posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
1. Final Fantasy II (or 5 depending on your perspective) - It was my first RPG. I played other games with elements, but it was the first epic I ever
played on a game system.
2. Final Fantasy III (or 6, again..depending) - I loved the characters, and it was vastly superior on a lot of levels to II, but ya know, it wasn't
my first, so nostalgia kinda bumped it down.
3. Chrono Trigger - Awesome multi-endings kept you coming back. The characters were fun.
4. New Horizons 2 - You could be a pirate, a merchant, an explorer, or a little of any or all of it in this epic tale of the sea that featured six
interesting enough characters. Plus, first "open world" world game I ever played. Knowing some geography helped give you a leg up in this
5. Shadow Run - I enjoyed the genesis cart better, but this version was still a blast of cyberpunk awesomeness.