It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flying Due EAST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just literally minutes ago a bright orange flashing disk flew over our house in Wales Swansea heading east. It disapeared behind cloud and into the distance heading I'd say Merthyr tydfil... No pictures sorry my step daughter ran in to tell me and I quickly got my camera but only caught the UFO heading off into the distance, flashing as it went. It was no planes lights it was one solid orange light flashing.
edit on 16-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bump for others to see. Hopefully we can get some pictures of this. Good Luck!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Damn! Pictures would have been great!

But sometimes it just doesn't happen! I saw lights once, but when I ran inside to get my camera, I returned to a clear sky!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please post the pics if you can. I saw something similar a few weeks ago over the Pacific Ocean. Except this orange glowing object disappeared into thin air.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I got about 2 minutes of video... I'm seeing if I can pick anything out of it but at first glance I'd say no, I missed it but my step daughter is writing the account down as she watched the object fly over the house. I will post her account forthwith.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My Stepdaughters account: via Facebook
yeah, something outside my bedroom window caught my attention and i thought it was a shooting star at first but it seemed too slow. went to have a closer look and it looked like a fireball or a burning piece from a plane explosion or something like that. it was flying flames basically.
It must of been very bright most of the neighbors were outside also watching the object.
At that point she alerted me but by the time I seen the object it was a pulsating orange light flying off into the distance ...due east.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
cardiff here... i went and had a look outside for a bit but didn't see anything... weirdly though, earlier on i was driving home and there was a streak of light on the horizon, blazing orange in colour, non moving, but i hadn't taken my phone with me on the brief trip out so i didn't manage to get any pics, not that it would've shown much anyway... but i'm used to looking up to the skies, and apart from on a few youtube vids i'd not seen that kind of streak in the sky here before (i come from an aviation background so no point in trying to tell me it was a plane or helicopter).

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well the 2 minutes of footage came up blank
which is weird as I could see it flashing quite brightly with the naked eye but my camera didn't pick it up. sorry folks, I will keep my eye out for the daily paper tomorrow and see if anything was reported.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've done a small amount of research and these objects have been seen before over the Swansea District...M ystery Orange Objects

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I've done a small amount of research and these objects have been seen before over the Swansea District...M ystery Orange Objects

I also recommend looking up what a Bolide is.

They can be pretty sensational in lighting up the sky, and would conform to your step-daughter's description.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Way to give them a smug response. There's a difference between skepticism and being rude/questioning their intelligence. Some people actually spend time looking up, so they're used to most natural events. Don't take my word for it though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Way too slow to be a meteroid(bolide) It was low flying but increased its altitude as it flew over the Seven Sisters Mountains so it wasn't a meteoroid.... I tend to watch the sky alot, it's a hobby of mine, I'm a Amateur Astronomer.

edit on 17-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well... not a sausage ... no reports and only a few of my neighbors seen the object.
A UFO or maybe a promo....

I just wish I had my camera sooner.... next time

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Druscilla, it's ok to be a skeptic but I had asked you on a previous thread if there was any UFO incident that you would qualify as "unexplainable" and possibly incredible. If you had responded, please disregard and forgive me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah Ive been keeping my eyes peeled at night. I live in Rhode Island and my city is to cheap to turn the street lights on so i can a good clear view of the skyLast night I saw a light moving I thought it was a satilite but its appears to slow down. i wanted to get a video of it but like the OP when i came back it was gone. Def has been an increase of unexplained flying objects as of late! then again could have been the predator drones lol.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Bolides are amazing... if the object OP daughter saw was on fire i bet it was a Bolide or meteroid

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

yeah, something outside my bedroom window caught my attention and i thought it was a shooting star at first but it seemed too slow. went to have a closer look and it looked like a fireball or a burning piece from a plane explosion or something like that. it was flying flames basically.
It must of been very bright most of the neighbors were outside also watching the object.
At that point she alerted me but by the time I seen the object it was a pulsating orange light flying off into the distance ...due east.

Did the fireball have a fiery tail? If it did not... chances are --- that you and your stepdaughter, could have possibly seen a red-orange fusion plasma encased Foofighter; in it's landing or attack phase. Fair warning to other's: as to treating the Foofighter with deep respect and caution. I am a little puzzled about the flashing phase, for I have not seen the transformation color phase change of a Foofighter, since my UFO sighting, back one night in 1976; but I know it has to happen.

Could the foofighter... appear to have been flashing too your eyes, when it only could have possibly been going thru some cloud banks?

Did anybody else, see the high power bluish-white phase of the same foofighter --- with possible speeds of 5,000 mph? Can you give me a rough estimate of the altitude, speed, and diameter of the UFO? Did it look reddish-orange too you, instead of just orange? Did the UFO appear to have flames licking all around it; and did the plasma appear to be moving in multi-directional currents?

The foofighter...normally, will not have a fiery tail trailing it, because the plasma will be encased in a magnetic shield field. The offensive attack phase of the foofighter, could have the appearance of a fiery tail --- only when it could be venting plasma to a military target; or to a landing area.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a paragraph

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Did the fireball have a fiery tail? If it did not... chances are --- that you and your stepdaughter, could have possibly seen a red-orange fusion plasma encased Foofighter; in it's landing or attack phase. Fair warning to other's: as to treating the Foofighter with deep respect and caution. I am a little puzzled about the flashing phase, for I have not seen the transformation color phase change of a Foofighter, since my UFO sighting, back one night in 1976; but I know it has to happen.

Could the foofighter... appear to have been flashing too your eyes, when it only could have possibly been going thru some cloud banks?

Did anybody else, see the high power bluish-white phase of the same foofighter --- with possible speeds of 5,000 mph? Can you give me a rough estimate of the altitude, speed, and diameter of the UFO? Did it look reddish-orange too you, instead of just orange? Did the UFO appear to have flames licking all around it; and did the plasma appear to be moving in multi-directional currents?

The foofighter...normally, will not have a fiery tail trailing it, because the plasma will be encased in a magnetic shield field. The offensive attack phase of the foofighter, could have the appearance of a fiery tail --- only when it could be venting plasma to a military target; or to a landing area.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a paragraph

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 18-5-2012 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

Ok I questioned my stepdaughter further...
It had no tail and appeared to be shape changing as it went.
Fire seemed to be around the object.
As for my view of the object..
Yes the flashing could have been down to cloud it was lightly cloudy.
The Altitude.....7-800 feet est.
Size around 300-600 feet in diameter.
Speed I worked out at around 3000 mph but it was considerably slower as it flew over our house but accelerated as it cleared the valley.
The light it gave off while we could view it was Orange....It was huge really compared to recent UFO sightings I've seen.
edit on 20-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join