It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ambassador: Military now "ready" for Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

US Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro said this week his nation's military is ready to execute "the military option" on Iran's nuclear program if need be.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I always thought they had a contingency plan to attack any/every country (Which they do), yet things DO change. With Israel having the Iron Dome ready to go, Bunker Busters, F22 Raptors deployed to the region, US ACC's in the Gulf etc.. changes do need to be made.

Appears they are now complete.
edit on 16-5-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There were always ready, since they realized they had oil!

They were ready even before we knew anyone had a "problem" with Iran!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Iran will go down, but they will drag the whole world down with them. Thats a fact. Iran will maifest the 2012 prophecy and bring forth a new age, an age with out zionism. you will see. whether now or in 12 years, its already foretold in islamic prophecy

check this:

2012 hadith possible alignment
edit on 16/5/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Or maybe Iran won't go down- maybe zionism will self-destruct.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are you sure this isn't just propaganda? The last I heard was that talks between the U.N. & Iran were progressing.

As of today:

U.N. nuclear negotiators seeking to probe Tehran's nuclear program for signs of secret work on atomic-weapons technology spoke of a good exchange of views Tuesday after talks with Iranian officials, who described the meeting as having made progress.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

While in other news, as of yesterday www.abovetopsecret.com...

When the elections are done, I believe this is when the bombing starts, most likely either before Obama leaves office or right after Romney gets the presidency. Either president wont matter, they will both do exactly what Israel wants imho, but Romney might not want to sully his name with a war.

Anyway, the second the elections are done I am figuring on war with Iran... diplomatic options are not wanted by America anymore.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

You are right, nobody know the time.

Also I have explained the odd year issue in the same thread(I think its page 2 or 3), btw we are in 1433 hijri, this is not based on georgian calender.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I only read your OP, did not go through the entire thread... and yes we are in odd hijri year now..Nice work by the way... lots of research
MashaAllah

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Are you sure this isn't just propaganda? The last I heard was that talks between the U.N. & Iran were progressing.

As of today:

U.N. nuclear negotiators seeking to probe Tehran's nuclear program for signs of secret work on atomic-weapons technology spoke of a good exchange of views Tuesday after talks with Iranian officials, who described the meeting as having made progress.

abcnews.go.com...

So, they should drop everything because Iran is slowly complying into their 9th round of talk which they will abruptly end soon, when UN wants to look at certain facilities...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I hate this war hungry world. Cant we just put the leaders of every country into a death match to see who gets the say in what happens?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by chrismicha77

As of today:

abcnews.go.com...

So, they should drop everything because Iran is slowly complying into their 9th round of talk which they will abruptly end soon, when UN wants to look at certain facilities...

Absolutely! Some talk is better than; no talk. Also, we (US) have NO proof Iran is building any nuclear weapons, it's all hearsay and speculation. To me, it sounds like you are gung ho to invade Iran.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Netanyhau has been waiting for the ok for a long time
He have it now

Obama has bow down to him once again

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Weve had Special forces (I'm not Going to say which because I don't want to violate opsec) over there for over a month now. I know this for a fact.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

This article could be relevant.

Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government officially has denied claims by Iranian officials regarding the missions. But various reports including a recent Times of London report suggest that Israel is using specially modified U.S.-supplied Black Hawk helicopters to carry 12-member armed teams with sensitive equipment to monitor radioactivity and the magnitude of explosives tests. The helicopters may be similar to the specially modified stealth Black Hawks which were used in the May 2011 assassination of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. Navy SEALS in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Read more: defensetech.org... Defense.org

defensetech.org...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If something does happen, lets hope that BOTH sides level each other..

CHEERS to that. For a better planet.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

You're on to something. But it's a lesser known group than the SEALS

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!! Ummmm ok.

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Iran will go down, but they will drag the whole world down with them. Thats a fact. Iran will maifest the 2012 prophecy and bring forth a new age, an age with out zionism. you will see. whether now or in 12 years, its already foretold in islamic prophecy

check this:

2012 hadith possible alignment
edit on 16/5/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

I only read your OP, did not go through the entire thread... and yes we are in odd hijri year now..Nice work by the way... lots of research
MashaAllah

No need to bring dates into the mix here. NO ONE KNOWS THE END DATE OR THE DATE OF THE APOCALPSE. Everyone so eager to die or get involved in a supernatural conflicts. The more you want it to happen the less likely.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Jameela

MashaAllah

No need to bring dates into the mix here. NO ONE KNOWS THE END DATE OR THE DATE OF THE APOCALPSE. Everyone so eager to die or get involved in a supernatural conflicts. The more you want it to happen the less likely.

Yes lol... that is what I said, the odd year was concerning something he asked/mentioned in the post he linked to, it was concerning a hadith.

and the only people wanting to get into supernatural conflicts appear to be Israel and US governments. Not me, I have been anti war for my entire life!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Plan for the worst....

and hope for the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join