It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your UFO story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've met a lot of people on here who have interesting UFO stories, some of them have posted some of them have not.

image credit

I would like to hear your UFO stories... your testimonies so to speak. If this thread catches on maybe we can build a nice ATS catch all, long running thread you can refer back to. I know some threads catch on and some don't... but let's give it a try.

I will do my part as a congenial host to star and support and ask you questions in an open accepting manner.

Feel free to tell your story however you want, I'll provide a short list of questions here to help you get going.

A big pre-Thank You to all those who respond.

1. When/where was your experience? Year, month, best guest day (maybe we will get over-lap, would be cool), location as close as you feel comfortable sharing.

2. What did it look like?

3. Describe any aliens if applicable.

4. What was your emotional reactions/feelings.

5. How has it changed your life.

6. Were there any other witnesses you know of (please list)?

7. Do you have any tangible scars/wreckage/proof etc...

image credit

edit on 16-5-2012 by pianopraze because: added location into question one.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

1. When was your experience? Year, month, best guest day (maybe we will get over-lap, would be cool).

The day was October 17th, 1997

It looked like the moon, but there were clouds in front of it, so I can't be sure.

My friend Juan was with me. He is dark skinned and many feel he is a threat to national security.

I was feeling pretty good. We just got back from a party in the truck trails and I had snuck off with a girl named Rhonda for a few hours. Life was pretty swell.

Rhonda and I are now married.

Juan saw it. So did Rhonda.

7. Do you have any tangible scars/wreckage/proof etc…

I have a 15 year old son named Dan.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I thought i seen a ufo once, it was like a blimpish shape and looked very machanicle but it was pretty far away. I stare at it for like 10 secconds then it slowly over the time of 5 secconds turns invisable..i was like O.o haha

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick9345
I thought i seen a ufo once, it was like a blimpish shape and looked very machanicle but it was pretty far away. I stare at it for like 10 secconds then it slowly over the time of 5 secconds turns invisable..i was like O.o haha

That's really interesting care to give any more details, a lot of the UFO's in the 1800's and before are described as blimp or cigar shape... continues to this day.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was cycling home from work late at night, suddenly felt a bit scared for no apparent reason and had an urge to look up. There was an orange orb above me that shot off about a second after I saw it. Made it home in record time.

Originally posted by pianopraze
1. When was your experience? Year, month, best guest day (maybe we will get over-lap, would be cool).

Mid to late 2009.

Orange orb.

N/A

Fear and panic.

I don't like cycling at night now, that's about it.

No.

7. Do you have any tangible scars/wreckage/proof etc...

No.

Pretty boring answers, but there we go.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Thank you for the narrative, I think this is nicer than just answering the questions... More important to hear peoples stories in their own words.

Have you seen it again? Was it stationary before you looked up?

I've heard of similar stories coming out of that area in PA and Skin-walker Ranch out in... Utah???

I just realized I didn't think to ask WHERE in my OP, so I added that to question one.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SpearMint

Thank you for the narrative, I think this is nicer than just answering the questions... More important to hear peoples stories in their own words.

Have you seen it again? Was it stationary before you looked up?

I've heard of similar stories coming out of that area in PA and Skin-walker Ranch out in... Utah???

I just realized I didn't think to ask WHERE in my OP, so I added that to question one.

Thank you for sharing.

No I only saw it that one time, it appeared to be stationary until a second after I saw it. It was in East Australia.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ihey op want to share our encounter, back in 98 ,misses and i saw the sporty type flyin scaucer with portholes on its top dome,clours of blue, green white rotatin around the centre,cruisin silently in northernly of melbourne australia,about 50 feet in length and 15 feet in height it was first craft to see close up and iwewhere like rapt to see one after seein so many movin lights before and from then on been seein many close ups of boomeranges blue orbs diff.types,orange orbs, , and two metallic crafts that aint circular/triangle but squarish in shape with all kinds of things extrudin out all need to say with all this happinin were living in a home with alot of paranormal activity, whether its related dunno?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've been recording most of my experiences/sightings on another poster's thread (started a few years back).
www.abovetopsecret.com... ... if interested. Mine starts about 5 posts down.

