Fukushima Radiations Spreading Accross the Globe ; Americans are Breathing Radioactive Air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is there some sort of grant and/or way I could get my hands on a Geiger counter or reader of some sort for free? Or does anyone know a good source to buy?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

for all we know it could of been like raccon city and they just claim its nuclear meltdown lol..but your right unless we see or tested it our selves theres no way of knowing anything in the news is true

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

OR WHY Senator Wyden was part of a congressional delegation visiting Japan,Korea and China. the Fuku visit wasent filmed. Wonder what they visited those other Countries for?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Radiation ? C,mon Particulate in what frequency range ? gamma , Beta , Alpha, the later being a minute penatrative distance , but when ingested ,an organ killer . , trit water is the killer

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Well, a large portion of my diet comes from wild game and fish (when I'm lucky) so I'm kind of figuring I'm already getting dosed from that if it's already in the plants growing in the wild.
Where are you getting your food from?
Anything bought from grocery stores is probably tainted as well so I don't see a viable alternative and I don't even see greenhouse grown food as being safe as the soil and water has to come from somewhere.

I agree with you in that the government thinks we're all idiots that are going to slide into radiation sickness without protest. I've been trying to warn family and friends but if they don't see the warnings on CNN or another major outlet they don't want to believe it's as bad as it is.

I'm of the opinion the government is going to have some serious civil unrest issues on their hands once the public starts dropping from radiation sickness, maybe people will rise up before they're too sick to do anything about it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
First of all, who would ever think an earthquake so powerful would strike and cause so much damage to those reactors and now it has spread all over the pacific ocean. Now life in the ocean will be contaminated and animals (if now already) will be turning up dead more often and around the coastlines. Water supply will be mucked and so on.

This issue will not go away and i can see later in the future this situation will only get worst. I'm sorry, call me a donkey if you will but, I can't in no way of seeing this all being natural.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is probably the disaster FEMA was waiting for; to use their Tupperware coffins......m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

unfortunately this is an unrealistic solution for most people.

I personally will eat my bio accumulated radiated tomatoes with a smile on my face.

At least most cannabis is grown indoors. (to mitigate cancer)

Now your thinking!!! Maybe some preventative (medicine?) is in order lol. I've read a few articles now on how ciggaweed has been shown to slow or even kill cancer cells. Have to start blazing a rad-away spliff with my cheerios. Purely for health reasons though ; )

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's good to know I'm safe for now on the east coast, but the time will come when we will all be affected by radiation; it depends on how our bodies react to the radiation, especially our DNA. This news of the Fukushima disaster is very alarming, but we all have free will to taken action towards preparing for unfathomable events. I prefer eating my meals with supplements to boost my health and well being. Kelp and chlorella are great for deterring radiation absorbed by the human body. Now is an important time to shape up your well being regardless of beliefs or viewpoints, because a healthy body can prevent disease, or dis-ease in your body. If your ph level is at least 7.0, you are immune to many different types of free radicals and viruses.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I know people here likes the doom and gloom scenarios but did anyone here wonder that if indeed the radiations are spreading far and wide now, Japan should have been decimated by now by virtue of it being the ground zero? Japan is still very much intact and there are no signs that there are mass scale illnesses due to radiation. So relax with the sky is falling mentality.

Let the Japanese people be your guinea pig. If they are well, then you are safe. If they start showing symptoms of radiation, then start to worry. As of now, they are still very well which means that mass radiation of people will not happen. If there is a mass radiation, it should happened a long time ago since the Fukushima nuclear incident happened a few months ago.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The radiation blowing through the holes in the Ozone will do worse to you than what is coming out of Japan and blowing around the world. There's a reason why when you get decontaminated they wash your body with water. Granted rain will not help Japan very much but it may help wash what blows out of there out of the atmosphere. Hard for me to say exactly, nuclear physics isn't exactly my forte.
edit on 18-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ben81

The radiation blowing through the holes in the Ozone will do worse to you than what is coming out of Japan and blowing around the world. There's a reason why when you get decontaminated they wash your body with water. Granted rain will not help Japan very much but it may help wash what blows out of there out of the atmosphere. Hard for me to say exactly, nuclear physics isn't exactly my forte.
edit on 18-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Nobody can really know the answer
we never had such massive nuclear catastrophe before in human history
no one except the government know the real detail of such disaster
if it was that bad .. they wouldnt take about it and deny everything

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join