It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plea for the ATS psychic community and tarot readers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry, but there are no psychics here. After several thousands of failed predictions here over the years, you come to realize that the "psychics", "prophets", and fortune-tellers" here are just a load of hot air at best. They are REALLY just horrible at it.

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You will have twins,a girl and a boy.

Stay away from peanuts and stay away from a friend name tim,or tom..a 't' name.Try to get pregant now so your twins will be born 2 days before your birthday.have a good day!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

That was the thought I had when I was reading the thread.

twins.

But then, don't know that for sure, was just what popped in my head.
Glad I am not the only one

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't know why but I keep seeing mashed potatoes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I don't know why but I keep seeing mashed potatoes.

Thank you for the laugh!!!!!!! I really needed that!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Triplets run in my family. I don't know what we'd do if we had twins or triplets. Wow.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Best of luck to both of you.

Sorry, that's all I've got

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for the kind replies!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Triplets run in my family. I don't know what we'd do if we had twins or triplets. Wow.

Just make sure you have your finances in order to raise your children within the realm of optimum possibilities to succeed in life before you consider having any.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Just make sure you have your finances in order to raise your children within the realm of optimum possibilities to succeed in life before you consider having any.

If we were blessed with a new baby, we would be financially secure. We've been careful with our finances and live frugally; not to mention two sets of grandparents who love nothing more than buying for their grandkids. But thanks for the great advice!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi Smyleegrl,

I read tarot and runes. I went ahead and drew runes after meditating on your question and I thought I'd share the message of the runes to you. I did a standard three Rune draw for the past, present, and future.

I drew the rune of fear in regards to your situation. In drawing the Rune of Fear, it is good to remember that Fear usually carries with it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't be discouraged, have patience with your healing. Never forget that everything is created by the Divine. To give you what you need. Even when fear grips your life, you will find your strength and be victorious.

This Rune indicates that Fear of failure torments you. But the Rune of Fear counsels, and encourages you to let go of the past, and look forward to the future. Life is never without risk. Fear is in your past, and you can let it go with confidence and courage.

I also drew the Rune of Gratitude. For the present, and it is a gift. Now. There is so much that you have NOW to be grateful for. The love in your heart will help you walk the path of healing. There is a strong indication that you have a very strong support system, which is helpful in healing from painful past experiences. Once you let go of the fear of the past, you can appreciate what is in the present. Right now.

Finally, your last is the Rune of Patience. This Rune is indicating that you must show patience in this time of your life. It is your key to a peaceful travel into the future. Patience is courage, the courage to wait. However, receiving this Rune serves as a reminder to you. You must distinguish the difference between patience and denial. This Rune indicates that you must have patience, you will conceive, but it may take longer than you expect. It will just take time. Patience will carry you through the times ahead.

In light and love, blessed be. Cirque

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I drew the rune of fear in regards to your situation. In drawing the Rune of Fear, it is good to remember that Fear usually carries with it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't be discouraged, have patience with your healing. Never forget that everything is created by the Divine. To give you what you need. Even when fear grips your life, you will find your strength and be victorious.

This Rune indicates that Fear of failure torments you. But the Rune of Fear counsels, and encourages you to let go of the past, and look forward to the future. Life is never without risk. Fear is in your past, and you can let it go with confidence and courage.

Thank you. You are spot on.

I also drew the Rune of Gratitude. For the present, and it is a gift. Now. There is so much that you have NOW to be grateful for. The love in your heart will help you walk the path of healing. There is a strong indication that you have a very strong support system, which is helpful in healing from painful past experiences. Once you let go of the fear of the past, you can appreciate what is in the present. Right now.

Wow. I do need to focus more energy on enjoying my 5 year old son and less on stressing about a new baby. This statement has really knocked me back. Thank you for that.
My husband is patience and support personified. Another star for you.

Finally, your last is the Rune of Patience. This Rune is indicating that you must show patience in this time of your life. It is your key to a peaceful travel into the future. Patience is courage, the courage to wait. However, receiving this Rune serves as a reminder to you. You must distinguish the difference between patience and denial. This Rune indicates that you must have patience, you will conceive, but it may take longer than you expect. It will just take time. Patience will carry you through the times ahead.

Patience. A hard thing to have sometimes, but I understand your meaning.

Cirque,
Thank you very much for doing this. I mentioned before that I'm a huge skeptic, but what you've written resounds with me and is wisdom personified. I will take your message to heart and do my best to learn from it.

Hugs to you,
smylee

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Which car do you drive? Distance from work place?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Which car do you drive? Distance from work place?