It doesn't including other more personal experiences, which I prefer to keep to myself and a select few others

BTW, I like threads like these. It's one of the main reasons I joined ATS.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chera3310
ihey op want to share our encounter, back in 98 ,misses and i saw the sporty type flyin scaucer with portholes on its top dome,clours of blue, green white rotatin around the centre,cruisin silently in northernly of melbourne australia,about 50 feet in length and 15 feet in height it was first craft to see close up and iwewhere like rapt to see one after seein so many movin lights before and from then on been seein many close ups of boomeranges blue orbs diff.types,orange orbs, , and two metallic crafts that aint circular/triangle but squarish in shape with all kinds of things extrudin out all need to say with all this happinin were living in a home with alot of paranormal activity, whether its related dunno?

That's a good question, the more I hear the more I wonder about the connections between UFOs and paranormal... the two segments like to pretend there is a wall... but I think there is a lot of cross over.

I've never seen any... and you've seen all these... sometimes I'm jealous, sometimes I'm thankful... lol.

please to dell all about your experience if you would though.. love to hear.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
gladly, lookiing down from google earth our street blocks are shaped like a upside down triangle and at the tip is an old poeples home and this is shaped like a arrow head,freaky.The first metalic square shaped craft we we saw hoverin around the arrow area for say 20 min. before it slowly rose into space.It was around 2pm afternoon ,same area as the sourcer and back in 07 the other was nite time ,went for a tailor , and spottered a lite just aboe the power lines, it started headin towards my way overhead where it looked like the day time one, once it flew over, it vanished, freakin freaky.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Dear ATS,

I've not the type of person to be into UFOs. Most of my life I've always held the opinion that the laws of physics would make traveling the vast distances of space to other planets in craft impractical. Then I thought *if* a civilization survives to the level of technology required to do such an incredible feat they would not bother coming here.

That all changed on Sunday May 6, 2012. Immediately after my sighting I filed this MUFON report:

mufoncms.com...

Since the initial night I have worked really hard to try and recreate in 3D what my family and myself saw that evening. The pictures I'm attaching represent my best attempt and incidentally my first use of the 3D program Blender. Please understand the rendering could be A LOT better.

Here's the expanded version of my story.

Date May 6, 2012, time 08:50 PM - 09:00 PM Pacific Time

"we went for a nice sunset hike at the reservoir.  we decided to go out to dinner in berkeley.   i took a slightly different way to get to highway 24 than normal, it was a bit faster and i never went that way before,  i was like on automatic pilot.  this new shortcut saved about 4 minutes.  we when through the Caldecott tunnel and everything was just like any of the countless times before we've had a sunday out.  immediately on the other side of the tunnel we all see two giant super bright orange/red orbs in the sky in front of us, coming in our direction.  my 19 year old son instantly knows these are not helicopters and he alerts me to that.  i look at them and i'm saying WTF. WTF. WTF.  my wife is thinking those are very weird flying lights. my thoughts are "ok, these cannot be planes because they are moving too slow and planes just don't fly like this.  must be a helicopter,  i'll look for aviation lights, because by law there must be aviation lights.  no,  WTF this thing is completely glowing orange/red and it's pretty big.  meanwhile my wife is started to get upset with me because my driving is now erratic as i'm being completely transfixed by what i'm trying to understand.  i'm searching my memory banks,  balloon?  no.  blimp?  definitely not.  chinese lantern?  no these things are big."   then they are right overhead and i'm leaning over the steering wheel looking up and swerving on the road and my wife is now seriously freaked out and yelling at me.  then i see the body of first one.  the edges are what's glowing orange/red  it has a diamond shaped metallic body and it looks big.  so does the other one, there are two of these.  as the first one passes and i make the mental connection that this is some type unidentified of craft,  my entire body gets goose pimples and i get them even now writing this.  i'm saying holy #, holy #, holy #, this is real,  that is a real UFO.  holy #. my wife yells get on the road, look out!  now it's behind us and i can't afford to look backwards to see it or else we are definitely going to crash.  i yell to my to look at it and remember everything he sees."

Here's the path it took:

I'm asking for your help in understanding this because it has haunted me ever since.

Want to ask if this post can be made a thread by someone because I'm new. I need help with this.

edit on 17-5-2012 by calengineer because: Want to ask if this post can be made a thread by someone because I'm new. I need help with this.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by calengineer

Thank you so much for sharing your story, and making your first post in this thread.

There are lots of people here who have similar stories.

I can't help you other than say your not alone, and welcome.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks. I am very perplexed by it because the shape is so weird. I Googled everywhere and people report triangles, orbs and saucers. When I looked up and saw it was basically a square/diamond my brain basically melted. I am puzzled by the notion that it would be in such a highly populated location over a major metropolitan area. I always though people see UFOs on lonely roads and stuff.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OK, Piano (if I may call you that) Here is My Story:

First, I was an Engineering Student at Oklahoma State Univ. (OSU) in Stillwater, Ok from 1976 thru 1982.

