It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TMZ is reporting actor Nick Stahl is missing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They said hes been missing since May 9th and his wife filed a missing persons report earlier this morning with the LAPD. She said he possibly has been useing drugs & hanging out down in Skid Row. Stahl 32, is best known for his role on HBO's show Carnivsle & playing John Conner in Terminator 3. It's a shame all these Hollywood stars have the world & yet turn to substance abuse. Here's hoping he'll turn up okay. Sorry I don't have any links, I'm on my mobile.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

She said he possibly has been useing drugs & hanging out down in Skid Row.

You'd think they could find a better place to hang out when going off the deep end.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Who is Nick Stahl? Brb, googling him.

Wasn't this the guy who played John Conner is the 3rd terminator movie (terrible btw but the terminator was hot)?

Originally posted by boncho

She said he possibly has been useing drugs & hanging out down in Skid Row.

You'd think they could find a better place to hang out when going off the deep end.

lmao, I didn't pay attention to that part! Seriously, he last seen on Skid Row?

:

edit on 16-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very true. I've driven through there a few times & it's def. an area where you cruise with your doors locked & pray you don't hit a red light & def. try not to drive through at night!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That john Connor role must be a tough one, Edward Furlong had similar problems...

just Child Actor Syndrome I guess
edit on 16-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yep, he played John Conner in T3, which was a terrible flick. He also played "That Yellow Bastard" in Sin City. Sorry I couldn't post up any links. I thought Carnivale was an excellent series on HBO, but they cancelled it after the second season.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When drugs are all around you at every turn, and it's the IN thing to do, you're going to try it. Now whether or not you have an addictive personality will determine if you continue to use. It's a whole different animal in Hollywood, I don't envy anyone in that position.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Oh yeah, I forgot about HBO's Carnival. Season 1 was awesome but I recall not liking season 2 much.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.people.com...reply to post by TopherWayne

That sucks
hope they find him alive

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How sad. Heart is open for his wife, family and him. I hope it's just a binge, he comes back, cleans up and lives to teach others not to use.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hope the find the guy. Child actor curse strikes again. Id never wants my kids to grow up in hollywood or the music scene. Its to much of a risk for a few bucks. Its almost like selling the kids soul for fame and fortune....noooooo thank you!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just so It's known...

'Missing' Terminator 3 star Nick Stahl checks into rehab

'Missing' Terminator star Nick Stahl has contacted friends to assure them he is safe and heading to rehab, according to reports.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join