It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plea for the ATS psychic community and tarot readers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS.

I can't believe I'm doing this, actually asking for advice from a psychic. Nevertheless, I'm rather desperate and would appreciate any help possible.

If you are willing to take the time to help, please let me know.

Gratefully,

smylee

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I read cards and am intuitive , not psy . . . small distinction.

Willing and able to cast your cards, just message me.

Helps to know gender and age range for the cards.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hey Smylee, I can do a tarot reading for you, if you like.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

All I can do is tell you my gut feeling....he's not being honest with you.

I see you have some good people offering to help. Go for it.

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

are you sure its a psychic you are looking for? is it a ghost problem? what?

There are several areas

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Greetings, ATS.

I can't believe I'm doing this, actually asking for advice from a psychic. Nevertheless, I'm rather desperate and would appreciate any help possible.

Gratefully,

smylee

The ability to read numbers, give meaning to tarot cards... and other such means of understanding ones self in relation with time, events, and other relationships does not require being a 'psychic'.

Simple enough, present your birthday... never mind names, location, and other variables... although they are useful in further. Just the date alone can bring amazing revelations as to your position in life, approaches to be considered, etc...

There's a story line presented by numbers, that transcends context.... every end is just another beginning, nothing is independent of time, for time is a construct of mass and what is real. There's a great big wheel out there, and knowing where your beginning or any beginning of anything find creation in relation to said wheel. Where do you fall, and what does it mean...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hey smylee, you can PM me if you like. I'm a sensitive and also do tarot. If it's a spirit problem, definitely contact me. Hope you're okay.

-TS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

All I can do is tell you my gut feeling....he's not being honest with you.

I see you have some good people offering to help. Go for it.

Des

Thanks Des but its nothing like that, thank God!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Greetings, ATS.

Gratefully,

smylee

Hey there smyleegrl I have a long-running Tarot thread on here if you would like to take a looksee at my success rate over 80+ pages (have 25yrs experience reading cards / natural intuit) ... if you think I might be able to help just let me know.

Note that with the single card readings I have been doing on the thread for the last few months the only info I have in 95% of the readings is the members username ... I often don't even know whether they are male/female let alone their situation etc but there readings still prove to be accurate according to the detailed feedback I get that you can read as testimant to my ability with the cards by clicking the link;

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy to help if you're happy with my credentials

Woody

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind replies, everyone!

I'm not having a problem, per se....certainly no spirits (I would absolutely LOVE to live in a haunted house, haha). What I have is a question...whether or not a certain event will come to pass. This event is extremely important to my family and right now I'm feeling rather hopeless about it.

Is this something that tarot cards can reveal? I'm a huge skeptic but willing to be a guinea pig of sorts. What info would you need? My birthday? 2-19-75 (now you all know how old I am...)

Do you need the question?

Thanks again,

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thanks for the kind replies, everyone!

I'm not having a problem, per se....certainly no spirits (I would absolutely LOVE to live in a haunted house, haha). What I have is a question...whether or not a certain event will come to pass. This event is extremely important to my family and right now I'm feeling rather hopeless about it.

Is this something that tarot cards can reveal? I'm a huge skeptic but willing to be a guinea pig of sorts. What info would you need? My birthday? 2-19-75 (now you all know how old I am...)

Do you need the question?

Thanks again,

All sounds a bit confusing I have to say
but yes if you have a specific question ask away ... it's not a test and it's not a cheat (people often have funny ideas about the Tarot lol) ... it just means we can focus on said specifics rather than generalize

Woody

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody.

We are trying to get pregnant. Taking fertility drugs. My first child was a huge surprise bc I was always told by docs I could never have a baby. Now he's five and before I get too old I'd like to have another. So that's my question....a happy question, you could say!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm not too good at tarot but the cards could reveal that.

The cards can show beginning and ending of events, time periods, emotional stages etc...

The cards can also show if things will change or stay the same(for now at least nothing stays the same forever).

The cards can even show how many major players there are in the events that transpire.

It can show their genders, or their personalities.

I have no idea what your question is but your questions could be answered.

I'd say use the Celtic Cross as it has a pretty strong and easily readable resolution card.
It also builds up to the resolution showing how everything works towards the resolution.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody.

We are trying to get pregnant. Taking fertility drugs. My first child was a huge surprise bc I was always told by docs I could never have a baby. Now he's five and before I get too old I'd like to have another. So that's my question....a happy question, you could say!

Ok, I'll draw your card tomorrow to see what comes up ... I can say that someone in the early pages of my Tarot thread asked an almost identical question but asking if they should risk the expense of more fertility treatment or just forget it ... in their case the card was very clear that they would be successful and should give it one more go ... about 3mths later I got a message from the lady to tell me she was thrilled to announce that they had followed the advise of the card and gone for one more treatment and yes ... she was pregnant and absolutely over the moon.

Obviously I don't know what the card will say untill I focus and draw but either way the advise is certainly worth serious consideration ... I'll get back to you with it tomorrow (Friday)

Woody

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't read cards, and as far as I'm aware I'm not psychic(sorry), but as a mother (of a few) I've got this for you.

A beautifully hot shower, mental erotic anticipation and a thanks to both of them, add lightly scented skin cream and wrist scent.
Make yourself available as often as you can, and practise practise practise love, baby!

Your love will create the babies you need.

Much love and light in your quest x

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

O.K.

I cast cards for your concern.

Seems you are a practical person/administrative thinking or organization.

This was a mixed read , there was a strong indication of concern about the finances involved. I have a strong impression to ask if you have discussed the nitty gritty with partner and are in agreement. . I was hesintant to state but its there.

I have impession that it can and will happen.

But . . . there is a general feeling concerning trouble / increased chrallenge if a mental mind set concerning the logistics is not satisfied

So a possitive read. For a yes no question. Cheers! , peace.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker

Seems you are a practical person/administrative thinking or organization.

Sometimes I am. I like to try and think logically, but I have poor organizational skills.

This was a mixed read , there was a strong indication of concern about the finances involved. I have a strong impression to ask if you have discussed the nitty gritty with partner and are in agreement. . I was hesintant to state but its there.

Thank you for stating this. My husband and I have "crunched" the numbers, so to speak, and can make it work. We have been concerned because we lost most of my son's baby furniture and "stuff" in a house fire (we'd moved out but were still storing things at the old house, moving them over bit by bit." However, Goodwill always has cribs and we have some VERY loving grandmothers who are eager to spend spend spend on grandbabies. We will have to be frugal and careful, but we've saved a nice cushion and can make it work.

I have impession that it can and will happen.
But . . . there is a general feeling concerning trouble / increased chrallenge if a mental mind set concerning the logistics is not satisfied

I'm not sure what this means? Can you be more specific?

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I really appreciate it!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker
I read cards and am intuitive , not psy . . . small distinction.

Willing and able to cast your cards, just message me.

Helps to know gender and age range for the cards.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

Can you tell me what I might expect in my future? I'm male and 17years of age.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Specifically , there were cards indicating a strong concern about after you have your little one with regaurds to your changeing life style.

I am carefull not to influence your feelings.

Even in a good possitive read there can be cautions for the road ahead.

The caution indicated by the cards is to actively watch for a strain on your relationship due to unanticipated financial influences.

The sense I get is not about money specifically but how your partners mental attitude could bring challenges.

If you guys stay on the same page shouldnt be a problem.

All cards pointed to a great outcome for baby, just prepare well for the blessing.

Hope thats a little more clear.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Snitching

When I have a minute I would be happy to due a reading on your present and future related to it.

I dont want to side track her thread though as others might have input but will U2U you with it later.

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join