It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter, Nutcase!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard Ann on Hannity's radio show this afternoon, and she was pretty toned down. Other then insulting a women's husband for being a liberal, and not pasioniate about politics.

And Susan Estrich... Eewww! That women annoys me. She's got to smoke like four packs a day. No wait... Bong hits! That's what did that to her voice Bong hits. Explains everything, including what the hell she's thinking.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think that every child who grew up in the 80's should recieve some kind of compensation from their parents, for mental anguish recieved when exposed to the Ann Coulter action figure.

And just to be fair, those other kids exposed to the Michael Moore action figure.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I just think Ann Coulter is a polarizer, Her new book titled..."How to talk to a liberal if you have to"
Kind of insulting title.....

No more insulting that "Dude, Where's My Country?" or "Stupid White Men".

Right, thats what I mean, she's the ultra-right version of those examples.

Taibunsuu,

I have a feeling that Ann's Public personna is pretty close to reality, she's just a natural!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Does anyone have a transcript of Hannity and Colmes last night when she said she wanted to convert all Muslim countries to Christianity?

EDIT:
Here's all I've found on it so far:

NewsHounds
When Colmes confronted her with her infamous comment about " invading their countries, killing their leaders and converting them to Christianity" she replied,
" The ones we haven't killed yet. That would be a good start." Coulter went on to explain how the missionaries were brought into Korea and Japan after WWII.
"We haven't had any trouble with them for awhile."

[edit on 5-10-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i really want her dead

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Whoa partner, little drastic...

How about just deport her to a muslim country under sharia law for the term of her natural life? That should fugg with her somewhat.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Uh, "Dude, Where's My Country", how is that a bad name? It is a parody of the movie "Dude. Where's My Car." And that is a Moore book, not Al Franken, why are people using Moore when this came from Al Franken? Cause no one has heard of him? Also, "Stupid White Men", he is a white man, so like Chris Rock saying Nigger, nothing wrong with it. But those are Moore, this is Franken.

Also, she is a nutcase, she is two years older/younger depending on where she is, she doen't know how old she is! According to her she registered to vote when 16, drank legally when she was 19, got her drivers license when she was 14, all legally. Unless you go by her other license she says is wrong that makes he born in 1961, not 63 like she says she was and is on her D.C. drivers license.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, a post about Moore, the Bushies love that. But their Diva of the Hysterical Right? "That is rude to make fun of her." "It is wrong to make fun of her." But Moore? "Moore is a liberal fat ass!" "Moore can eat his weight in liberal bias!" Bs like that, so unfair, so not "Fair and balanced" Still love how Ann thinks everything is liberal. Still love the fact she voted when she was 16, drank when she was 19, and drove when she was 14. Unless you go by the drivers license she says is wrong, then she really did all those things legally. But the one she goes by? Nope, she has committed many crimes if you go by the one she says is correct. At least Moore hasn't lied on his Drivers license. Or told people to invade and kill and convert every Middle Eastern Nation. Or lied/hypocritical statements like "Making fun of a womans look is evil!" When she does it all the time. Or that the New York Times didn't report Dale Sr. death till two days after, when they did it as soon as possible, the next day!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree. She's one creepy lady. Sometimes when she looks at the camera, her eyes are sunk in, the voice is deep and I swear I see blood trickle down the sides of her mouth.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You know, I used to get a kick out of her, back when I was practically licking Dubya's boots.

I think she's every bit a tool as Michael Moore. They want you to think there's this huge difference between Republicans and Democrats. It's the us-or-them mentality.

She'd fit right in with Bush's yes-men. I think liberalism is destroying this country too...but it ain't just Democrats. Besides, as much as I dislike the ACLU, they're good for pointing out what's wrong with the Patriot Act.

Sometimes it pays to listen to both sides instead of not listening to the "enemy."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join