It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Radiations Spreading Accross the Globe ; Americans are Breathing Radioactive Air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Many of you will probably say:
1) Its No Big deal .. im still alive
2) Time to take protective measures
3) To late now to do something .. we are all Doomed

The 3 may apply .. yes
Because it is a silent killer ..Cant feel it right away..Doesnt Smell and we Cant see it
the silent killer deadly effects are not right now ..
but will surely make ravages within the body

Even when you die... if the body is buried ..
the ground surrounding the body will be radiactive for hundred of yrs
this is how bad the radiation can be .. and its spreading more effectively then any virus

Will Cremation be one solution in the near future .. i think yes

This is how radiation will travel .. First by Sea (above picture)
the sea + the wind + rain will make it easy to cover the entire planet
will inevitably bring the biggest enemy of all time to the american coasts

The Invasion has began

Many in the west coast of the US and Canada will be the first to Breath, Eat and Drink radiations

I think there is still time to take protective actions
the government should warn the public to protect themself in some way
future generations will suffer a lot (Cancer, Difformities, Longevity reduced)
many now will develope cancers ..

Why again the government doesnt officialy warn us ?
because they dont want to pay from their pocket
they know they will have no choice to spend billions and trillions ...if they tell us the truth

So our greedy governments will dooms us all ... Not Japan

Mayor: “I’m losing my hair and have nosebleed everyday… I asked for blood test at a hospital in Tokyo because I’m exposed, but they refused it

On April 25, YAMATANI Eriko, Member of the House of Councillors (National Diet of Japan) read an interview with Katsutaka Idogawa, mayor of Futaba, translated by Fukushima Diary

[...] Japanese government submit SPEEDI data to US and concealed it from Japanese people. Even now, SPEEDI data is not given to Futaba town.

[...] We were not even informed of venting.

[...] I’m losing my hair and have nosebleed everyday. The other day, I asked for blood test at a hospital in Tokyo because I’m exposed but they refused it. We were even exposed and there is even no treatment, or proper inspection. Medical check up for Fukushima citizens are not detailed enough either.

Fukushima Reactor 4 Could Unleash 85 times Cesium-137 Radiation; Human Civilization on the Brink

Unfortunately, radioactive fallout from the reactor leaks is going to hit the United States and Canada. Alaska, Hawaii and the west coast of the United States should prepare themselves for the invisible hazard that can rain down upon them within days or over the next weeks and months.

The wind paths will likely take the fallout to Alaska and Canada and the Northwestern coast of the United States first, but I expect we will see fallout in some small measure over most of the United States.

Prepare for Radioactive Fallout From Japanese Reactors

We have been warned from the start of the bad consequence
what did the government did so far ??? a big Nothing

It can at least reduce the risks to being contaminated
the risk of cancers and the risk of having babies with malformation

1)Stay indoors as much as possible. No joke. Don't schedule any outdoor events, picnics etc. The radioactive fallout will be light but you want to expose yourself to as few radioactive particulates as possible.

2) Buy a Geiger counter This is your own personal insurance device. You can test your environment at anytime for radiation levels above natural background radiation. The old pen sized clip-on dosimeters and readers designed for the CIVIL DEFENSE are still available from some sources but are not necessarily reliable after all these years.

3) Keep informed. Officials will be monitoring the fallout plumes as best they can. Unfortunately the government is not experienced in this and we disbanded the important CIVIL DEFENSE networks and centers across our nation. Now we see that they are necessary again. Planes, satellites and testing stations will be trying to track the plume. Unfortunately radiation is invisible and winds are extremely variable and can change speed and direction quite fast.

4) Don't panic. The radiation levels should be low. But to be quite honest, corporate officials always underplay the levels released from these things and because these are damaged reactors we don't exactly know what levels will be released over the next days, weeks and months. Hindsight is always 20/20. No one informed the crew of the USS Ronald Reagan that they were going to pass through a radioactive plume on their way to Japan. People make mistakes.

5) If you think you have been exposed. Take off your clothes and throw them away, wash yourself thoroughly and get checked by a hospital for contamination and any needed treatment.

Link

This is all we can do so far since no one is going to help the population
edit on 5/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It would be nice if more people bought geigercounters and took measurements in their areas.

Some of dutchsine's last measurements:

110 CPM's isn't normal...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Many cannot afford 200$ but i think it really worth it
to know the truth yourselfs

Our health and security has no money value
its a really good investement in these time
before fukushima .. it wasnt really necessary to buy one

So people who can afford it now

RADEX RD1503 - Radiation Detector

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
this is how bad the radiation can be .. and its spreading more effectively then any virus

Errm... you do realise that the image you provided as the first and foremost representation of spreading radiation has nothing at all to do with radiation, right?

You do realise that this image is of the tsunami wave heights, right? (And no, radiation is not carried along on the tsunami wave)

I'm not discounting your concerns, but I thought if you were going to show people how radiation spreads, then an image showing wind directions would be a more suitable image.

edit on 16-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Ben81

Errm... you do realise that the image you provided as the first and foremost representation of spreading radiation has nothing at all to do with radiation, right?

You do realise that this image is of the tsunami wave heights, right?

I'm not discounting your concerns, but I thought if you were going to show people how radiation spreads, then an image showing wind directions would be a more suitable image.

