It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally joined after lurking for about a year or so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well let me start by saying I am interested in everything but also have little knowledge so far and I am playing catch up in the game of UFO's, conspiracies, religion and all the fun stuff talked about on here. The more I learn, I am sure if I am fascinated by it all or disgusted with all the nonsense the world has to offer. We run around like little slave ants all day going to work to make money so we can obtain tons of junk really don't even need. I mean at the end of the day you really only need food, water and shelter but society has forced all of to become part of the system to obtain these basic needs thereby chasing the drug of life. I think we all drug addicts, each and every one of us....When I say this i mean we go out of our way for stimuli all day long whether it be sex, drugs, tv, internet or whatever excitement that you personally enjoy that releases the chemical you prefer...We are our own worst enemy because our body releases different chemicals based on every emotion we experience so in a sense we are all drug addicts looking for our next fix every second of every day.
Our slave drivers know this and we are being controlled through our emotions and addictions.

I grew up in a non religious household where mom only spoke of "god" as a greater power without all the ram it down your throat money collector approach that was all around me growing up. I was atheist up until about a year and always felt science had all the answers so I was not religious by any means. The more I read about quantum physics, ancient alien theory, space and science it has brought me back full circle to having faith that there is a creator or god if you will. I have never seen a ufo...I have never seen a ghost...I have never had any paranormal experiences...but I believe not based totally on what others have said but just because it makes sense.

As I sit and read about some of the conspiracies I can't help but ask myself..why do these people do the things that they do to others? We all know from growing up that when you hear an over the top story there is usually allot of truth in the story but the facts have been mixed up or distorted. I believe that almost all conspiracies have some if not allot of truth in them so that leaves us stuff with a really nasty mess of what we call life. We all like to sit back and blame others like free masons, illumanati, new world order and so on but at the end of the day those people are the same as you and me. We are all responsible for what is going on around us and if everyone stopped turning a blind eye and started standing up for what is right we could begin to tear down the walls that continue to divide us. You can't tell me that when there is a room full of people making decisions to drop a bomb on people there is not at least one person thinking....this is freaking dumb as hell..The war mongering will stop when the 99.9% stand up to make it stop and my personal opinion is that is what 2012 is all about. I don't know if pixy dust is going to sprinkle on from space and make us all wake up or what not but if others are waking up like I have in the last year it should not be long before the masses say enough is enough.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Very nice intro. Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I think you'll fit in well here.....

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"Welcome to the Hotel California... You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"

No really though, you can never delete your account so you're kinda stuck here, but yeah welcome.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
excellent intro!

welcome to the show!!

top topics

join