It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
republicans are not the problem, lobbyists are.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

While I agree to your basic premise, it does not go far enough to spell out the real problem. The simple, blunt fact that almost no one will say out loud is that there is no longer a Republican party. Instead, you have the Evangelist Christian Right party who has pushed out the "normal" Republicans. No one in the media or politics dare say it because this cult gone mainstream hides under protection of the 1st Amendment. The irony is, it is not a religion. Modern Christians are the opposite of actual Christians, but in the way a mirror image is the opposite, but looks "normal" even as it is a 180 degree opposite.

Until we can admit this, we are doomed. You cannot solve a problem you can not factually define.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Here is why a NEW CROP of Republicans are needed.

Earlier this year, when former President Trump told the Democrat-controlled Congress he was sealing the documents regarding the January 6th Capitol protest, Democrats went to court to force the release of those documents to investigators. (Appeal to SCOTUS is in progress.)

When Joe Biden told Republican investigators that he wasn't allowing them to access his sealed records documenting the numerous allegations of rape and sexual misconduct against Tara Reade, and several other women**, Republicans shrugged their shoulders and stopped investigating.

Hopefully there will be FIGHTER Republicans put in charge, after the party takes a HOUSE and SENATE majority, as a result of the November 2022 mid-term elections.

**The sexual assault claims against Joseph R. Biden: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
how to artificially create a new "center". i believe that the repubs serve the same masters as the dems,
but the dems are certainly playing the evil ones and there position on the left is totalitarian death non-sense. so, now the sanity of the repubs is supposedly "radical" and not centrist? its all a big bad joke

a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can't believe I'm seeing an anti Republican thread on ATS....a website that has been embarrassingly biased to the Republican Party for almost 15 years straight. Which means every political conspiracy theory has been embarrassingly biased.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hmmm

Republicans are part of the problem eh like this:

A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate on Wednesday.

n a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.

thehill.com...

I really do love how the right always gets all the blame.

i've not heard a repub say "we have to pass it, to see what's in it, has anyone heard that from them?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join