The image make a good representation
or where the radiation will travel the most in the first place

Many radiactive debris where already found in Canada and US
they even found a soccer ball from Japan

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Because the radiation stops at the beaches?? Its a misleading picture, alfa1 is right to pick you up on it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'll say the same thing as I did in another post:

Unless there is an extreme rise in deaths by thyroid cancer, then you can't associate the radiation with any deaths (now or later). Do I believe there is health related issues with Fukishima? Yes I do, but it's going to take years before we see anything from it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, I do agree with your post that (in the future) we will see health issues from Fukishima, but I don't know if I agree to the severity as some have suggested. It's hard to compare Chernobyl with Fukishima because of what's being covered up by Japan, but here are some numbers from Chernobyl.

According to a United Nations (UNSCEAR) report published in 2008, the Chernobyl accident caused 0.065 million man-Sieverts radiation exposure to recovery workers and evacuees, 0.18 million man-Sv to the populace of Ukraine plus nearby Belarus and Russia, and a dose to most of the more distant European countries amounting to 0.13 million man-Sv.[1] The preceding figures are for 1986-2005, and about one-quarter as much will be received from residual radiosotopes over subsequent years.[1] The total global collective dose from Chernobyl was earlier estimated by UNSCEAR in 1988 to be "600,000 man Sv, equivalent on average to 21 additional days of world exposure to natural background radiation."

en.wikipedia.org...

So it doesn't look like there would be much effects to health here in the States, assuming it's on the level of Chernobyl.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Informative thread but the precautions listed are unrealistic and for many impossible. The biggest threat as I see it is the fact that our food supply is going to be tainted for years and years to come.
Unavoidable.
I have a grown a good size garden over the last few years to try and get away from pesticides and the like but now it's going to be infused with radioactive cesium goodness...... There are no safe choices available to anyone anymore, only the joy of choosing the lesser evil.

You stated staying indoors as a way to avoid fallout, thus decreasing the amount of vitamin D in your system which leads to its own range of health problems not to mention everything else that goes along with leading a sedentary lifestyle. Obesity anyone??

If we are being irradiated as many independent scientists are saying we're all @(*#$&*#, may as well do the things you enjoy while you are able. Staying indoors and hiding from the environment is merely going to postpone the inevitable while robbing you of quality of life.

I appreciate you putting all this information together because I do like to stay informed, truly I do, but you may as well find what enjoyment you can while you can. Spend time with your loved ones and make some good memories to sustain you through the dark times ahead.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Are Canadians breathing this air too?

Like the citizens of Vancouver? Does someone know?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
reply to post by Ben81

Because the radiation stops at the beaches?? Its a misleading picture, alfa1 is right to pick you up on it.

Maybe my point wasnt made very clear .. will try again
the map is showing a patern in the Pacific OCEAN
likely the first places that will be highly radioactive
before travelling to the rest of the world by sea and wind
you just need to had rain and wind to include the ground with radiation

The same way a dangerous virus would travel
it will contaminate the food.. the water .. the air
and it is only a mather of time before it spread very far and to the entire planet

We know radiation is more dangerous then any very dangerous virus in the world
and we know how resistant radiation are once it touch something

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What will they do with all the dead ? The whole earth is going to stink of death and rotting flesh.
Of course no one will be around to get whiff. The 20th doeth aproach.
edit on 16-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well none cared when I tried to warn everybody:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81

What will they do with all the dead ? The whole earth is going to stink of death and rotting flesh.

I covered that point with the cremation solution
i think it might reduce the level of radiation to minimal

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just an fyi:

You can't burn anything that is radioactive, because that puts it in the atmosphere. It has to be gathered, sealed and buried. That's all you can do with it.

Bioremediation projects using sunflowers have proven to be very effective at cleaning up radiation from ecosystems. You grow the sunflowers, which absorb soil radiation at a very high rate. then you harvest the plants, contain them and bury them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Well none cared when I tried to warn everybody:

I mean seriously how can you warn anybody ? Where do they run to ? Is this why in the Bible it says men will hide themselves in caves in the earth and in the rocks ?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

it takes alot of effort to get even ATS folks to realize its not fear-mongering or overreaction, but UNDERreaction...

WE ARE being targetted and lined up for the kill... all of us at least/especially in the northern hemisphere will suffer the "first wave" its not even millions... its BILLIONS of people... cant stress it enuf after seein all the new intel

Originally posted by ipsedixit

i am convinced like never before, of WHAT USPTB are up to. wake up everyone!!! is not as big as we're making it out to be, its way biggerrrr

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Just out of curiosity, if I was to mix sunflowers in with my garden will that absorb more radiation then the surrounding vegetables thus making them less radioactive?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Just an fyi:

You can't burn anything that is radioactive, because that puts it in the atmosphere. It has to be gathered, sealed and buried. That's all you can do with it.

Bioremediation projects using sunflowers have proven to be very effective at cleaning up radiation from ecosystems. You grow the sunflowers, which absorb soil radiation at a very high rate. then you harvest the plants, contain them and bury them.

I feared that ..
will it make things worst by burning someone who died from radiations ?

gathering.. sealing and burying ..
its quite a troubling idea if you think of massing the body and let them rot inside a deep hole

The cremation idea offers a more human and clean way to burn the body in extremely high temp
and filter any smoke to avoid contaminating the air

can it be done ?
we must have big cremation machine like that

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This seems like the one thing I'd rather go bliss about. What good will it do to know ?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81

This seems like the one thing I'd rather go bliss about. What good will it do to know ?

To know the truth
start assuming it in our own ways
start taking proactive actions to adapt to my new environement

Denying something so important to everyone is just Evil
the rich people that control the country .. wants us to continu to buy stupid junk
and not the right stuff for our protection and solutions
so everyone can start being more selfsufficiant and be safe in the same time
showing that we were warned will give credibility to the government
lying always make more chaos .. telling the truth brings more good then bad

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join