I am an excellent observer, trained in physics.

This may take quite a few posts to complete, but bear with me as it is getting late on May17 @2:50 am in Houston , Tx.

This is a Real Story - to be honest, I have known since the first few sightings that things are not what we think they are on this planet. These sightings have changed everything I know about the world we live in.

I will continue with a review of my 1st (and one of the best) sighting - which happened around 1981. Sightings there continued for over six moths afterward - viewed by multiple witnesses on multiple nights. I was the first person to see them, but I began showing them to my friends and neighbors after that. Here Is my story: (see next post)

BS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
To continue: fall 1981, Stillwater, OK.

I was putting my bike up since a big storm was comming, so I looked up to see the general cloud movement against the roofline of my duplex (so I could judge overall storm movement, as we had no great radar or internet in those days.) As I looked up, a line of lights passed overhead and caught my eye. At first, my brain told me it was a flock of geese. I quickly realized something was not right and I focused on the flock. As they moved over my house and to the SW, I instantly knew those were not birds. About the size of a quater, if you hold it with your arm extended, I saw 4 Bright yellow/green objects in a line, equally spaced, with one ahead of them, slightly offset to the left, flying in formation. They just slipped right over me - not a sound. I struggled with my mind to make sense of what I was observing, but there was no doubt, as I watched them pass silently through the sky above me and finally mix with the trees across the street and go out of sight, what I had seen was not birds, but some type of craft, physical craft.

As I stood there astounded (I had never seen anything like this before) I looked to the center of the still mainly clear sky and within a few seconds I saw a single flash of light streak in the same direction - like a meteor or shooting star - very fast. The formation of objects had been moving much lower and slower, so this also freaked me out.

The story continues that night: (and for the next six months as I will explain)

Con't next post:

BS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Picking up the same night in 1981, a cpl minutes after that inital experience, I was still trying to make sense of what I had just seen and I now see a Bright glowing orb, round shape, light green, in the southern part of the sky. It is higher up than the first set of objects, but too big to be a star. Instantly it goes from stationary to streaking to the north at an incredible speed, stops and wobbles and makes an abrupt U-turn and heads straight south at the same insane speed, covering the complete horizion in about 2 seconds - right over my head. It had to be going several or more thousand miles per hour - still with NO Sound whatsoever!

At this point, I realized something Very, Very Strange was going on and I grabbed my 10-speed bike and rushed to go find a friend of mine who lived a block or two away, so I could get someone else to see all this happening.

Continued......NEXT FEW POSTS:

BS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Me and a friend saw a perfect triangle disappear straight upwards. No idea of size, speed or type but it had a single pink/purple "thruster" dead centre and relative to our POV it stayed in the same place getting smaller which I took to mean it was accelerating at uh...0 degrees? I don't know directions in space. A tangent to the earth?

"Up, up and away!" in any case. Oh, more than 20 years ago, in the UK, south east coastal.

edit on 17/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting that all of the reported sightings on this thread are not the classic flying saucers but instead orbs, squares and diamonds

I saw a big black cube flying, or perhaps orbiting, over the South-East of England some years ago

Almost seems indicative of an evolving technology

I wonder what money pays for all that research and development and why our countries are now so indebted..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My wife and I were driving on I-270 in Columbus Ohio at about 7:30 pm in December of this year. I have always been a believer in extraterrestrial life but my wife has always been apathetic at best and skeptical at worst. We were just about to get off the highway but as we rounded a corner to get off at our exit we noticed a completely back triangular object hovering over the center of the highway. It was really hard to get a gauge on just how big it was. It seemed to be about 75 - 100 feet above the road and was about half the width of the road (where we were it was a 4 lanes eastbound and 4 lanes westbound). It was slowly moving across the road from south to north and we were headed east. We went under it and got off at our exit and we were then headed north(the same direction as the object) and we could see it from what I thought may have been the back. The object was triangular and basically featureless except for 3 hyper white lights coming from each of its corners unfortunately the road was mostly covered by trees from there on and we never saw the object again. We turned around in about 5 minutes and went back but the object was gone. During our observance of the object neither my wife nor myself said anything. Once we had driven a ways my wife finally said "what did you see?" We were relieved that we had both seen the same object. I still don't know if my wife is a believer but the encounter has only reinforced my beliefs.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Cstrife16 because: Spelling grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join