Why in the world would this matter?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I picked up that you need to balance yourself right now, both mentally and physically. I think you have too many irons in the fire so to speak. Relax.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I picked up that you need to balance yourself right now, both mentally and physically. I think you have too many irons in the fire so to speak. Relax.

Schools out next week, and I plan to relax away.....

Thank you for the advice!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It was my pleasure. It was time I dusted off the rune bag - anyways. I don't do a lot in way of reading fortunes anymore. My own children keep me constantly on the run! However, I enjoy it and am told I have a propensity for it. I always say, tarot and runes are like psychiatry in a box - or bag. Whichever the case may be. At least that's how I approach it. A fortune isn't much in the way of significant, if it doesn't deal with practical, real issues and give healthy alternatives for new directions of thinking. It's simply spiritual therapy. Fun stuff to learn and enjoy.

Blessed Be, Cirque

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Hey there smyleegrl I have to agree with cry93 ... you will get pregnant and you should pursue whichever means necessary ... but before you continue you need to calm ... still the mind-chatter and cut away the deadwood from your life ... anything that no longer serves a useful purpose should be cut free ... this is all about you ... your partner ... and the new addition ... you do not need to carry the unnecessary with you on this journey.

Also reserve some time each day to contact your deeper self ... nurture your soul ... if you are not right for yourself you cannot be right for a little one ... once you are calmer and less stressed all will fall into place.

I didn't draw a card I just tapped into my 'inner-sense' ... and I believe it will be a boy btw.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anyone else want to have a go?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I gave it a go, and I'm posting the Celtic Cross spread results and my own interpretation of it to see if it ends up being accurate or not. I took your birthdate and calculated your Life Lesson Number (43/7) to choose your significator card (the 3 of Cups) to help me access what you know sub-consciously about the situation and the potential for a successful outcome. This is what I got.

1 - general atmosphere - Not surprising I got the 10 of Wands. This suggests that this whole effort has the good/bad impact of carrying a heavy load of things that you really do want. It's a burden, but a burden that you know is worth carrying.

2 - what's crossing you - I got The Hierophant. This is also not surprising, since many people in your situation look to intermediaries of one sort or another to plead their case to the divine powers. This can be a source of faith strength or a psychological crutch, but it exists as a constant in this venture. It ,might be something to think about.

3 - what brings you to this question - I have the 7 of Swords. Didn't you admit that your 5 yr old son was a surprise, and that the expectation had been that you couldn't conceive? This could be why you feel as if any success you might be due would be tenuous and not because of your innate ability to be successful.

4 - present and passing - I'm seeing The Hanged Man. Surrendering yourself to the will of whatever you perceive God to be is not the worst way to approach this sort of thing. Then again, that kind of thing does end up coloring the wider experience of a span of time while hanging upside down with a smile on your face. It's ending soon.

5 and 6 - near future - I approach these two cards as a more detailed presentation of the near future as it pertains to your question. The 2 of Swords suggests a feeling of being stalled as the 7 of Cups will have you dealing with doubts about whether your efforts here are actually worth more to you than just the need to post a win. Of course, it's natural to have those doubts, so again, I don't see anything that wouldn't be reasonable to expect, given the potential for inertia in this sort of project.

7 - You, within this effort - I show The Knight of Wands. Yes, this has become somewhat of a conquest campaign for you. You're a person who doesn't like to lose, and you've become competitive against failure here. The knight is moving into battle, and since he is moving toward the left, it is not advancement, but victory, that he is seeking. Just an observation.

8 - Others' views of this effort - The card in this position is The Devil. I'm going to suggest that there are some who concern with the seriousness and the "materialistic" nature of you caring so much about a corporeal win here. Many people have the need to separate a pregnancy effort from any other sort of win effort. Maybe the talk of trying to get pregnant by "extraordinary" means (fertilization drugs, for instance) is leaving some loved ones a bit conflicted?

9 - What you want or fear in this effort - The card is The Knight of Cups. You're really enjoying the camaraderie that is coming with this project. You like talking about it. You like commiserating with others about it, and you want to share in the victory with them when/if you do succeed. This has become about more than just getting pregnant. It's like a personal community effort for you. You're taking loved ones along with you and want to succeed for them as well.

10 - The Outcome - Of course, you know that this outcome is only ahead if nothing major comes in to change everything as it is proceeding at this moment. I got the Page of Cups. Yes, this is one of the few cards that suggests the birth of a child. Its a very loving and positive card, and I'm feeling that it showed as your birth-of-a-child card due to the Knight of Cups as your motivation card (#9). Maybe just to give you that high-five that you really want when all is said and done.

So, I guess I'll have to check back at some point to see how I did. This should be interesting.

edit on 5/19/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join