It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your UFO story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Strafgod,

Interesting your description of the orbs. I had no idea they were that large, I was picturing basketball sized orbs or something. Interesting for two reasons. You said that you figure they were the size of a small aircraft. and that they were very low to the ground a few dozen yards or so higher than the trees.

This reminds me of what I wrote about in my post when I saw a roughly spherical object, glowing, and traveling silently over the tree tops at very low altitude. The only difference was the color. Mine was a bright reddish orange glow like a street lamp and yours was more of a intense red. Very interesting. Glad to know that other people are seeing similar things too.

Also the way you described some of the orbs turning into multiple orbs lining up and flashing light patterns in some sort of formation or sequence reminds me of an account I saw on UFO Files of a Police officer in Illinois or one of those states around there. Famous case only a few years old.

Also there is a video semi famous too of something similar observed around late afternoon somewhere near nevada or arizona. Saw that on UFO Hunters episode I think.

Very Cool.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

Kev,

The Triangles. were they shiny and glossy reflecting the sunlight or more liek a flat white? Just curious. also, the triangles. you said there were five of them. where they in some sort of formation, single file. just curious. did they all move exactly in unison or on their own accord.

Also how big do you think each triangle was?

Thanks for contributing to the thread.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by BASSPLYR

"Also the way you described some of the orbs turning into multiple orbs lining up and flashing light patterns in some sort of formation or sequence reminds me of an account I saw on UFO Files of a Police officer in Illinois or one of those states around there. Famous case only a few years old."

Thats interesting, the sightings I had were only a state away (indiana). i'm definitely gonna have to check this out.
In 2005 indiana had a mini flap of sightings similar to what I saw, I learned about this (on mufon) right after my sighting scouring the internet trying to find if anyone else seen what my friend and I saw.

Yeap these orbs that I saw were an intense red, I dont know if they were alien craft or not they could of been swamp gas (lol only joking), what ever they were they seemed intelligently guided.

Seeing them in 2005 and then seeing them again early this month assures me that ill possibly see them again.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You know I think your right about indiana. I knew it was either that or illinois. But yeah. What you describe sounds exactly like what that cop described. I think it was UFO files did an episode on the incident and did some CGI re-enactments of the UFO. Would be cool to see if the CGI animation of the event looks close to what you saw. But it must be nice to know that lots of people saw similar events as you did.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

it was a sunny day but i wouldnt say they reflected the light, They came down individually but within approx 3 secs of each other, they didnt spin round in circles or anything like that, just seemed to move left right, up and down, hovered, then suddenly shot up

the best way i can describe it is by using this pic of hexham below with an example iv quickly mocked up on pixlr

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
NO the picture you put is a good enough description, gives me the idea you were trying to describe. Also, the photo there matches up very well of your account of the terrain and area.

So let me get this right so I can picture the episode better in my head. the triangles come down separately in the same area a few seconds apart move left right up down in a formation. then ascend. Pretty cool.

Pretty town BTW.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

yes they all came down within seconds of eachother, but their left right movements were not in unision,
one may move right where as the other would remain still. they came down from out of the clouds but didnt travel down far, only as far as iv shown in the picture.

I do have another story which is infact that of my parents, goes like this
Foggy night on the country road back from newcastle to my small country village, my mam was returning home from seeing the cutty sark tall ships in newcastle, and whilst going along the foggy road came accross a huge craft in the field adjacent to the road, very bright with a blinding white light emunating from it in a ring around it.

that is the story my mother told me, the only reason i beleive this story, is because myself and my dad had to literally carry my mam out of the car when she arrived still, we heard the her car park up outside but never came in the house, adter 5 mins we wandered out to see what the hold up was,

She was sitting Rigid, perfectly still, we had to literally peel her hands off the steering wheel and carry her into the house, it was almost like rigomortis and she didnt really come round until being in the house for 15 mins or so. So its the freakyness of seeing someone in that state which makes me beleive her story

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have had many, many, many sightings- most of them in the past year & they are ongoing. Understand that about 90% of everything you ever have read about the subject, especially online, is utter BS. It is partially up to you, whether you have a sighting- & yes you can film them- they are not hallucinations.

& I can assure you that all Intelligence agencies are way,way out of their league.
edit on 31-5-2012 by PeachesEnRegalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Peaches. Tell us about your many sightings. It's interesting to see just how much random sightings across the glob have in common. the patterns and behaviors of the objects etc...

I have no doubt that the govt is way out of their league with some of the UFO that are around.

You said that (it think) the number of sightings you are seeing are increasing. Question, is there anything around your location you think might be attracting them? Any theories of what they are up to?

Also, I hear ya about 90% of the info on UFO is total made up crap.
edit on 31-5-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join