It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers on a constant basis now...?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't remember what it is called but a number that you have occur in your life over and over again. I know this may sound funny,but i thought this was all bologna until it happened with me. First i thought a coincidence but now at least five six times a week. Another crazy thing i find is that it is the number 420. No jokes it is really happening A LOT! Before i knew about 420 or the frequency of numbers i wanted to have a restaurant named 420 because that was the temperature i like to have my oven at during service in a high pace commercial food environment. Don't chef any longer. Now i own a successful landscape design and build company.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

oops. image thing a mistake. Nothing to see.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
#1....

happens to me all the time.........Im not sure what it means though

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Today i looked at the clock and saw 3:33.
Then an hour and eleven minutes later at 4:44

I work as an tier 2 tech at my local isp, and i work with lots of numbers. I see 11:11 a lot
as well as 333, 222, 666, 111

I dont pay much mind to it, but it happens almost every day, at least two or three times i see a pattern like that. 420 is also a common one for me as well.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good to know it is a common issue.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah 420 comes up a lot in my life as well

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well take into consideration that numbers that flow or have meaning to you will always stand out. and time is constant and you mind can make timely triggers even without thinking about it. so to see the same time is something that will eventually fade over time once the feelings around certain numbers go away. as for incidents that involves numbers that dont apply to time are by chance the same way someones lucky numbers used in powerball or lottery will lose a thousand times but when there numbers finally show they make it seem like it was meant to be or that they knew the numbers had meaning.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, the 420 thing is a common one, plus besides the whole 420 thing, 42 is the answer to everything.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

When I click on your image, I get the Time Warner search engine with
"earthartlandscaping" already entered in the search bar. What gives?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I've always seen eleven. 11. It's in my name, birth date, mom, dad, everywhere I go, its crazy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

21 is my number. I see it everywhere.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's called mind-control.

And it is way real.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthart
I don't remember what it is called but a number that you have occur in your life over and over again. I know this may sound funny,but i thought this was all bologna until it happened with me. First i thought a coincidence but now at least five six times a week. Another crazy thing i find is that it is the number 420.

Could be a descent, countdown to zero.

Could be the mark of the beast 4+2+0=6
Next in sequence is 6. 0,2,4,6

Ignore it, laught at it. The numbers will eventually stop. Its just a pile of mind control crap anyway.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I totally agree with you guys. Mind control in numerology is deadly, it can totally consume one's mind. Scary stuff.

new topics

top topics

join