti of Saudi, declared on 12 March that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region”. His statement came in response to a query from Kuwait about proposed muslim legislation to prevent the construction of churches in that country, which is based on a hadith in which Muhammad on his deathbed declared, “There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula”.

......I've run out of room to add more, but feel free to read about countless others you can easily find among internet news reports

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Are christians being bombed by drones from Islamic regimes?

No, they are being bombed by actual people from Islamic regimes.

Are muslim armies invading and fighting wars in christian countries?

No, they are invading Christian people's homes and churches.

Are muslim soldiers shooting at christian civilians in their own homes?

This one I will have to dispute with a "Yes." They are also being gunned down in the street and at their places of worship.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Imam Ali (as) Said: "Whoever is not your brother in religion is your brother in humanity."

Know the difference between Shi'a Islam, Sunni Islam, Sufi Islam, Salafi Islam.

They dont use the same Hadiths (scriptures)

Saying they are the same is like saying Judaism and Christianity are the same

Also the three stages of jihad sounds like something out of Sun Tzus Art of War,

And since the researcher is not Muslim, I will not waste my time watching the video.
edit on 18/5/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is a SALAFI view on Jihad

of course, Sunni view differ from this, and shi'a view differ from both, and so on... they all have different views

So you cant put all muslims under one banner and claim you cracked the truth on youtube lmao

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Imam Ali (as) Said: "Whoever is not your brother in religion is your brother in humanity."

Well said.

I also happen to agree.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

None of those stories match up to what muslims experience under christian occupation.
I know christians love to boast about how they are "oppressed" and "persecuted"... but seriously.... Christians are not the ones getting bombed and shot at. Its always the muslims.

Nice try anyway.
edit on 18-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: C

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
• Jews had the cleansing of the Promised Land (genocide against the native Canaanites and others).

• Christendom had the Crusades, Inquisitions, Witch Hunts, and forced colonization.

• Muslims have jihad, jihad, slavery, jizyah tribute tax, and more jihad.

Can you guys stop using each other's religions as a means to justify your own religion?

Murder, war, tyranny, and oppression are the same regardless of the religion or lack thereof behind it.

Peace.
edit on 5/18/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by stupid girl

None of those stories match up to what muslims experience under christian occupation.
I know christians love to boast about how they are "oppressed" and "persecuted"... but seriously.... Christians are not the ones getting bombed and shot at. Its always the muslims.

Nice try anyway.
edit on 18-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: C

Not gonna argue with you.
Besides, like I've said before, you can't argue with ignorance.

You win.
You're the most persecuted.
edit on 18-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
• Jews had the cleansing of the Promised Land (genocide against the native Canaanites and others).

• Christendom had the Crusades, Inquisitions, Witch Hunts, and forced colonization.

• Muslims have jihad, jihad, slavery, jizyah tribute tax, and more jihad.

Can you guys stop using each other's religions as a means to justify your own religion?

Murder, war, tyranny, and oppression are the same regardless of the religion or lack thereof behind it.

Peace.
edit on 5/18/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

Hearing your past history and seeing where your mind is at now, I am thankful for the wisdom God has given you in many things.

This post summerized so much of all things that many will be unable to grasp it fully. Those who worship the God of Abraham, Issac/Ishmael, and Jacob (Israel) have done so much to one another throughout history, and the blood stains are etched into time. But that God is God, His truth is true, and His essence is best summarized as love (greek Agape = self sacrificial love); which is compassion, mercy, and patience.

God Bless,

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What kind of persecution are you talking about exactly? Im curious to know.

If you do not believe what they believe, you are executed. What more evidence do you need?

frontpagemag.com

Considering that Easter, one of the highest Christian holidays, comes in April, Christian persecution in Muslim nations—from sheer violence to oppressive laws—was rampant last month: In Nigeria, where jihadis seek to expunge all traces of Christianity, a church was bombed during Easter Sunday, killing some 50 worshippers; in Turkey, a pastor was beaten by Muslims immediately following Easter service and threatened with death unless he converts to Islam; and in Iran,Easter Sunday saw 12 Christians stand trial as “apostates.”

The persecution of Christians has come to regions not normally associated with it. As in Nigeria, Muslim militants are running amok in Timbuktu, Mali—beheading a Christian leader and threatening other Christians with similar treatment. Sharia law has been imposed, churches are being destroyed, and Christians are fleeing Timbuktu in mass.

Are christians being bombed by drones from Islamic regimes? Are muslim armies invading and fighting wars in christian countries? Are muslim soldiers shooting at christian civilians in their own homes?

That's a double standard. You have generalized the American military as if they are all Christian. The muslim nations clearly operate under Sharia, resulting in the death of all infidels, not just Christians. This is not an attempt to whitewash Christianity and demonize Islam, this is an attempt to point to the STEALTH aspect of jihad. It permits intentional deception does it not?
edit on 5/24/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join