It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for summer: Rebekah Brooks will be found having "committed suicide"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rebekah Brooks has been charged with perverting the course of justice and will face a real court trial. For those not up to speed with this story she is the former chief executive of News International, and a close friend to David Cameron who has appeared at the Leveson Inquiry over Phone Hacking. So rather than some MP asking gentle questions, she could be pulled to shreds by top lawyers who will probe into her every nefarious activity whether relevant or not.

There are a number of things that came out of the inquiry that she would know about
- the true relationship of the New of the World press with the MPs. Remember David Cameron sacked his Communications Director Andy Coulson who was an ex new of the World editor. Jeremy Hunt is also looking as though he may be forced to quit.
- the true cosy relationship of the press with the Metropolitan police, how it was claimed that officers gave information to the press
- the true involvement of Murdoch and son in what they know with the phone hacking scandal

Without a doubt she has a lot of knowledge that could be very damaging to a number of high ranking people if it came out in court. Hence my prediction.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Predictions? I have a sad one.

Lindsay Lohan was born July 2, 1986. On her birthday this year she will binge drink and become a member of the 27 club.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

She'll never be found guilty, not enough evidence. If she is she wont go to prison more than a few days.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

She'll never be found guilty, not enough evidence. If she is she wont go to prison more than a few days.

I think you're missing the point. She's not going to even make it to trial. Too much risk of exposure.

That's the prediction.

S&F OP - much better than a weather prediction
edit on 5/16/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Predictions? I have a sad one.

Lindsay Lohan was born July 2, 1986. On her birthday this year she will binge drink and become a member of the 27 club.

I didn't realize that she was that young still. Good call. It will be interesting to see if she joins them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by clintdelicious

I think you're missing the point. She's not going to even make it to trial. Too much risk of exposure.

That's the prediction.

S&F OP - much better than a weather prediction
edit on 5/16/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

Dead on man...
she'll be suicided without a doubt . nice one.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

she will only be turning 26 this year

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyStardust
reply to post by jiggerj

she will only be turning 26 this year

New prediction: Jiggerj will be going back to third grade math.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Do you mean the same type of "Suicide" the DC Madame committed a couple of years back before she was going to testify about all her clients in the "Hill"? When she stated publicly on radio (I think it was Alex Jones InfoWars) that she was NOT going to commit suicide and that if she ended up dead, it was murder, a few weeks before "she changed her mind"? That kind of suicide?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alternative prediction. Kier Starmer (Head of the Crown Prosecution Service) will announce in the coming weeks that due to the publicity of the Leveson Inquiry it would be impossible for Mrs. Brooks to have a fair trial and "regrettably" the charges will have to be dropped.

Note the way they have already put the idea out there by describing the prosecution as a "witch hunt:"

Notice the way both she and her husband address the camera directly? This is a show put on for the public, there is no way in hell she will see the inside of a Crown Court.

top topics

join