It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Browns New Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello All - am writing from Scotland. First post to this forum and enjoying the different world nobody knows about.

Like this author and would love to find out the topics in his new book plagairist or not the guy must get under the skin of some important people.

anyways if you know about the book or not say hello !!

Can anyone tell me how to amass points or what that is all about.

Stay Happy keep conspiring

Monty

[edit on 30-9-2004 by virtualmontana]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hey there Monty. I'm afraid I cannot help you on this one. I am new myself and am also wondering what all this point accumulation stuff is about!!??

At least I know I'm not alone.

Abtari - New South Wales, Australia

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hello Abtari,

Thanks for the reply, clues on the web site indicate that the book is based around the KRYPTOS statue which is in pure code - as yet not broken by anyone - also there are tie ins with freemasons. So as conspiracy goes Dan Brown could go anywhere on this one. Also in interview he stated that he has recently found out about a new secret agency in the states. Having a look on ATS agency section shows a great list of different ones - The Omega Agency is my guess.

Points are accumulated by review of the content you post to the boards and then you can use them to access the ATS store and get different things.

Cheers

Tony

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Since nobody's mentioned it yet...same author as the DaVinci Code...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi folks check this site for news of plot for the new book

the solomon key Cheers

Monty

www.cultofdanbrown.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Better late than never

The Solomon Key (wiki)

I can't wait for this book to come out. I really enjoyed his other books, and The Solomon Key being a sequel to The Da Vinci Code should make for a good read.

Sporty

[edit on 15/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've heard that Brown's next book is going to be about the masons, and that it will also feature Robert Langdon again. Other than that, I don't really know anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
They were waiting to milk out every last penny from the DVC. Now that it happened I would expect th enew book to come out sooner than later.

top topics

join